Showing page 1 of 1 - There are 22 Cosmetics articles
- 2011-01-29 11:00:11 - Aging skin is optional with a thermage face lift
- This article is a brief explanation of an alternative to plastic surgery, Thermage Face Lift, which is becoming more popular. Please do not consider this as medical advice and you should consult your physician prior to any treatment or diagnosis for your body.
Aging gracefully is something, especially women, certainly wish for. However for many this is not the case. Aging can be qui...
- 2010-02-08 20:55:41 - Laser eye surgery in the uk helps many people dispose of glasses
- Laser eye surgery is becoming increasingly common in the UK as an affordable alternative to buying and wearing spectacles or contact lenses, and is normally used to treat common problems such as short-sightedness, long-sightedness and astigmatism.
Clinics are opening up all over the UK as laser eye surgery is offered as an alternative to traditional eyewear solutions. There are ...
- 2007-03-26 15:14:39 - Women and pensions: what women need to know and do
- While all workers need to save more for retirement, women face additional challenges because they have lower earnings, experience higher job turnover, step out of the work force to take care of children and/or parents and are employed in industries with low or no pension coverage. Women need to save at least 12% of their pay. This would include any retirement account contributions made before you ...
- 2007-03-26 15:14:39 - What you need to know about australian sheep skin boot
- If you are in the market for a good boot, then you should check out a pair of Australian sheep skin boot . If you do not know what to look for when searching for this type of boot, then here are a few tips. Most importantly, this type of boot is carefully crafted using the highest quality of one hundred percent genuine sheep skin. These boots are lightweight, yet they are durable. They are availab...
- 2007-03-26 15:14:39 - The truth about home made facials
- I started making facial masks after reading several books on natural cosmetics. Common ingredients used in home made facials are eggs, lemon, milk, honey, cucumber, tomato, essential oils and lots more fruits, herbs and other ingredients.
The assumption I had was that home made cosmetics, being all natural and preservative free were much safer than the commercial masks you found in ...
- 2007-03-26 15:14:39 - The right beauty supplies will make you look great!
- Use beauty supplies the right way and yours could well be the face that launched a thousand ships! Growing old may be mandatory, but looking it certainly isn't. It's just that one has to do it right. But that's exactly what's difficult. The mind boggles with the onslaught of unending types of beauty supplies, countless makeup and enticing brands. Am I using the right beauty supplies? Am I doing it...
- 2007-03-26 15:14:39 - Stop dirty divorce tricks from being played on you.
We all kind of laugh about dirty divorce tricks that you hear are played. It is always kinda funny when you are not the one the trick is played on.
It still amazes me that this stuff happens. Here is a new one from the dirty trick file....Some people get mad at...
- 2007-03-26 15:14:39 - Save on wedding costs and have that chocolate fountain
- Chocolate fountains, once a rarity at weddings, are becoming more common -- but no less beloved. Still, they pose a budget crunch for many brides, coming in at only slightly under the cost of the wedding cake -- and that's for a one-day rental!
If you're like us, there's something that just burns our little Yankee hearts about spending over $400 to rent a machine that granted, costs...
- 2007-03-26 15:14:39 - Right blusher for the right type of skin
- Copyright 2005 Tania http://www.ultimate-cosmetics.com
Gone are the days when women stuck to one color blusher usually pinks or peaches. Now days, blushers come in a whole new variety of colors and different formulations. There are vast array of clever new formulas. The main choices are traditional powd...
- 2007-03-26 15:14:39 - Relationship advice: "i've met mr. right. do you think he's the one?"
- The question is a common one: How do I know if this is the right person. Am I doing the right thing?
The truth is we're never quite sure. We gather the data of experience. Then we take a shot at life one way of the other. Right or Wrong? Only experience tells us.
So, how do we make a good assessment before the decision? Here are some questions to ask yourself.
- 2007-03-26 15:14:39 - Identity theft recovery: the road back
- Not too long ago, a friend of mine mentioned that one of his coworkers recently recovered his stolen identity. I asked how long the process took. "Only two years" he replied.
Compared to my business partner's six year nightmare "only" maybe appropriate but like most victims of identity theft, he probably thought "when". As in, "when will I get my life back?"
- 2007-03-26 15:14:39 - How to have great looking skin
- (c) Kim Beardsmore
Great skin is something that nearly everyone can cultivate. Our skin is affected by our:
. Inner nutrition - what we eat and drink
. General health and well-being
. Emotional health, and
. Outer nutrition - how we take care of our skin
While we can't alter our genes, we can improve...
- 2007-03-26 15:14:39 - Guide to choosing cheap ugg boots
- Before the discussion of how to choose cheap ugg boots can begin, it will be important to first define the word, cheap. If the definition of the word cheap means inexpensive, then this discussion will go off in one direction. If, however, the definition of the word cheap is to mean made from lower-quality materials which will then lower the price of this style of boot, then the discussion will cov...
- 2007-03-26 15:14:39 - Fragrance ? is it natural?
- 95% of chemicals used in fragrances are synthetic compounds derived from petroleum. It has been estimated that more than 3000 different chemmcials are used in fragrance production. Do these figures shock you? Yes, manufacturers are very clever ? we see the packaging and the adverts showing flowers and nature, and we assume (as the manufacturer intends us to assume) that the fragrance in the produc...
- 2007-03-26 15:14:39 - Flowers, the language of love
- Flowers Truly Reach Your Soul.
Flowers are a heartfelt, natural way to lift our spirits. They can provide a smile for a tired face or brighten a room for a convalescent. Just imagine your favourite flower. Are you smiling yet? You are obviously in a better mood.
There is not a doubt that beautiful surroundings provide us with a favourite environment that helps us thri...
- 2007-03-26 15:14:39 - Cosmetic dentistry: part 2
- Let's explore the cosmetic options:
While you may have worn braces as a child, braces are now a treatment option for adults as well although realignment may take longer for an adult. In some cases an adult will require more than just an orthodontic procedure.
Braces are the recommended treatment to correct an orthodontic problem called malocclus...
- 2007-03-26 15:14:39 - Colour & cosmetics
- Many people avoid artificial colours in their foods, but don't check out the colours in cosmetics and personal care products. It is only in recent years that cosmetics have started to carry a full list of ingredients on their packaging.
Making sense of the ingredients can be difficult for the lay person. This is particularly true for colourings, which often go under the guise of num...
- 2007-03-26 15:14:39 - Choosing your wedding colors
- Wedding dress, flowers, church, reception, cake topper, decorations, music AND wedding colors. Although it sounds daunting, choosing wedding colors is really quite simple.
When choosing your wedding colors think about the different colors that you like most. You may want to choose a main color and one or two accent colors for visual beauty. If you really don't have a favorite color,...
- 2007-03-26 15:14:39 - Choosing tanning products wisely
- Why is it that people look so good and healthy with a little colour, yet tanning can be so harmful to your skin? Recent studies and the news report that there are more cases than ever of melanoma and we all know that extensive exposure to the sun will cause your skin to age more quickly.
There are solutions to the problem of harmful UV sunlight that allow you to have all of the aest...
- 2007-03-26 15:14:39 - Acne treatment tips
- Acne is a broad term which includes blemishes, blackheads, and whiteheads. Acne can strike at any age. Effective acne treatments are sometimes difficult to find, and understanding acne and prevention can be frustrating. Here are some acne treatment tips that have worked for many.
Although acne isn't life threatening it can be uncomfortable and hard on your ego. There has always been...
- 2007-03-26 15:14:39 - Acne skin care regime
- The first most important thing for an acne prone skin is hygiene. A healthy skin care regime should include no harsh scrubbing or over-washing, because this can cause possible skin irritation or over production of oil to replace what has washed off, clogging pores in the process. Products with gentle exfoliation ingredient should be used; i.e. not scratchy nut or fruit shell pieces that can tear s...
- 2007-03-26 15:14:39 - Acne adoloscent style ? how to deal with it?
- Adolescent acne is referred to by many names, teen acne, acne adoloscent, and hormonal acne to name just a few. Whatever you want to call it, it can be frustrating, painful, and embarrassing to a teen.
Living with acne over a prolonged period during your teen years can be emotionally devastating, after all this is the age where your appearance is most important. Teen acne is very ha...