Showing page 1 of 4 - There are 100 Google articles
- 2011-10-07 04:18:32 - Google social networking - the social networking alternative
- Google is huge and seems to be the biggest at everything on the internet. Although there was one part of the internet that Google wasn't involved in and that was social networking, however they are now trying their hand at social networking as well. As Google has become the biggest in its field in many areas on the internet including search engines, email and paid advertising, they will also aim...
- 2011-09-29 04:15:06 - Google keywords tool - your lifeline to targeted visitors
- One of the basics of having an online business is getting traffic to your website or offer, and the foundation of getting traffic is targeting the right keywords. Google is one of the biggest search engines and as such would know better than virtually anyone what phrases are searched for the most and you can use the free Google keywords tool.
Before you set off to establish your ke...
- 2011-09-26 02:48:02 - Google keywords tool - 3 tips plus more
- The internet is the only place I know of where you can get access to so many valuable tools for free. One of the most widely used of these free tools is the Google keywords tool. This online resource is available to everyone who wants to use it and the best part about it, besides the fact that it's free, is the fact that it's very easy to use.
Don't let it's ease of use and the fac...
- 2011-09-24 00:51:14 - Google adwords keyword tool - making it work for you
- The Google Adwords keyword tool is a very well known, and highly used, tool for many online marketers. Many people use it for more than just running Pay Per Click Adwords campaigns. You can use this tool to narrow down a list of great keywords for your article marketing and search engine optimization needs to name just two.
When it comes to search engines Google is definitely one o...
- 2011-09-23 02:43:30 - Google keywords - can make or break you
- Using Google keywords tools makes your online life a little easier. You don't have to pay monthly subscription to get accurate, up to date keyword information. This free keyword tool can help anyone with their online marketing efforts.
No matter what type of online advertising you are doing, having a great list of targeted keywords is imperative. If you don't, you will either have ...
- 2011-09-22 03:14:11 - Google keyword research - getting it on target
- Does your online marketing require you to have a long list of top notch keywords? For most every form of online advertising the answer would be a resounding 'yes'. There are many tools you can use to perform your keyword research and one of the best one (and it's free) is the Google keyword research tool. Google is king of the search engines and with all that traffic you know that they have a ha...
- 2011-09-15 05:15:25 - Google rank check-fastest way to find where you stand
- All webmasters know that a great way to get a lot of quality free traffic is to rank high in the search engine results. But, unless you are on the first page or two of results, scrolling through hundreds of pages of results to find your website isn't most people's idea of a good time. To find your google rank check there are a few ways you can go about it.
One of the quickest, easi...
- 2008-05-27 00:10:10 - Ad words phishing mails
- Be Aware of Google Ad words Phishing Emails
We and some of our clients have started to receive a lot of phishing emails that claim to be from Google Ad words.
These emails generally have the sender as Google ad words-no replyӔ and the subject header of Please re-activate your accountӔ or similar.
When the email is opened it looks like a genuine email that claims to...
- 2007-03-30 12:44:54 - Your online home-based business can lead to search engine stress
- By Kirk Bannerman
As a member of several search engine optimization forums, I
have recently noticed (especially since Yahoo recently decided to
try their hand at competing with Google) that the stress level of
many webmasters has gone way up. This applies not only to
webmasters involved in Internet-based home businesses, but to
- 2007-03-30 12:44:54 - Winning the (r) google adsense war
- Some owners of content sites are earning four and even five-figure incomes per month selling "nothing." They're doing this by selling their targeted traffic to other websites through Google's AdSense program.
If you're not familiar with (r)AdSense, it's where (r)Google pays website owners ("publishers") to run ads on their sites. Google accepts paid ads from advertisers, and then sh...
- 2007-03-30 12:44:54 - Why google needs you right now
- Copyright 2005 Ted Kushner
Let me ask you a simple question- what do you think is the number one driving force behind the enormous success of Google?
While you're pondering this for awhile- and may even think of a variety of answers to this question- the bottom line to it is this- Google continually strives to serve up the best relevant content to its customers then i...
- 2007-03-30 12:44:54 - Why blogs have become the search engine optimization equalizer
- ALEXA WEIGHS IN...
Those who are unaware of Alexa, it offers an interesting tool to webmasters. The service is designed to value websites based on the number of people who visit those sites and the activities of those people while they are on a site.
Keep in mind that their results are skewed to the activities of those who use the Alexa toolbar. If your website is Bus...
- 2007-03-30 12:44:54 - Wheres the best place to put google adsense ads?
- Why, on your web pages of course. Ok, just kidding. The real question should be: ?Is there really any truth to the rumors that where you place those Google AdSense ads can actually improve response?? According to my best information, the answer to that question is: Yes.
Google's own AdSense experts say that that there is a direct correlation between the placement of the AdSense ads ...
- 2007-03-30 12:44:54 - When adsense goes awol
- No matter how hard you work to optimize your page, there are going to be times when Google just can't figure out which AdSense ad to deliver, so it defaults to delivering a PSA (Public Service Ad) instead.
Now I don't have any problem with charities, but I give to the ones that I choose to give to. Since I don't have a non-profit license of my own, the goal of my web site is to make...
- 2007-03-30 12:44:54 - Whats google adsense?
- AdSense may be one of the fastest and easiest ways to monetize traffic to your web site whether you have products or services for sale or you simply provide free content to your visitors.
Simply stated, Google AdSense enables website operators to place some code on their site that connects to Google's ad server content database and pulls keyword-relevant advertising onto the web pag...
- 2007-03-30 12:44:54 - What in the world is this google sandbox theory thing? and how do i beat it?
- Copyright 2005 Brad M Callen
Ok, so over the past month or so I've been collecting various search engine optimization questions from all of you. Today, I'm going to answer what was the most frequently asked question over the past month.
You guessed it... What is the Google Sandbox Theory and how do I escape it? When you finish reading this lesson, you'll be an expert ...
- 2007-03-30 12:44:54 - What do search engines and real estate have in common?
- By Kirk Bannerman
It's all about location, location, location!
In the past...back in the days when Google was IT when it came to
natural search results...everyone was very focused (or shall we
say obsessed?) on Google page rank.
Now that Google is a public company and the search business has
become competitive (most ...
- 2007-03-30 12:44:54 - We are right in the middle of a pay per click baby boom
- By Kirk Bannerman
No, this baby boom will certainly not swamp the Social Security
system (sort of a bad joke for those that live in the United
States, but many other countries...most notably Japan...have an
even more acute problem), but this baby boom is revolutionizing
the way that pay per click advertising is being spread across the
- 2007-03-30 12:44:54 - Vote for your 0wn website. nobody will mind.
- Copyright 2005 Ron Hutton
OK boys and girls. Today we're having a pop quiz.
I heard that groan. Don't worry. This will be over in a matter of seconds.
Q1: "__________" is King.
Q2: Link "____________" and link "____________" matter oodles to Google.
The answers are provided in the following...
Are you hearing...
- 2007-03-30 12:44:54 - Understanding what reciprocal linking means
- Copyright 2004 Dirk Wagner
If you have been marketing on the internet for any length of time you have surely heard that reciprocal linking is a great way to boost your google page rank as well as your search engine ranking. But what does reciprocal linking actually mean?
Reciprocal linking is a joint venture of sorts between you and another website owner to exchange l...
- 2007-03-30 12:44:54 - Understanding the game of search engines.
- When I started my e-business, I ask my web-designer friend to
make a site which is really brainstorming. He did me a great
favor and really made an excellent site. My site's design is
fabulous, it's graphics are mind blowing and coding is superb.
But now what? What I seen in the coming days, I am not earning a
single penny because no one is visiting my site....
- 2007-03-30 12:44:54 - Traffic arbitrage- the new kid on the block
- A near risk-free and immediate way to create residual income [part one}
The Internet is a dynamic and ever evolving market place. It is full of promises and opportunities. It has the potential to turn people's fortunes around in very short orders. If you have been on the net for any reasonable length of time, such names as Yanik silver, John Reese, late Cory Rudl, Mike Filsame, Simo...
- 2007-03-30 12:44:54 - Tips for maximizing your google adsense revenues
- Despite what you may hear, the Google AdSense program is not for everyone. There are some types of web sites that do poorly no matter how hard the owners try, and there are others that should be doing well but the webmaster simply isn't putting in the effort to make things happen.
Here are some tips to make AdSense work better for you. If you do them all and you're still not having any luck...
- 2007-03-30 12:44:54 - The ultimate free google ranking tool
- Copyright 2005 Torgeir Sunnarvik
The first months my website was online,I was constantly checking the search engines to see if my site was listed under the keywords that I was targeting. And always with the same negative results.
The truth is that the keywords that you are targeting are often not showing your site the first months at all on the first 200 search listin...
- 2007-03-30 12:44:54 - The secret of how i got googlecash for free with 1 minute's extra effort.
- Copyright 2005 Michael Lever
Hi, my name is Michael and I'm about to share an amazing discovery with you.
Don't bother scrolling down to see the price. There is none. I am giving you this information free. Why? Because as you are about to discover, the strategy I'm going to teach you is dependent on a growing community of participants who partner to derive win-win out...
- 2007-03-30 12:44:54 - The search engine optimization game is getting tricky
- For more than 4 years now I have been modifying my work from home based web sites trying to optimize for the major search engines, Especially Goggle. Today with much disappointment I have come to the realization that search engine traffic alone will not make me rich. Yes my search engine rankings are now worse today than when I started 4 years ago.
Google is constantly changing thei...
- 2007-03-30 12:44:54 - The easiest way to have a google adsense account fast
Google Adsense is really a gold mine. People are creating niche websites just...
- 2007-03-30 12:44:54 - The budget webmasters 6 step guide to improving existing rankings in google
Copyright ? 2004 Tinu AbayomiPaul
You know the scenario. You get an occasional click from Google for a certain keyword. You go to find out why you aren't getting more clicks, and you find out that you're ranked in the 30's, 50's, or heaven forbid, the 300's. ?Great?, you think, ?I finally get ranked for a good keyword and it's a worthless ranking?.
- 2007-03-30 12:44:54 - Six techniques to triple your website hits
- Copyright 2005 Private Mail Services
Over the past five years I have learnt many tricks to gain visitors.
Many are great and some are negative, even getting me excluded from major search engines. For your benefit I have comprised a list of six free, easy and simple ways that may double or even triple your visitor count within Three Months.
- 2007-03-30 12:44:54 - Search isn't all about google anymore
- By Kirk Bannerman
Webmasters that stick to the old ways and focus entirely on
Google are missing out on a lot of search traffic these days if
they are not also well ranked by Yahoo and MSN.
For the first few months after Yahoo decided to go their own way
with natural search (and MSN decided to get serious about the