Showing page 1 of 3 - There are 87 Ebay articles
- 2011-09-14 02:02:15 - Sell stuff on ebay- ins and outs of ebay selling
- Hey, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know when I tell you that the economy is running a little rough lately and many people are feeling the pinch. Now, more than ever, people are looking for ways to bring in a little extra money. One of the most popular methods to do that, at least online, is to sell stuff on ebay. But how easy is it really? Can you really make money?
- 2011-07-28 00:31:40 - Tree removal and tree service atlanta ga
- Are you thinking of removing trees from your backyard or general tree maintenance or tree pruning or tree trimmers in Atlanta GA? Here is a short explanation of the finest services you can procure for having your needs fulfilled by tree removal and tree service Atlanta, GA. We are the finest service providers available online that offers the most adequate services for tree in Atlanta (Georgia)....
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - Why it's a bad idea to promote hot selling products on ebay
- Copyright 2005 Alexis Dawes
Do a quick search on Google, Yahoo, or your favorite auction resource site, and you'll quickly discover there are several software programs targeted to vendors who want to promote hot selling products on eBay.
The infatuation with hot selling products exists because sellers believe if you target items that have a robust sales pattern, you'l...
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - Why is affiliate marketing popular with home based business entrepreneurs?
- The great strides made in the development of the Internet in the recent past has enabled information to be transmitted thousands of miles away with such ease and clarity that time and space are hardly of any consequence to the Internet Marketer today.
Marketing Programs have literally taken over the Internet and riding high, is Affiliate Marketing.
According to the Co...
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - When scintilating near nudity on ebay pays you well !
- A little ole lady hits it big on the red light district on eBay
It may cause undue stress in their marriage unfortunate as that is. The fact that she cant remember where the other four are or the suspicion that they were broken by her husband - perhaps a remiss act, while washing dishes, that was hidden in the trash can long ago. But, regardless, the where abouts of the other four h...
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - Usp on ebay
- If you have dabbled at all in the world of Internet marketing, you may have heard the term "unique selling proposition" or USP. USP is a technique that Internet marketers use to set themselves apart from the competition. Internet marketing is highly competitive and highly saturated. In order to be successful, it is vital that the Internet marketer present himself as being unique and different from...
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - Used cars for sale on ebay
- There are thousands of used cars for sale on eBay every
single day. In fact, eBay Motors is the most profitable
sales division on eBay and naturally there are many
entrepreneurs who are interested in jumping into this
market. For instance, eBay claims it sells an SUV every nine
seconds and is the biggest online car dealer in America,
exceeding the traditio...
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - The top ten tips for auction success!
- If you were to look through eBay, or any other online auction site for that matter, you would find that many people make some very basic mistakes. And, they repeat these mistakes over and over again. As indicated in my book "eBay Marketing Wholesale SourcePak" with a little common sense these mistakes are completely preventable. So to prevent you from making these very same mistakes I have put tog...
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - The top ten antique categories on ebay!
- Knowledge is Power! And this statement could not be more true when it comes to selling on eBay. As explained in my book "eBay Marketing Wholesale SourcePak" being successful on eBay all depends on being in the right place, at the right time, with the right product. For example, did you know one of the most popular categories on eBay for buying and selling is the Antiques Category. That's right! Pe...
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - The secret power of an ebay auction title
- I get frequent emails from my newsletter readers wondering why their eBay auctions aren't working.
You might have the most brilliant auction description page with a fantastic set of pictures offering a superb item at an incredible price. But the page counter shows after seven days of your auction that it's only been seen by 3 people. Has that happened to any of your auctions?
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - The real secret to finding hot niche markets!
- Finding a niche market is simple. Finding a PROFITABLE niche market is a little harder, but it's still easy once you know what you are doing. Otherwise, you will end up like 90% of the other niche marketers out there who spend weeks or months on a niche market only to find out there is no money to be made there.
Luckily I will reveal the secrets to finding a profitable niche market later in...
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - The power of dogs
- Well first of all I was always a cat owner, till my husband bought our first Chihuahua (Stitch) in 2002, Stitch was about 6 weeks old and was generally purchased for our children and it stud that was till he was about 5 months or so. Then I started to notice that he was starting to favor me and follow me around more and more everyday, one day I hid from him and watched him run up and down the hall...
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - The new ebay money making secret...exposed!!
- Copyright 2005 Anthony Samuel
The eBay Affiliate Program ( http://affiliates.ebay.com/) strives to make success of its members inevitable. The eBay Affiliate program has outlined some effective strategies and designed some effective tools to ensure you make money and have success. eBay's Affiliate program, is...
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - The ebay revolution - a beginners guide
- Copyright 2005 Adrian Ryder
With E bay being one of the most searched for terms on the internet today,[ approx 24 million people last month], it is hardly suprising that more and more everyday people are turning away from the 9-5 job scene, and looking at the income opportunities that this hugely popular forum has to offer.
So just what are the benefits of starting yo...
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - The ebay community - both the solvent and the glue: the re-defining of the online industry
- Why the anarchy on eBay? Why the apparent contradiction between the merchandising as a community and the escalating tension that is creating an exodus to independent platforms, a slow down in growth on eBay, and reduction in users on the platform?
The empowered eBay business person
EBay empowered the small user to compete in the business world on an equal footing with...
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - The dangers of making your business to dependent on ebay
- eBay presents a great opportunity for small businesses to become very successful, but putting all your eggs in one basket has never been a good idea, even when the basket is eBay.
If you are currently making a living on eBay it may be wise to consider opening up other avenues of income for several good reasons.
One reason is that eBay has the right to cancel all your ...
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - Ten tips to sell travel on ebay
- Becoming a seller on ebay can be daunting. Becoming a travel seller can be impossible, unless you know the secrets. My tips on selling on eBay can apply to all categories of items, but some steps are unique to selling travel.
The travel industry is highly regulated on EBay, as it should be. High standards keep out disreputable sellers and scam artists, and adds to your own company's...
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - Starting an ebay business --- an online business model that works
- THE REALITIES OF AN INTERNET BUSINESS
Millions of people are still coming online each year, and many of those people come to the Internet with dreams of making their financial dreams come true.
The truth is that building a website to sell products and services is not the easiest way to make a living online. A lot of specific knowledge or money will be required to be s...
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - Six steps towards successful buying at ebay auctions
- Buying on eBay can be very rewarding, either in terms of being able to pick up items cheaply or for hunting for hard to find items. Although generally the experience is good, there are instances where things can go badly wrong. These tips, based on experience over the last seven years, should help to avoid some of the potential pitfalls.
1. Make use of the various tools provided on ...
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - Shill bidding: how scumbag bidders rob honest sellers like you
How Honest Sellers Can Be Robbed By Dishonest Buyers
Shill bidding deal is a 21st century version of a confidence game. The purpose of shill bidding is to buy merchandise at an artificially low price which can then be resold for a healthy profit. It involves either two different buyers or one buyer who possesses two different eBay IDs.
Shill bidding is often e...
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - Sex, lies, & ebay
- I recently watched a movie called ?Shattered Glass?. It's the true story of Steven Glass, a writer for ?The New Republic?, a very prestigious political magazine. Steven was the subject of a scandal in 1998 when it was discovered that most of the writing he had done for the magazine was fabricated. A rising star, he wrote dozens of high profile articles for a number of national publications in whic...
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - Seven steps to ebay selling success
- More and more people try their luck at selling on eBay everyday. With all of that growing competition it is important that you do everything possible to make sure that you stand out from the crowd. By following a few simple steps you can greatly improve the odds of your auction being noticed, that browsers will convert to bidders, and that those bidders will become repeat customers. Begin practici...
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - Retired? need some extra cash?
- Are you retired? Are you considering part-time work to make some extra cash? Have you ever considered the Internet as a means of making that extra cash? Questions, questions, questions! Well, here is an idea for you.
Technology has become much simpler over recent years. The learning curves are not as severe as they once were. The invention of the mouse and the Window's operating sys...
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - Remove these objections and watch your ebay auctions fly
- "Objection" is a term taken directly from sales and marketing training, and it is important you understand the significance of objections to your sales process.
Objections are those points, sometimes small issues, which make a bidder or a buyer think again about going for your offering.
In your auction description you need to remove as many of these objections as you ...
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - Pure indispensible ebay knowledge!
- SPECIAL REPORT: eBay Dropship Profits has helped hundreds of people learn how to use dropshipping to start their own eBay business.
About the author:
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - Ordinary product + added value = increased profits!
- Copyright 2004 Richard Grady
Ok, here's the thing....
Everyone that wants to get started buying and selling (either online or offline) is trying to find that 'bargain buy' - something whose wholesale price is 50% less than the standard retail price. It is possible to find such products but they are rare and as soon as one person starts selling the item, others will ju...
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - New hydrogen fuel station domain name for sale as hydrogen economy moves forward
Point Roberts, WA, Delta B.C. - January 28, 2005 - www.FuelCellCarNews.com, a global investor news portal for the fuel cell industry, reports it has offered the domain www.hydrogenfuellingstation.com...
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - My website needed more targeted traffic. guess where i found it?
- There's nothing new about using joint ventures (JV's) to get traffic to websites. And good information is freely available from many internet marketing sites on how to set up JVs.
This article is for the 97% of webmasters who aren't aware of a particularly powerful JV partner who already exists, and is willing to work with you.
Before I reveal all, let me just check.....
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - My improbable evolution into a passionate ebayer
It all began innocently enough. I had an acquaintance who had an knack for spotting valuable things at thrift stores, yard sales, swap meets and the like, a trait I regarded highly. Our biggest commonality was that we were both songwriters and musicians, and John had an outstanding assortment of music, books, artwork, furniture, etc., despite his absolute disregard for all of the a...
- 2007-03-29 20:26:11 - Make money tearing up old books and magazines and selling them on ebay
- For the past few years I've been tearing up old books and magazines, and selling them on eBay. Other people's "rubbish" is earning me $20 a time - sometimes a great deal more - every single day!
It's an easy business and items other people throw away can attract fierce bidding and incredible profits for me and other lucky sellers.
We're selling prints and advertisemen...