Showing page 1 of 3 - There are 61 Christmas articles
- 2011-06-19 04:26:27 - North korea is faced with a jacket to reduce
- Preparing for Chrismas gift to friends is a goal for everyone. Many people, jewery, about flowers, the boots are no longer attractive, people will be transferred to other surprising gifts. You can send an expensive foreign goods, for some European countries, they are converted to the North, jackets, warm winter clothes are facing.
The cold wind and heavy snow is common for people to...
- 2011-06-19 00:26:13 - The best eight gift options for this christmas day
- Christmas day as the most important festival of the year, all of us are expecting its coming. In this happy festival, It is essential to buy gift for your family and friends, So, Do you have any desire about this Charismas day gift, if you are worrying about it, I can give you some advises, Below is The best six gift options for the Christmas day:
Tiffany Watches: Tiffany jewelry is always ...
- 2009-11-06 21:58:08 - Feliz navidad mexican christmas celebration
- Then the ones inside respond:“This is no Inn, I can't open the door, it could be a thief".
This singing dialog will go on with the ones outside explaining that they are Mary and Joseph and that she will be the Holy Mother until the Inn keeper (people inside) will say: “Come in Saint Pilgrims, receive my humble home, it is not much but I give it to you with my hea...
- 2009-03-19 02:19:59 - All about christmas
- Traditionally observed on December 25, Christmas or Day is an annual holiday that celebrates the birth of Jesus. Although some churches observe it on different dates, the fact is that the precise chronology of Jesus' birth and death is yet to be determined. Christmas has many sides to it, some religious and some secular, including the exchange of gifts, th...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - What's happened to halloween?
- Halloween has become as commercialized as Christmas. The traditional carved pumpkins which were prominently placed at the front of homes are now over shadowed with outdoor lighting and decorations. The (NFR) National Retail Federation (www.retailindustry.about.com) estimates consumers will spend 3.29 billion dollars on Halloween items. Every major industry is targeting consumers with products rang...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - What is it about nautical gifts for christmas?
- If you are considering looking for a nautical gift, for a friend or relative, this Christmas, then you are in good company. Buying gifts is something that just about everybody indulges in at one time or another during the year, especially Xmas. So, it is no surprise to know that millions search for gifts on the internet. What is more of a surprise though is that nautical gifts are amongst the most...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - What gift can i give a bird lover this christmas?
- Choosing gifts for any animal lovers can be quite a pleasure, as it is often a gift that is shared by the recipient with her animal friends or pets. This is especially so with bird lover gifts. People who really love birds tend to want them to enhance their gardens, to encourage real wild birds to visit time and again, or even stay for the breeding season.
A gift for a bird lover ca...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - Use your photographs to create unique christmas gifts
- Having a tough time coming up with creative Christmas gifts this year? The answer might be right in front of you ? in your photograph albums, boxes, or file folders. Don't just give the traditional framed photo though. Instead, give your recipients thoughtful, personalized gifts that are also functional. Here are my five favorite photograph gift ideas:
1. Photo transfer coasters: Yo...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - Unique christmas table top decorations for parties
- Christmas table decorations for those one of a kind Christmas parties are fun and easy to make. If you do plan on making your own Christmas table decorations, they can be time consuming and if you have a dozen or so tables to decorate, you need help!
It depends on the type of Christmas party you will be hosting, the atmosphere you wish to provide and the style you want to showcase. ...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - Turn dinner time into quality time with your family
- (ARA) - Between work, school and various extra-curricular activities, today's families may not spend as much time together as they would like. Meals are a good way to schedule some quality time into the day -- but who's going to cook?
The magic solution? Take the family to Buca di Beppo. This neighborhood restaurant features family-size platters of real, immigrant, southern Italian ...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - Tropical christmas
- I can recall from my days in England, watching television at Christmas and seeing how others celebrated across the world. At one time I used to think about people in Australia, who seemed to be featured on the news every Christmas Day: "it's not like Christmas, hot weather and going to the beach".
Why I used do think like that I really do not know. I did not like the cold once I got...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - Tickle your senses with yankee candles!
- How many of us remember as kids creating our own candles from our broken crayons? We'd have mom or dad help us melt down the crayons on the stove, throwing in every color of the rainbow. Then we'd carefully pour the melted wax into old cardboard milk cartons. But, how many of us were able to turn the fun of creating candles at home into a profitable money-making business? Well, Mike Kittredge, fou...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - The truth about christmas
- Every year, as Christmas approaches, you hear Christmas carols everywhere. Sometimes to the point where another Silent Night would make you want to silent the sound system.
Everyone is scrambling to buy Christmas gifts for everyone in a list that seems miles long. The queues to pay up and the queues for a parking lot seem endlessly long too.
Christmas cards are sent out to friends an...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - The many faces of santa
- REQUIREMENTS FOR REPRINT: You have permission to publish
this article free of charge in your e-zine, newsletter,
ebook, print publication or on your website ONLY if it
remains unchanged and you include the copyright and author
information (Resource Box) at the end. You may not use
this article in any unsolicited commercial email (spam).
You may ret...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - The great baby name debate
- Winifred or Willow? Thomas or Troy? The name you choose for your child will last a lifetime. Whether you're looking for something original that will stand out from the crowd or a traditional name that people will instantly recognize, choosing a name for your new baby is a huge responsibility.
It goes without saying that you as the parents must like the name. Names that hold ...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - The cat in the hat gets more famous each day -- in english, now latin, he?s here to stay
- ARA) ? We read it as children, a book we adored. With the cat in a hat, and the kids who were bored.
Then Hollywood called, said he should be a star. Reporters were writing, this Cat will go far.
Now more kids are reading, it's even translated. This short little tale, Theodor Geisel created.
Who would have thought a simple story about a free-spirited ca...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - The cat and the evil parakeet
- Parakeets were ?in? during the winter of 1952, and my little brother David had his heart set on one. On December 24, Mamma, Daddy, and I went to a parakeet breeder, paid $7.95, and brought home the pretty green bird we had reserved. The parakeet was hidden in the back bedroom overnight, but, in the early morning dark of Christmas Day, the softly glowing bubble lights on our tree revealed the birdc...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - The best holiday ever
- The value of Christmas and Hanukkah isn't found in the glossy pages of mail order catalogs, the frenetic hype of TV commercials, or the slick graphics of the dot com world. Nope, my greatest enjoyment on Christmas morning has never come from knowing how much my gifts cost, or that they're the ?latest? thing, but rather that my son or daughter cared enough to take the time to buy or make a gift for...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - The 10 christmas decoration tips you must know
- Decorating for Christmas is one of the best things about the holidays. The twinkling of lights, the sight of a perfectly trimmed tree and a perfectly placed wreath adorning your front door are all gentle reminders of the joyous Christmas season.
When decorating your home, you want the d?cor to reflect your own personal style while keeping the Christmas tradition always present. A fe...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - So, you have a crockpot. now you'll want crockpot recipes.
- To those of us that don't know, crockpot recipes are among the best out there! Did you receive a crockpot as a gift at your wedding shower or perhaps as a birthday gift and have no idea how to use it? Crockpots are great kitchen tools that offer a convenience like none other. Many meals from basic chicken recipes to fancy Christmas recipes can be made in the crock pot. Crockpot recipes can be made...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - So, you have a crock pot , now you want crock pot recipes?
- To those of us that don't know, crock pot recipes are among the best out there! Did you receive a crock pot as a gift at your wedding shower or perhaps as a birthday gift and have no idea how to use it? Crock pots are great kitchen tools that offer a convenience like none other. Many meals from basic chicken recipes to fancy Christmas recipes can be made in the crock pot. Crock pot recipes can be ...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - Scrapbooking ideas for kids
- Many times at auctions, or estate sales, a box of books will turn up a real treasure, like a scrapbook that was kept by someone in their youth and sometimes through their adulthood. The book could be 50 or 60 years old, and a source of great fun to look at the pictures, news clippings, and personal mementoes.
The hobby of keeping such collections is enjoying a resurgence of populari...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - Save time and money when gift shopping for the holiday season
- With the Holiday season coming in a few months, people are all agog in coming up with a list of gifts that will fit their budget. Perhaps, one of the worst things about the season of joy is counting the remaining dollars in your wallet after a round of gift shopping.
Here are some ideas that may help you stick to your gift budget this year.
1) Shop before the season s...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - Santa claus: the true story
- I remember my first Christmas party with Grandma. I was just a kid. I remember tearing across town on my bike to visit her on the day my big sister dropped the bomb: "There is no Santa Claus," she jeered. "Even dummies know that!" My grandma was not the gushy kind, never had been. I fled to her that day because I knew she would be straight with me. I knew Grandma always told the truth, and I knew ...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - Planning a christmas dinner party
- Entertaining friends and family in your home during the Christmas holiday is one of the most popular activities of the holiday season. Many people choose to host small, informal gatherings in their home, while others plan extravagant dinner parties which are destined to generate more than one urban legend in the community in which they are held.
While many of us do not aspire to suc...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - One of this year's hottest holiday gifts
- (ARA) - When your friends and family gather around the tree on Christmas morning to see what ?Santa? brought them, you don't have to be there in person to enjoy the looks on everyone's faces. Get them a camera phone equipped with Multimedia Messaging (MMS) and they'll be able to send you an instant message of thanks.
?Whether your loved ones live in the next town or on the other sid...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - Making gifts a pleasure
- As we reach the time of year when Christmas items start to appear in the stores, and thoughts of vacations start to wind down with the shortening daylight, it is a good time to think about gifts. Not only the gifts, though, but also the practise of giving.
Offering a gift can be a mutual pleasure; some might say it should be a pleasure for giver and recipient. A problem with a moder...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - Lisa's christmas
Lisa was born into a loving Christian family and went through life knowing
of The Lord and his supreme sacrifice. She was accustomed to Amazing Grace each Sunday and saying grace before meals. Lisa knew of the birth of baby Jesus; that worshippers came from far and wide bearing gifts. After all this was no ordinary birth.
One day while in the car with her moth...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - It was a christmas miracle!
- So there we were, awkwardly staring at one another in utter disbelief that nobody could figure it out. It was a week before Christmas, and all through the house, your narrator was fuming..I could smash my mouse! We were trying to put up our Christmas tree, and we weren't having much luck. Bah Humbug!!
My family and I went out early that morning to find the perfect tree. I filled up ...
- 2007-03-26 12:15:30 - Inexpensive christmas gifts
- Christmas is a time of joy, piece, and giving. It is also a time of being broke. Adults often think that the idea of making Christmas gifts is only for children who do not yet have their own money to buy gifts. However, with a little bit of ingenuity, some clever shopping, and a fair amount of free time, you can make some very grown up do it yourself Christmas gifts.
The first step ...