Debt relief articles
Showing page 1 of 25 - There are 725 Debt relief articles
- 2011-11-16 08:41:58 - Do it yourself debt reduction-how deep is it
- If you have a little bit of debt and want to turn things around, or if you are so deep into debt that you think it's impossible to get out, then you have probably wondered if do it yourself debt reduction really works. The answer is that it absolutely does work, so don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise. The further into debt you are, the more time and effort it's going to take, but you can d...
- 2011-10-01 16:48:21 - Is an unsecured debt consolidation loan right for you
Drowning in debt isn't fun. It's even worse if you had to go into debt due to events beyond your control. This happens far too often, but regardless of the reason, having no debt is far better than having too much. There are many different methods of reducing or removing debt, one of which is an unsecured debt consolidation loan. The word 'unsecured' simply means that you don't have any co...
- 2011-10-01 16:10:49 - Debt relief consolidation secrets
- Nobody likes being in debt and worrying about how they are going to pay their debts off, but unfortunately with the economy as it is there are more and more people with financial worry. When your financial situation becomes dire you may feel that you are sinking deeper and deeper into debt and that there is no way back out.
You should know that even in a dire financial state ther...
- 2011-10-01 03:45:39 - The truth regarding loans for debt consolidation - telling it like it is
- Do you go to your mail box hoping for some good mail, only to find bills? Do you feel like all you ever get in the mail is bills, bills and more bills? You may have even reached the point where you actually look forward to receiving junk mail because it is better than bills! Then every now and then you may get some mail that catches your eye and one such envelope that regularly catches people's...
- 2011-10-01 02:51:20 - Non profit debt consolidation agencies - be careful
- There are times that no matter how careful you are you just can't avoid being in a bad credit situation. When the economy is as sluggish as it has been lately, there are more and more people finding themselves struggling financially and their credit score dropping. When it becomes a real struggle to pay all your monthly debt payments, you may want to start thinking about some sort of debt consoli...
- 2011-09-30 04:51:25 - Three tips on debt consolidation loans
- There are many people that are hurting financially right now due to the bad economy of late. Through no fault of their own, a lot of people are just falling deeper and deeper into debt. Sometimes we are faced with circumstances beyond our control (such as the economy) and it doesn't make you a bad person just because you are in need of a debt consolidation loan for bad credit.
- 2011-09-29 04:29:28 - All about online debt consolidation
- With our slow economy there are more and more people that are finding themselves in a poor situation financially. Even those who have pride in their good credit score can find themselves in a difficult situation and with that credit score falling. Many people are constantly looking for ways to improve their financial position and ways to reduce their monthly debt payments. Online debt consolida...
- 2011-09-26 03:58:56 - What are the best debt consolidation options
- Nobody likes to be in debt but the problem is that it is so easy to get into debt and then so incredibly hard to get out of it. The creditors have the big advantage and everything seems to be designed to keep you in debt and away from as much as your money as possible. It isn't always your fault if you get into debt, sometimes circumstances come up when you have to spend money in an emergency an...
- 2011-09-12 05:08:41 - Government debt consolidation - what you need to know
- It seems that whenever there is a company in financial trouble these days they are asking the government to get them out of trouble. But is it really fair that the government can help companies to get out of trouble when individuals have to find their own way out? Does the government have any program in place to help out the average American if he runs into financial trouble? Is there such a th...
- 2011-09-10 03:53:24 - Can you be sued for credit card debts
You’ve gotten behind, and you’re wondering, can you be sued for credit card debts? It’s important for you to know that you can be sued and you will be sued. You may be able to let the debt go for a while, even for a few years. But ask anyone who’s been there, can you be sued for credit card debts, and they’ll give you an unhappy yes.
- 2011-09-08 14:28:04 - Non profit debt consolidation advantages
- Many people are having credit problems recently with the economy in such a bad state. More and more people are finding it harder to manage their debts. If you are one of those people that are finding it difficult to meet your monthly debt payments then you might want to think about a debt consolidation arrangement to get yourself back on the right track. With debt consolidation you can often re...
- 2011-09-08 14:11:53 - Debt reduction advice- tips to help your finances
- Do you like being in debt? If so, then this article isn't for you. On the other hand, if you want to get out of debt, then keep reading. As you have probably found out by now, good debt reduction advice can be hard to come by. A lot of the suggestions being made are either flat out wrong or confusing. None of which is going to help you improve your financial situation.
The first th...
- 2011-09-08 07:48:03 - Debt freedom- comes with resisting instant gratification
- Money is such an important facet of every area of our existence. We either want more of it, or we want to know how to keep more of what we have. But when people get themselves into debt, this area takes on a whole new importance. Now, instead of focusing on income, we turn our attention to debt freedom.
It doesn’t matter how much money we make as long as debt is running out...
- 2011-09-06 06:28:09 - Best debt reduction methods
- Let's be blunt...debt sucks! While that word may not be the most professional, it certainly sums it up quite nicely. The sad part is that being in debt isn't really your fault. You had every intention of paying what you owe, but then something happened. Perhaps you had a medical emergency or you lost your job. Whatever the case may be, you are now looking for the best debt reduction method for you...
- 2011-09-06 06:17:16 - A simple debt reduction strategy
- While big corporations may have good reasons for carrying a lot of debt, the average person does not. The sad truth is that debt is a growing problem, and people are having a hard time getting out of it. If this sounds familiar, then you are not alone. What you need is an effective debt reduction strategy.
One quick thing before we get started: being in debt isn't your fault, and it...
- 2011-09-06 05:55:09 - Debt reduction advice that really works
- Locating good debt reduction advice may end up being somewhat confusing for you if you want to lower how much personal debt you have. Too much of the available info makes it seem like it's nearly impossible. Then you have those places who pretend their advice will help you get out of debt, but it's actually designed to make stay in debt longer. There are also those who expect you to live on practi...
- 2011-09-06 05:30:56 - Debt reduction programs - your options
- Do you like being in debt? Do you find it makes you all giddy, and you just can't wait to get another call from a bill collector? Yeah, right! The more you owe, the more of a hassle it is. Perhaps that's why there is a large number of debt reduction programs; however, not all of them are created equal. Here are some things for you to consider about the various options available to you.
- 2011-09-06 05:25:32 - 4 steps to consumer debt reduction
- Let's face it, the economy is not as strong as it could be, and while it's struggling along, more and more people are finding themselves getting deeper and deeper into debt. The sad thing is that, most likely, none of this debt is your fault. After all, you need a place to live and food to eat, but circumstances beyond your control have now left you owing more money than you can pay back. However,...
- 2011-09-06 05:12:04 - Debt settlement reduction can save you a lot of money
- With the economy struggling along, more and more people are finding themselves in debt. There was a time, not all that long ago, when most of us would see debt as a temporary bump along the way, and would be able to get out of it fairly quickly, but not anymore. Today's consumer has to often turn to more drastic measures. Of those bankruptcy is the most drastic. But no matter how bad things may se...
- 2011-09-06 05:03:27 - Which debt reduction companies are best for you
- Let's face it, the average consumer does not like being in debt. That would certainly explain why there are so many debt reduction companies out there. While they claim to help you lower the amount you owe, you should know that there are different types of services. Knowing these differences will help you choose the company that is best for your situation.
Debt settlement companies...
- 2011-09-03 05:26:07 - Government debt consolidation-they do exist
- Not only are there debt consolidation loans available through private sector banks and credit unions, there are also government debt consolidation loans available too. These loans are funded by various government organizations and are geared to help people get some financial relief by paying off their debt more quickly.
A government debt consolidation loan operates under the very ...
- 2011-09-02 06:40:10 - Debt consolidation-economy in low cycle reevaluate
- It seems most things go in cycles. Up and down, good or bad. That is what happens in the economy too. With the economy in a "low" cycle, many people are reevaluating some of their financial choices and one of the top things people are looking at is debt consolidation.
Debt consolidation can mean different things to different people. Some people seem to think that they need to hire ...
- 2011-09-02 06:32:26 - Debt relief consolidation-may be a great option for you
- Debt relief consolidation may be a great option for you. If you just can't keep up with all your monthly bills, due in large part, to the fact that your credit card debt is just way too high, consolidating your debt may finally offer you some relief.
Having too much debt is extremely stressful. You know in your heart that you are on a very narrow wire and one wrong move will send y...
- 2011-02-21 23:38:00 - Debt warning signs
- Due to the recent “credit crunch” a lot of people are falling behind on their monthly bills and are finding themselves slowly slipping into debt. Do you think that you may be in debt? Is your current financial situation slowly getting worse? The fact is: if you think you are in debt, you probably are. While debt can be a very stressful and overwhelming situation to be in, there are...
- 2011-02-14 00:59:05 - Understanding the credit score scale - where are you
- You may understand the importance of having a good credit score but do you understand the credit score scale and what you need to do if you want to improve your score? Without a good credit score you may get declined for loans and if you do get approved for a loan it will most likely have a high interest rate charging you high payments every month. If you have a high credit score then you have a b...
- 2011-01-30 23:15:22 - A bad credit loan mortgage may be the answer your looking for
- Do you dream of one day owning your own home but your current financial situation makes you wonder if that will ever be possible? If you have a bad credit rating or even worse, have gone through a bankruptcy, then your dream home may be just that - a dream! But it isn't impossible to get that home, you may just need to look a little harder for a loan and you may need to take a loan that costs a li...
- 2010-10-30 00:32:58 - Free credit card consolidation - really
Getting into to debt has been a problem for as long as people have been lending money. However, the modern situation is worse than it has ever been. Chances are good that you are carrying more debt than you would like. Add a troubled economy and sluggish job market to the mix and it's fair to say being in debt isn't your fault. Circumstances beyond your control can put you into a downward ...
- 2010-10-27 22:54:49 - Can a credit card garnish my wages or not
- There is no question that having a lot of debt piling up can cause a lot of stress in your life. The stress only gets worse as your balances increase and you fall behind on your payments. Chances are it's not even your fault that you're in this mess, but you still have to deal with it. You may be asking yourself can a credit card garnish my wages. That's a fair question, and the answer is sort of....
- 2010-10-24 22:58:55 - 4 top tips on credit card consolidation
- Credit card debt isn't any fun, and the more you have the worse it is. One method a lot of people turn to is consolidation. This is where you combine all of your debts into a single debt, with a single payment. This single payment can be significantly lower than the total amount you were previously paying. However, credit card consolidation isn't right for everybody, and there are a few things you...
- 2009-11-05 10:56:14 - People in debt
- People have always been in debt and needed debt help . There will always be borrowing and many don't consider a mortgage to be debt - but of course it is. If your property was to half in value and you had a 100% mortgage then the bank would still want their money back - and rightly so.
However, just because borrowing...