Website traffic articles
Showing page 1 of 15 - There are 438 Website traffic articles
- 2011-12-09 11:06:06 - Online marketing promotion - get your site seen
- Having a website is meaningless if nobody visits it. That statement is true whether you're a single person with a blog or a large corporation that has a massive network of websites. Online marketing promotion is how you get your site seen. There are some basic principles that every website owner can use when marketing their site.
1. It's up to you. You are ultimately responsible for...
- 2011-10-06 13:05:03 - Keyword assistant - grab your targeted traffic
- When people search online for keyword assistant they will often get two main results, one is for an IPhoto plugin, but for the purposes of this article we are going to concentrate on finding quality keywords for your online business web sites.
Creating a keyword list for your online business should be your number 1 job. After all, a good keyword list is as close to being able to le...
- 2011-10-05 15:27:21 - Domain name search - fast and short tips
- Before you head out on your great domain name search, you need to give a little thought to the process. Do you want to buy an existing domain that is a little established and has a website that already gets some traffic? would you rather go the cheaper (usually) route of buying an unregistered domain name and build it up yourself?
That is only the first of several questions you sho...
- 2011-09-27 03:45:50 - Online traffic website - drive online traffic without money
- If you are finding it difficult to get online traffic website visitors, I will give you a short list of two specific ways you can implement with little or no money. Now do not think this will be an overnight success type of thing because it won't. You will need to put in the time to get the results you need. None of these techniques I will show you are all that hard but they will take some time. S...
- 2011-09-27 03:02:27 - Online ad traffic is not dead
- Have you ever thought of placing a classified ad online to get some online ad traffic? There are so many free ad sites out there you should never have to pay a dime to put ads online. There are people who will tell you that those free sites are so congested that your ads may not ever be seen but if you choose to not place that ad then that will surely be the case, won't it? Talk about shooting you...
- 2011-09-26 03:06:24 - Online web traffic is the absolute key to making money online
- Do you have enough online web traffic? Probably not. This is a big deal if you really want to make some decent money online. You need people coming to your site if you want to sell stuff. It is just that simple. Getting those people to your website may not be so simple though. There are many ways to try to increase traffic to your website that you may have success with.
- 2011-09-26 02:49:33 - Fast online traffic
- You put up a website and now you need to start generating fast online traffic. there a numerous ways to do this some free and some not. This is your choice and may also depend on what kind of budget you have.
One good way to get online traffic is to write articles and then submit them to article directories. If you are good and write an exceptional article your article could go glo...
- 2011-09-17 01:56:17 - Amazing traffic building ideas-there are a number of diffrent ways
- If you have a website you need traffic and getting those visitors to your site isn't always easy. There are a number of ways that you can drive traffic to your website and sometimes it is helpful if you can be a little creative with your traffic generation. Let's take a look at ten amazing ideas for traffic building.
1. Social photo sharing sites are a great way to drive traffic t...
- 2011-09-16 02:17:27 - Using banner ads to attract traffic
- Driving traffic to a website can be very challenging and as the internet is always evolving there are new methods appearing all the time. With so many different methods for driving traffic to a website it can become a little overwhelming and confusing.
Using banner ads to promote your website is one method that has proven to be quite popular and effective. You see banner ads every...
- 2011-09-15 16:46:56 - How building a website can get free traffic
- If you have a website then you need to have visitors coming to that site. After all, what is the point of having a website if nobody sees it and a website certainly won't make any money if there are no visitors. Getting traffic to your website however can be difficult. One method for driving traffic to a site is to use the search engines to your advantage. If your site ranks highly in the sear...
- 2011-09-15 15:36:06 - Website templates for free-yes there is something for free
- Today it's vital to have an online presence, obviously, if you want to make money exclusively online, without an offline presence at all, you will need a website of some form. For most online marketers today a blog format website is the preferred choice. The ease with which you can set up and change content makes a blog the perfect choice and if you do a little digging you can even find many place...
- 2011-08-28 14:53:34 - Website link building
- Starting a business is never an easy task, it requires money and time and effort. It is generally not a pleasant process. However the rewards make up for the problems as you get to be your own boss, set your own hours, and make more money. This all holds true for the internet as well.
Just like the real world, the virtual one requires marketing. It does not matter how absolutely per...
- 2010-06-07 21:02:59 - Pay per click - a new way to earn through advertising
- How do you think that the email service providers can afford to provide us with free services so that we can send free emails all across the world, stay in touch with our friends on social networking website. Is this for free? No, it is because of the advertisement we come across these websites and intentionally or unintentionally click, adding a count to the popularity of the advertiser. In such ...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - 10 highly effective ways to increase traffic to your website
- There are many ways to promote your website for free online. Here are 10 highly effective strategies you can use right now.1. Write articles or free reports for other webmasters to publish and put your website address in the by-line. If you write good content, your articles will be published and many readers who like your article will go on to visit your website.2. Arrange a Joint Ve...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Referral traffic
- The subject of referral traffic may be a bit elementary to many folks who have been networking for a while. However, a few recent discussions with new marketers have led me to the conclusion that a brief commentary on the subject might be well received.Referral traffic is web traffic you receive when you refer other people to the viral traffic programs (traffic exchanges, ad replicators, an...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Link building strategies
- Well, an effective link building strategy is not building some 50-100 back links with sites with 'X' PR. It is more of getting links from the informative websites that is visited often by the people who could be your future customers. In broad sense the websites related to your focus industry.Link popularity refers to the number of links pointing to and from related sites and is an extremel...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Skyrocket website traffic with opt
- If you are looking for an immediate increase in your website traffic, and you don't want to shell out a lot of money for pay-per-click search engines, I'll let you in on a secret that has helped me make many sales and build large lists very quickly with zero cash up-front: it's called "OPT" (Other People's Traffic).Other website operators have the targeted website visitors you need right no...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - How to approach potential link exchange partners
- Exchanging links can be a great way to build relations with other sites and boost your ranking at the same time. You never know how many friends you can make and what you can learn from them. So let's get started.First, you need to create a links page. This links page needs to look and feel the same as the rest of your site and should include instructions on how to link to your site and an ...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Reciprocal links: look before you link
- A reciprocal link is when a web site links to you and you link back to them.If you own a website, I'm sure you've received emails asking for link exchanges. This article's purpose is to help you decide who you should be linking to and why.Look before you link!Indiscriminate linking can be harmful to your search engine rankings and your reputation. When considering anoth...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - The traffic generation breakthrough that will blow your mind
- Does anyone really enjoy the tedium of spending hours upon hours searching for quality link partners? I know I don't. That's why I've devised a free and incredibly easy method for generating thousands of incoming links to websites that takes the hassle out of getting other sites to link to you.The number of incoming links you will be able to generate is directly proportional to the number o...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Thinking of using hit exchanges to boost your adsense revenue? think again!
- So, you've added Adsense to your site and you are getting a few clicks. You could be thinking to yourself, How do I get a massive amount of visitors to bump up my earnings? If you're anything like me, you hear those stories about webmasters that have added Adsense and are already earning five figure incomes per month, and you start to see the dollar signs. So you start brainstorming...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Alexa: why you should be using the toolbar
- Why on earth would anyone want to install a piece of spyware onto their Web browser? No sensible right minded person would ?unless you are a webmaster and you want to improve your SERPS ranking that is. The Alexa toolbar is not "technically" spyware as it doesn't retrieve any private or personal information. It does however log all the sites you visit and as webmasters we can us...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - More of what you need to know about your website traffic is contained in 3 other key stats
- Their is an old Saying it goes something like this 'Figures Lie and Liars figures. While it is true that you can skew Statistics anyway you want, it is also true that with properly gathered statistics you can learn a great deal about your web site traffic if you know what to look for.In a previous Article 'All You Need to Know About Your Website Traffic is Contained in 5 Key Stats' I discus...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Link exchange primer
- An Introduction to Link ExchangeInitially, when the internet was in its infancy, webmasters used links as a way to complement the content of their website and to help their visitors find information. As the importance of links increased, the focus shifted away from helping the visitor to helping the webmaster.This came about as a result of the Grandaddy of all search engines Google b...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - How to drive traffic to your website
- Everyone wants to know the big secret to driving traffic to their website. Every day I see an article or an ad talking about driving people to your website. Driving traffic to a website has become the "holy grail" on the internet. People are realizing that 'if you build it, they won't come... unless you give them a reason'. Website traffic just doesn't happen by itself. Your website is j...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - How to draw traffic to your website - more steps
- Web site traffic refers to the number of times your site is viewed by the users. It is the most important point to be made for the success of your online business.Steps to increase the site traffic:Step 1: Submit Your Site to Search Engines:Major Search Engines: Yahoo, Google, AOL Search, AltaVista, Ask Jeeves, Direct Hit, Excite, FAST Search, HotBot, Inktomi, LookSmart, L...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Where do you get quality content?
- There are three main sources for you to get the content you need.They are:Write it Yourself Hire a Ghostwriter Use Other WritersThere are pros and cons to each source but by using a combination of sources you can accumulate a well-rounded body of content for your use. Here are some of the points to consider when using the different methods for creating content. What wo...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - The best website traffic sources
- You have to search a lot to find what is most likely to work for your web site. Once you get an understanding for each type of advertising then you can put it to work.Website directories: Helpful for one way links to your website to increase link popularity. Do not expect a lot of clicks.Free Classified ads: Expect what you pay for. Nothing!Safe lists: Stay away!Opt in ...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Generating traffic on a budget
- Most webmasters keep their prized web traffic generating systems to themselves or charge an arm and a leg. I am one of the guys in the trenches. Before I share with you the simplest and easiest methods to generate website traffic I will begin with a little background information.I have several websites and in the past ten years I have worked with gurus that promised to deliver traffic to my...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - What is one thing a home business entrepreneur should be constantly working towards?
- We will begin this topic with one assumption, that our home business comprises selling through a website. Meaning we are website owners. In which case, we may want to manage our website ourselves or hire someone to manage it for us. In either option, it is in our interest to know what goes into making our home business a success or what we are paying for to achieve success at it.Internet is...