Showing page 1 of 2 - There are 46 Spyware articles
- 2011-07-30 17:44:06 - Web design by urban idea
- Here in Urban Idea and Technology, one of the fast growing companies based in the U.S, we pay the highest attention to every commercial aspect of your website and offer you unique web designing services. A graphically sleek and glossy web design can help you boost your business opportunities with increased visitors. Visitors generally grow a first-time perception regarding your website and develop...
- 2011-07-26 15:12:49 - Increasing market competitiveness by streamlining warranty chain processes
- Despite having made major breakthroughs in various operational areas, several service and warranty executives still wrestle with post-sales issues like controlling warranty costs. In an effort to transform their service organization, some companies usually end up increasing the warranty costs. Quite often, product companies face the following major challenges while dealing with warranty management...
- 2011-06-19 04:27:40 - Enjoyed complete control with a keylogger for mac
- A keylogger for Mac is a solution that any family using Macintosh computers should have installed. For monitoring children, a keylogger is essential. The virtual world can be just as dangerous as the real world for children and monitoring them with parental control software is not enough by itself these days.
While the value of the Internet is indeed without question, unlimited inte...
- 2007-12-26 09:09:12 - Free removal of spyware
- Free Removal Of SpywareBy Markus Sampson
When it comes to searching for programs which can offer free spyware removal you don't need to look very hard. The internet is filled with many anti spyware programs which offer you the ability to safely remove spyware and adware related infections from your pc. Most people are n...
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - Your hard drive is going to explode ? why a ups is essential
- It's most peoples worst computing nightmare. You wake up in the morning, flip on the computer, and it doesn't boot. Sometimes the problem rears its ugly head as a horrific clacking noise. Other times it simply gives a read error.
At this point, most people panic. The first thing you wonder is whether or not the data is recoverable. There is no universal answer to this. In some cases...
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - Windows vs. linux, a comparison
- Many of you who are reading this article are using Windows as most of the other internet users do. There is a huge difference between the number of users of LINUX and Windows. Some say Windows is much better than LINUX because it gives you an easy handling of the hardware and software. Some say LINUX is much better because it started as Open Source software and that's why it is much more flexible ...
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - Will firefox win the browser war?
- For as long as you can remember the basic Internet browser was Internet Explorer. Of course, there was a moment in time when Netscape was trying to get that market share, but Internet Explorer won out and there are many people that don't realize Internet Explorer is only their browser and they can change if they like. In fact, most folks believe Internet Explorer is the only option for reaching th...
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - Why you need to clean your windows registry?
- Registry is the database where data of programs and windows is stored. Registry cleaner is software, used to run your computer faster and smoother. Registry cleaning is very important for a smooth running of your computer system. Whenever you delete a file form your system, the registry does not remove this data. Thus, a reference to the deleted file remains in the registry. Gradually as the regis...
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - Why hide your ip address?
- Hiding your IP address is the best way for surfing the net anonymously. IP address is the Internet protocol address. This is the unique address of a computer on the Internet. The IP address consists of four numbers divided by periods. These numbers indicate the domain, the subnetwork, the network and the host computer. Each IP address mostly has an equivalent domain name address, spelled with four...
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - What is spyware - an overview of spy and malware
- Spyware is malicious software that can intercept and take control of your computer without your knowledge or consent. The presence of spyware in the computer of a person is a major threat to the privacy and productivity of a person. Spyware can get very easily installed to your computer without your knowledge. There are some software which can help you in fighting off the menace of spyware. Readin...
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - Watching the watchers : detection and removal of spyware
- If spyware were a person and he set himself up in your
house, you are likely going to do one of two things. You'll
kick him out yourself or you'll call someone (such as the
police) to do it for you.
Employing tools that detect and remove spyware from your
PC, whether it's at home or at the office, should be on the
list of top things to do for your ...
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - Top 10 ways to protect yourself from online identity theft
- Identity theft is becoming a bigger problem as more and more people are making the internet a bigger part of their lives. People who are new to the online medium often fall prey to 'phishing' or other internet identity theft schemes. In many cases the 'phishing party' uses your credit card to order goods for them selves, in other cases they will apply for credit cards, set up bank accounts, and ta...
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - The xp firewall isn't enough
- You might think you don't need a firewall because windows XP has one built in, but read on for a plain-english explanation why this isn't enough.
Before broadband and cable connections were common most people didn't need a personal firewall because they weren't connected to the Internet for extended periods of time.
Every computer that connects to the internet has an IP addre...
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - The spyware that shagged me
- [Teaser]There may be a spy hiding on your computer, and it's not a spy that loves you. Find out how to spot spyware and keep from getting shagged.[Teaser]
With spyware's costing the world billions of dollars in computer damage, identity theft, and time spent removing it, many people have just one question: Who are these people who keep falling for a spy?
Well, I'm her...
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - The saga of the annoying adware
- When we think of adware, what comes to mind are those annoying and pesky ads that pop up out of nowhere whenever we are surfing the net. Anybody who has surfed through the net has encountered those irritating pop-up adwares advertising everything from computer software down to Viagra. Adwares are some of the most derided objects in the web alongside viruses, spyware and other malicious softwares a...
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - Spyware versus adware; the difference impacts your privacy
- Many people use the terms Spyware and Adware interchangeably. You shouldn't! There are important differences between the two. True, both terms refer to the act of tracking your computer activity, such as how long you visited a particular Web site.
However, the key difference is the intent behind how and why a business collects your information. Adware is commonly associated with pop...
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - Spyware protection - the only way to safeguard your personal information online
- The Problem:
Are you bombarded with popup ads? Seeing new toolbars in your browser? Does your home page change to unwanted/unknown destinations? Bombarded with irritating spam? Perhaps strange software loads when you first start your computer, or your favorites file may have new entries that you don't recognize and don't want. If this is happening to you, your PC (Personal Computer)...
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - Spyware - your web browser is the culprit!
- My first experience with a spyware BHO based infection was several months ago. I had gone through all of the usual steps with the client's machine to clean it. Ad-Aware was run, Spybot: Search and Destroy was as well. Nothing looked suspicious in the system's startup. All appeared well, but it wasn't.
After extensive testing and no further symptoms I returned the computer to my clie...
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - Spyware - now a problem for mac users as well
- Fortunately for the Mac users, the Adware and Spyware industry is still, as of 2005, heavily focused on the PC users. Adware and Spyware developers are particularly found of targeting PC users through DILLs and ActiveX controls, and can therefore only attack computers running Windows. This does not mean that Mac users are completely blessed from Spyware and Adware. There are several Spyware and Ad...
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - Search engines - buying keywords - inside story
- Buying Your Keywords to appear in Browser Address Search Bars ?
It seems like about two or three times per month we get a phone call that extol a 'sure-fire' way to drive key word directed traffic to your law firm's website. At first blush the pitch sounds very appealing: You can purchase keywords so that when someone types that specific keyword into their Internet browser they will...
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - Recent studies show that 9 out of 10 pcs are infected with spyware
- Spy Sweeper named PC Magazine's Best of the Year 2004 for antispyware
The very best AntiSpy program on the market -
Webroot Spy Sweeper. Webroot Spy Sweeper was named best spyware remover 2004 by PC magazine and praised for it's efficiency, speed and userfriendlyness.
Spyware and malware are large problems for Internet users today and can be both annoyi...
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - Protect your self from anti-spyware frauds and download a genuine anti-spyware program for free
- There are a lot of different types of Anti-Spyware programs out there. You will not only have to decide whether you want a Spyware blocker or a Spyware remover or a program that combines these two features. You must also decide if your want to pay for the Anti-Spyware program or if you prefer a free program. When it comes to Spyware Removers, some are very expensive, some comes with a small fee an...
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - Protect your computer and your personal information from spyware
- Spyware is a broad term used for certain types of software that are downloaded onto your computer without your knowledge. Malware has become a phrase that is used when describing spyware and adware.
Spyware is placed on your computer in order to track your internet surfing habits. It knows every site you visit and every page on that site. Spyware also collects your personal informat...
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - Microsofts spyware fight
- Now that spyware has far exceeded the threats of viruses Microsoft has released their version of a beta spyware scanner, remover and blocker. Spyware infects users with Internet Explorer with an endless build up of threats that run on computers and gather personal and usage information. Consequences of spyware can be browser crashes and start page changes as well as constant freezing.
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - Learn how is your internet privacy is at risk
- Minimizing the risks related to the Internet security is of primary concern for any online business site. Internet security is very important and must be guarded severely at all costs. Minimizing the risks related to online security will ensure that you will be able to attract many customers to your online sites. Many security measures can be installed in an online site for lessening the risk of I...
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - Its halloween! spooks, specters and spyware!
- It was late, I had put off going to the Software Convention till the last minute. I just had to watch my favorite show on TV,
"S-Files". Its that episode where the Computer Salespeople all turn into Pod People and ,,,,well never mind. Its really scary!
So I'm driving down the lonely one lane road from my house to the Convention. Its dark and the shadows are creepy, I'll never watch S...
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - Improve pc performance - 6 tips you must know
- Are you frustrated with your PC?
Is it feeling sluggish or crawling at a snail's pace?
Are programs running slower than they used to?
Are you just plain fed up with frequent slowdowns, freezes or crashes?
Then it's time to stop what you're doing and optimize your system to improve PC performance!
Follow these 6 simple sure-fire tips to hel...
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - Identity theft (r&r)?
- Identity theft is the most prolific crimes committed today and it knows no boundaries. So by now most people know of the problem but are unaware of how it all got started.
It's basically what's old is new again thus the teaser ID Theft R&R??? Which stands for Retrospective and Rebirth.
Its started back in the 60's which was a time of conflict and change the Vietnam wa...
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - How to recognize the telltale signs of spyware
- Spyware is the software that collects information about
your online activities and preferences. The information is
then sent to another computer with the intention of selling
it to online advertisers.
Spyware and adware can enter your computer through e-mail,
downloads or instant messaging. This is a frightening
prospect for anyone, who uses the ne...
- 2007-04-06 22:13:56 - How to prevent spyware attacking your computer
- Spyware is software or hardware installed on a computer
without a user's knowledge. It gathers information and
reports it back to its source. It ties up bandwidth, slows
down CPU speed and generally is a nuisance.
In its more malicious forms, it can disrupt the PC so much
that it is unusable; it can run up modem bills, it can spam
or send copies of...