Showing page 1 of 1 - There are 10 Bankruptcy articles
- 2011-09-12 05:55:19 - Declaring bankruptcy- is it for you
- Mounting debt is no fun. The worst part of it all is that once you reach the tipping point it just keeps getting more and more out of control. If you have thought about declaring bankruptcy then you are not alone. The state of today's economy has caused an ever-growing number of people to file bankruptcy. These are hard working people who had every intention of paying what they owe, but then circu...
- 2011-09-12 05:31:44 - You should not file bankruptcy- consider your options carefully
- With the economy being as sluggish as it is, more and more people are getting deeper and deeper into debt. If you find yourself struggling, you should know that you are part of a growing group of people. You may have even questioned whether or not you should file bankruptcy. After all, the companies and lawyers who sell bankruptcy services make it sound like such an easy solution. They claim all o...
- 2010-11-04 11:15:50 - How to avoid bankruptcy mistakes
- Filing a bankruptcy petition is said to be the best option especially for those people who can not repay the debts. It is important for every individual to get the complete bankruptcy information because it affects financial record badly for the years to come. Following are bankruptcy mistakes anyone can make so these would help you to take good and wise decisions:
- Bankruptcy shou...
- 2010-09-04 17:17:46 - Bankruptcy laws- an overview
- Bankruptcy laws offer an opportunity or plan to debtors who are not able to repay the debts to creditors. In this procedure, court tries to settle down the debts by selling the assets of debtors. It is a legal procedure and involves lots of judiciary requirements. An individual can file bankruptcy without any problem, but it advisable to get proper guidance or consult with experts before filing. I...
- 2010-08-22 02:34:23 - Bankruptcy myths- you must know about it
- Are you not able to repay your debts? Are you really confused about procedure of bankruptcy? Today, we are going to discuss various bankruptcy myths.
1. Leave out some debts - This is 100% incorrect and wrong. According to UK bankruptcy laws, individual is required to reveal complete information about the assets, debts, creditors and income. It is advisable not to hide any assets or...
- 2008-02-28 05:41:46 - 10 surefire ways to get yourself into major debt and get your home repossessed
- 10 Surefire Ways To Get Yourself Into Major Debt And Get Your Home Repossessed!By Sally Slater
So, you want to be repossessed? Here are my top 10 tips for getting your property repossessed. (and hopefully by doing the opposite, you can avoid it!)
Buy a house, any house. Don't waste time worryi...
- 2007-03-25 17:57:46 - The dos and don s of giving feedback
- Copyright 2005 Inez Ng
Being able to give effective feedback is not just a good skill to possess in business, it is a great life skill to have. Because when you are masterful at giving feedback, not only can you help your employees to sustain continuously improving performance, you can also improve the performance of the baseball team you coach, the cleaning lady at home, or the per...
- 2007-03-25 17:57:46 - How to set up a professional home office
by Justin Koh
Each day, more and more people are getting caught in the 'work from home' fever. Government as well as companies is quickly embracing this type of 'work from home' scheme as there are many benefits such as employee being able to spend more time with the family and saving office space rental as well. Likewise, the explosion of the interne...
- 2007-03-25 17:57:46 - How to get your contact details across: when the organisers won let you
- Have you ever spoken at an event and they won't allow you to give your details? Have you gone on the radio and they forget to announce where you can be contacted?
If your contact details are left out or if you're prevented from giving information, you'll need to play the game a little smarter.
Understand that most reporters/radio announcers/organisers are quite accomo...
- 2007-03-25 17:57:46 - Are corporate awards and corporate gifts beneficial for your business?
- With the increased challenges that all companies are faced with, many corporations have implemented various initiatives to continue to grow corporate earnings and shareholder value, some have discovered the strategic value of corporate awards and corporate gifts.
From the boardroom to the frontlines to the client across the country, corporate awards and gifts offer many benefits to enhance ...