6 ways to naturally cure your acne
Are you wondering how to naturally cure acne? Suffering from acne is tough to deal with and finding a way to naturally cure acne can be hard to find. Having a face full with acne breakout and marks can be very embarrassing, and thus affect your social life. The best way to get rid of acne is to follow a cleansing diet, maintain good facial hygiene and use the right kind of products. Here are useful tips on acne cure diet, and other useful tips that will help you to get rid of this embarrassing skin condition.
1. One of richest source of antioxidants is green tea. Green tea is an excellent acne cure food. Green tea with its antioxidant content, helps greatly to get rid of toxins from the body. Keep having 2-3 cups of organic green tea. For acne control avoid caffeine, fatty or alcohol containing foodstuffs. Fruits are not rich in fiber but they also contain many important vitamins and minerals, which help to clear up the stomach, and form an important part of acne cure meal. So, include around 5 servings of fruits in your acne cure recipes everyday.
2. Greasy foods, processed carbohydrates, processed foods, sugar, caffeine, raw milk, all compromise the body, health and irritate acne. By eliminating these types of foods from your diet plan, you are taking the 1st step to getting rid of acne. The next is incorporating those foods that will help clear the skin and contribute to your overall health.
3. Oatmeal and Honey Mask: This mixture makes an effective facial mask. Oatmeal is effective for absorbing oil and dirt and honey is a natural antibacterial. You can mix both together and apply on face before bed. Allow the homemade mask to set on your face for 5 to 10 minutes and wash off.
4. Protect the scarred areas from the sun. UV exposure can make scars darker and nearly indelible. Make sure that you apply a heavy coat of sunscreen to the scarred areas before you are in the sun.
5. It is important that you avoid touching unclean hands to your face, as this can transfer bacteria and lead to infection. Keep washing your face with lukewarm water 4-5 times a day. Also, get a acne gel/cream acne skin care product prescription from a dermatologist, and use it in the morning and before sleeping. This will help to clear up the acne infection faster.
6. Lemon Juice: Fresh lemon juice can help to fight bacteria and can be applied to your face several times a day if needed. It is an inexpensive and natural home remedy for acne.
Author is an online medical researcher on acne treatment and skin care. Click read more on acne treatment
, natural ways to get rid of acne
Article Source: Messaggiamo.Com
» Tattoo Me Now!
» Turbulence Training.. is Amazing
» Acne Free In 3 Days
» Master Cleanse Secrets 10 Day Di
Webmaster Get Html Code
Add this article to your website now!
Webmaster Submit your Articles
No registration required! Fill in the form and your article is in the Messaggiamo.Com Directory!