Showing page 1 of 23 - There are 669 Mortgage articles
- 2011-10-13 07:33:00 - Bad credit mortgage lenders a real option for real people
- It's becoming more and more common for people to see their credit scores getting lower. While this can create a lot of extra stress, it is still possible to find bad credit mortgage lenders that will give you the chance to fulfill the dream of owning a home of your own. This often comes with a price attached, namely in the form of higher fees and interest rates, but at least the option is availabl...
- 2011-10-04 14:28:14 - Is an interest only mortgage loan right for you
- If you are considering purchasing a home then you may be looking at the different options available for mortgages. One option that you might consider is an interest only mortgage loan. This type of loan is just what the name suggests, one in which you pay interest only and you aren't paying any money of the actual principal of the loan. Your full monthly payment is only paid on the interest alt...
- 2011-10-04 00:52:34 - Mortgages for people with bad credit are doable
- Mortgages for people with bad credit are doable, you just have to know a few simple tricks of the trade to get what you want. Well, maybe not tricks of the trade but a few simple tips can help.
Start out by finding the best real estate deal you can. A nice property with some equity in it would be an awesome find for you and may make the lender you choose to go with more likely to fi...
- 2011-10-03 15:32:28 - Do you need a refinance mortgage loan
- Do you need more money? Do you want to send your kids to college but don't have the money? Do you long to go on your dream vacation but never have enough money? Do you want to buy a new car or make some improvements to your home? Perhaps you just want to be able to buy a new home even though your old home hasn't been sold yet. If you need money for any of these things, or any other reason, th...
- 2011-09-30 07:32:01 - 40 year mortgage - a modern way to own a home
- There was a time when real estate was one of the surest investments a person could make. While that can still be the case, real estate prices have been going up and down a lot more in recent years. However, owning your own home is still the dream of millions of people, but with the economy not doing so well, home ownership appears to be out of reach a lot of those people.
The good ...
- 2011-09-29 02:51:04 - Mortgage terms and options - fire up the research
- Have you been looking at buying a new home? This is actually a great time to be purchasing a home since the housing market is quite sluggish and prices are low. Not only can you get a great price on a home but you can also get a good mortgage with a low interest rate. There are also quite a lot of homes to choose from at the moment making it a buyers market. But if you are looking at buying a ...
- 2011-09-27 03:49:02 - A high priced home needs a jumbo mortgage
- Just like the name implies, a jumbo mortgage is a very, very large mortgage. Basically a jumbo mortgage is a large mortgage where the amount that is borrowed is actually more than the amount set by the Government Sponsored Enterprises (GSE) who sets the guidelines for this type of loan. The GSE is a group of financial companies that is in charge of maintaining access to housing loans. They redu...
- 2011-09-17 01:46:05 - Reverse mortgage specialist can help you
- Any type of mortgage loan requires acquiring extensive training and knowledge. These are complex financial products and transactions that require a lot of experience to properly perform. There is an increasing demand for a reverse mortgage specialist due in large part to the ever increasing popularity of these types of loans. Not to mention the ever increasing aging of the baby boomer generation. ...
- 2011-09-16 03:18:23 - Reverse mortgage disadvantages but it can still work to your advantage
- A reverse mortgage is a way to allow seniors aged 62 or older to utilize all the equity they have built up in their home over their lifetime. This equity can be taken out in the form of a loan and can be used for anything from new furniture, a vacation or to take some classes up to final costs, but there are some reverse mortgage disadvantages that need to be considered.
As long as...
- 2011-09-16 02:10:58 - Jumbo reverse mortgage puts your equity to work for you
A jumbo reverse mortgage is a loan available to seniors 62 years or older with high value homes. Not federally insured like the HECM mortgages the jumbo mortgages allow you to get a lot more cash out of the equity in your home. You no longer have to make monthly mortgage payments, you get the monthly payment to use any way you would like.
With a jumbo reverse mortgage you ca...
- 2011-09-10 03:15:06 - Reverse mortgage lenders a great option for older generation
- In recent years, the economy has hit many homeowners hard, especially elderly people who are on fixed incomes. To make ends meet, many are looking for a way to bring in more money without having to return to work. One way to do this is to talk to some reverse mortgage lenders.
A reverse mortgage can be a great option for elderly homeowners who have substantial equity in their home, or if ...
- 2011-09-01 01:55:39 - Financial advice on mortgage
- If you have a mortgage and have been wondering how your house can work for you a little better then you may want to start some research into financial advice on mortgage. You bought your house years ago and knew you would be building equity but, not that you are the village idiot, you did not quite understand how the equity thing really works.
Equity is basically a savings account. ...
- 2011-08-27 15:47:35 - Fha reverse mortgage may be just the ticket
You had it all planned out, just when you were going to retire and how much money you were going to have to do it with. Now with everything and everyone losing money instead of making money you are worried that you may not have enough money to live on at all. Look into getting an FHA reverse mortgage.
If you have owned your home for the last 30 years or so and have built up ...
- 2011-08-27 15:36:04 - A reverse mortgage can make your retirement easier
If you own your home, are 62 years old and have a lot of equity in your home you can easily qualify for a reverse mortgage. Retirement can be tough financially, you can find yourself trying to live on a lot less money than when you were working. If this is your situation then talk to your bank about converting the equity in your home into cash.
You will no longer have to mak...
- 2011-04-27 07:01:05 - Ten tips for buy to let mortgages
- Buy to let mortgage has become quite popular with people in Bristol and some other parts of the UK. But many buyers make their buy to let mortgage in a haste, making insensible business decisions. There are a few important things that you need to keep in mind while going for a buy to let mortgage deal:
Be choosy with the location – Buy a home only in those location where ther...
- 2011-02-22 23:30:52 - Reverse mortgage rates can leave equity in your home or not
- For all you seniors out there who have lived the American dream and lived in your home for many years, paid your mortgage way down and accumulated a lot of equity, you may be able to use a reverse mortgage to free up some of that hard earned money. Of course, like any financial product, a reverse mortgage has a lot of ins and outs that you need to be aware of and reverse mortgage rates are one of ...
- 2011-02-07 01:01:21 - Which mortgage loan type for you
- There are many different types of mortgages available and it can get a little confusing to know which one is best for you. Each loan type has its advantages and disadvantages and it is best to understand how each one works before deciding which one to go with. The three major types of mortgage loans are VA, FHA and conventional. The conventional mortgage is the most common and basic type of home l...
- 2010-10-15 02:15:20 - Bad credit mortgage - it could be easy
- Getting a bad credit mortgage is easier to get then you might think. If your credit score is as low as 600 you may still be able to qualify. You will still pay a higher interest rate than you would if you had perfect credit but with the current interest rates as low as they are you will still get a pretty sweet deal.
If you have known for a while that you have wanted to buy a house ...
- 2009-11-13 23:11:08 - More government loan modification programs
- The federal government is taking the current real estate crisis quite seriously, and a result, there are a number of federal loan modification programs designed to help homeowners avoid foreclosure. In related news, the Obama Administration committed $35 billion to help beleaguered state and local housing agencies to continue to provide mortgages to low and moderate income families. Although man...
- 2008-04-04 00:50:41 - Honesty is still out there for colorado mortgages
- Honesty is Still Out There For Colorado Mortgages
If you are considering looking into Denver mortgages and Colorado mortgages, what should you do in these days of the national mortgage crisis? Are there still good options out there and is there anyone you can get expert Colorado mortgage advice from who will give you a good deal? Fortunately yes. But you are going to need to be dili...
- 2008-03-10 05:43:33 - Available bad credit mortgage options
- These days, with all the easy to get credit available everywhere you go, and even dropping through your letterbox every day, it?s no wonder that a lot of people find themselves with credit problems. So if you want to buy a house, what bad credit mortgage options are available?
There are mortgage lenders that offer mortgages to people who have credit troubles. These mortgages are for peo...
- 2008-03-09 01:01:10 - The basics of shared ownership mortgages
- Shared ownership mortgages are specialist mortgages that are designed to cater for purchasing property through shared ownership schemes. Shared ownership schemes are also known as shared equity schemes and have become a popular method for first-time-buyers to get a foot on the property ladder if they do not have the funds necessary to pay for the deposit required for more traditional mortgage prod...
- 2008-02-08 10:03:53 - Using a seller carry-back mortgage to buy a mortgage note
- Using a Seller Carry-Back Mortgage to Buy a Mortgage NoteBy Judson - Voss
Buying mortgage notes isn't all that hard as you've probably heard from some other property investors. There are two basic ways to get into your first mortgage note. One is to approach a bank and the other is to approach a homeowner about their o...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Home equity loan information - how to use one wisely
- Using a home equity loan to get out of debt or make improvements to your home is usually a smart move. You have earned the equity, so it only makes sense that you put it to good use. Usually this type of loan offers a lower interest rate than credit cards or traditional loans, so it is a wise move for many circumstances. Perhaps one of the smartest uses of a home equity loan is for home improvemen...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - What is a commercial mortgage?
- A commercial mortgage is a loan that uses commercial property as collateral. A commercial mortgage is a business loan which is secured against a commercial property.Commercial mortgages are often used to buy business premises, such as offices, shops, restaurants, or pubs. But they can also be used to buy other business assets such as plant or machinery.A commercial mortgage is a loan...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Gearing up for bad credit mortgages
- Mortgage would have never happened, had mortgages been a no profit venture for the mortgagees or the mortgage providers. The lender receives much more than he had actually lent. And you feared that you would not qualify for the mortgages having a bad credit history. Mortgagees somehow find ways to match borrowers with the offers available with them in order to have your business.Bad credit ...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Home loans -- federal regulators warn lenders to be more careful
- Federal banking regulators have recently expressed some concern over the housing market as home prices in the United States have risen to record levels. While homes are more unaffordable than ever for many people, the lending market remains strong, mostly because of the introduction of new, ever-more-flexible types of loans. While these newer loan types, such as the interest-only loan, make buying...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Home loans -- the hot new product? the 30-year, fixed-rate mortgage
- In recent years, the mortgage industry has introduced dozens of new types of loans. The needs of every borrower are different, so the mortgage companies have tried to come up with an answer for every problem. They've introduced 40-year mortgages, promoted 15-year mortgages, and introduced the wildest array of variable-rate mortgages imaginable. There are mortgages that have interest rates that adj...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - No money down home loan
- Are you in the market to purchase a home but are concerned about not having enough money for the down payment? No down payment home loans or 100% financing for your mortgage loan used to be only advertised during late night infomercials and in obscure real estate publications. The good news is that if you want to buy a house but have little or no money available for the down payment, there are mor...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - New york refinance - refinancing in new york
- If you are looking to refinance in New York, it helps to get the facts before you begin the refinancing process. If you have an existing high interest mortgage, refinancing now could be the best choice for you. You can choose to refinance with cash out to make home improvements or to consolidate bills, or to simply refinance your existing mortgage to a lower interest rate that will save you a lot ...