Mailing list articles
Showing page 1 of 3 - There are 68 Mailing list articles
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - Your newsletter marketing strategy: five things to consider
- Sending out a monthly newsletter takes a good deal of effort. You need to determine your goals and how to measure them, prepare your mailing lists, develop content, and make sure everything is delivered correctly. Can you confidently say that you are generating justifiable revenue from this effort ?or are you sending out a newsletter because everyone else does?
With all the new tech...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - What is education based marketing
- Selling-based marketing is built around a selling message, sometimes called a sales pitch. The sales pitch is often delivered using methods that reach out to prospective customers, such as telephone selling, direct mail and door-to-door sales.
Education-Based Marketing is built around an educational message, which replaces the sales message. The educational message is commonly deliv...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - Website promotion secret: how to explode your website sales
- The secrets on how to send a floodgate of traffics to your website and explode your sales.
Why do hundreds of millions of people from all over the world have websites today which are not making any money for them?
They have tried many different types of website marketing, internet promotions such as search engine optimization and promotion, banner ads, ffa ads, e-mail...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - Using an opt-in list to optimize your internet marketing success
- In order to make a success of your website or online business, it is obvious that you will need customers. Although everyone who visits your page will not become a customer, they must have some interest in your product or service that brought them there in the first place and therefore they are a potential customer. Potential customers are much more likely to become actual customers if you make an...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - Tool talk: all about internet marketing tools
- Who doesn't want inexpensive internet marketing tools? In this day and age when advertising your business online is the way to go, it's a must that you avail of internet marketing tools at the lowest cost possible. How can you avail of them? How can you make the most out of these low cost internet marketing tools?
These low cost internet marketing tools aim to better your website an...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - Theres more to marketing roi (return on investment) than meets the eye
- All too often people look at marketing ROI in terms of response rate: in other words, ?I sent out 10,000 pieces of direct mail and only got 39 responses which is terrible.? This is wrong think.
When it comes to marketing ROI, you have to realize that the term means Return On Investment and the return is measured in dollars (or your local currency). Let's say you spend $2,000 to get ...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - The most profitable internet marketing strategy ever
- So what's the most profitable internet marketing strategy you can apply to your business right now and start profiting from it for years to come?
It's having your own responsive mailing list.
Here's how it works:
You CAN start today by collecting the names and email addresses of people who's interested in what you're selling. And start selling it to the...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - The importance of a marketing plan
- There aren't many things in life that you would get into with out a plan. Marketing is no different. Your overall marketing plan should cover about a six month period, and should be made up of weekly and monthly marketing schedules.
This is how you do it:
1. Figure out how much money is in your budget.
As we all know, marketing of any kind costs money. ...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - The best things in life are free, even your mailing lists!
- Direct mail marketing can be expensive for the business owner, if they are targeting the wrong audience. The process can be frustrating to everyone that multiple thousands of businesses give up on viable direct mail campaigns, leaving tens of millions of dollars in unsold revenue to their competitors. The single most important factor? Your mailing lists.
After experiencing much of t...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - "super-affiliate's! what are they... how do i find them and why they're your... ticket to online success!"
What are they?
Do you see this term often online and end up confused to
what it means and the purpose they serve online?
It sounded really mysterious to me when I first came across
the term which peeked my curiosity and led me to research
the term further to find out exactly what the term m...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - Specialized mailing lists make all the difference
- If there is one thing I can't say enough it is that the most important part of your mailing campaign is your mailing list. It is vital that you put the right amount of energy into learning about lists ? who to mail to ? so that your mailing efforts aren't wasted. There are a few different ways that you can get an adequately targeted list.
As always the first step is to determine who...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - Some things in life are guaranteed.
Jane Mark and Phil Basten-JPE Advertising
There's an old expression that says, "The only things
certain in life are death and taxes."
Well that is not entirely true.
Now there's a new kid on the block...
Guaranteed Signups provide new opportunities f...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - Postcards: simply amazing!
- When you are going to hold an important event, whether for business or personal reasons, using postcards is an effective means to promote such occasion. Aside from this, postcards can also be used as reminder messages from your physician because they are more economical compared to writing an entire letter. This means of communication still has lots of other purposes to serve and that is why many ...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - Postcards ? picture perfect promotion
- There is a simple but almost mystical law which governs promotion and marketing and their relationship to the amount of business generated: business will come in to the degree that you get your message out, promote, let people know you are there, advertise, write to people, call people, e-mail people and generally communicate to existing or potential clients.
It isn't a fact that re...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - Postcards: effective marketing tool
- When you're having a hard time choosing which print media to use for your products and services, then think of postcards. Postcards are one of the marketing tools that can effectively deliver your message to your target clients.
So why postcards? Here are ten reasons to market with postcards:
10. They are affordable marketing strategies.
Postcards are a...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - People pleasing postcards
- Why are more businesses turning to full-color postcards as a key form of promotion? The biggest reason is the simplest: You don't have to open a postcard. It won't get lumped in with all the direct mail envelopes that people toss without opening.
If the postcard shows a very glossy, well-photographed picture of an attractive product, the recipient will very likely look at the pictur...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - People accusing you of sending sp*am? five 'email marketer must know' tips.
- People accusing you of sending spam? FIVE 'Email Marketer must know' tips.
Radhika Venkata (c).
People tend to forget their subscriptions. Sometimes they don't
even know why they subscribed to your newsletter. Especially if the
person is seeking for information, he/she will subscribe to every
ezine or ecourse that will come across their search. Th...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - Niche marketing : the power of articles
- If you haven't considered the power of articles as part of your niche marketing strategy, then you should.
Articles are a great way to drive targeted traffic to your web site, no matter what your niche market may be.
When you provide good information that people want and can use, your reputation and credibility will increase exponentially, making your site visitors mo...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - Marry your marketing plan
- Make a vow to keep up your marketing schedule in good times and not so good times.
I have said it time and time again that marketing, no matter what type you choose, is a building process. Here is the whole thing summed up in one situation:
Assume for a moment that you had never heard of this thing called "Cola". You go to your mailbox and get your mail only to find a...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - Marketing options for cleaning companies ? part two
- Part one looked at telesales, yellow pages and other directories, using mailing lists and advertising in local papers and journals. In this article I will be considering direct selling techniques, leaflet drops and internet advertising.
1. Direct Approach
You could simply cold call on a company and hope you can get to talk to somebody. My experience of this is that it...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - Marketing hat for graphic designers or wannabes
- Many people think that the quality of any graphic design is determined by how aesthetically pleasing it is: Although making the card look good is important, this couldn't be further from the truth. The only true measure of any design, at least commercially, is "How well does it pull?". By pull we mean what type of response does it elicit? Does it pull in calls, or pull people into the store? In es...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - Marketing: are you scaring customers away?
- "Hello, is (pause) puh-TREE-shuh home?"
So started my weekend lesson in marketing. It was Saturday afternoon, and started like a typical telemarketing call. Heavy accent, reading a script. I told him Patty wasn't home, I'm her husband, he could talk to me.
At this point, one of two things happens. Either they hang up and try again later, or they read me their script. ...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - Make your mailing a home run, not a strike out!
- You can use great design and copy to get a better response.
When you send a mailing to your customers or prospective customers you are counting on making considerably more money in new business than you spend on the mailing, right? It is obvious that if you were not going to profit from the mailing, you wouldn't send it out.
A little less obvious is that it costs almo...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - Mailing lists ? keeping it simple
- The right direct mailing list targets people who want your product or service.
The direct mail mailing list is a key factor in a successful direct mail marketing campaign and a major point to consider in small business marketing strategies where marketing ROI (Return On Investment) is a key concern.
What really makes your direct mail marketing and advertising campaign success...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - Low-cost marketing with postcards
- Copyright 2004 Bob Leduc http://BobLeduc.com
Here's a simple way you can generate lots of sales leads ...or traffic to your web site. Use postcards. They're highly effective and very low-cost. Plus, postcards provide the following 6 unique advantages over most other types of advertising.
1. Maximum Exp...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - Kick-starting e-mail profits growth from one single shot!
- by Valeriu S. Popescu
Perhaps the most critical step in guaranteeing the success of your e-mail promotions is to send your messages to a targeted list of opt-in subscribers who have specifically requested to receive information on a particular topic from you. That's your "in-house" email list.
Sooner or later, ...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - Junk mail works!
Junk mail works.
Why does it work?
How does it work?
These are very important questions.
To make it work, it has to appeal to the emotions.
They have to make claims that inspire you to click on that 'yes' button.
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - Is there a short circuit in your networking?
- Are You Really Networking?
By Trina L.C. Schiller
Network marketing is all about communication, and building relationships. Is that what you are really doing? How many people do you communicate with personally? I don't mean with autoresponders, or a mailing list. How many people do you chat with, or exchange dialogue with, on a regular basis? How many people are in your buddy...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - Internet advertising options
- Your online business will likely require more advertising than a contemporary business downtown, yet some new to the world of online business do not spend
the time and money to advertise their business appropriately and are, in turn, loosing money. Your online business is crammed into the world wide web
along with thousands of others selling the same product or service as yourself. C...
- 2007-04-01 18:02:35 - How you can identify, target, and exploit profitable niche markets...
- ? Copyright 2004 Thom Reece All Rights Reserved
There are two basic approaches to advertising or lead generation... the shotgun approach... or the rifle approach.
There is only one cost efficient way... the rifle approach.
By carefully selecting specific niche markets, and presenting a compelling message directly to that audience, you will begin to reap...