Showing page 1 of 43 - There are 1269 Career articles
- 2011-08-01 00:55:03 - Most paying jobs in united states
- Some of the best paying roles in America fall into the class of entertainers and pro sportsmen. But let's face not everybody has the golfing swing of Tiger Woods or Phil Mickelson, nor the rebound talents and point record of LeBron James. Sadly many of us are not going to tug in a cool $300 million like Steven Spielberg but that is OK because everybody has there own skills and gifts to offer the w...
- 2011-07-19 15:49:39 - The-significance-of- yi- and-yang-part-one
- The Significance of Yin and Yang (Part One)
If you study any aspect of oriental philosophy or culture you soon come across the terms 'yin' and 'yang'. These terms are used to describe the opposite yet complementary nature of iChi energy which ancient people understood to be present behind the manifestation of anything in nature - the creation ...
- 2011-05-13 12:30:18 - Home based marketing programes
- Many people have great desire to make great amount of money to gain financial freedom but unfortunately they are not able to achieve the proper source that will help them to fulfill their wish. The network marketing home business has got all the potential and inputs that are required to emerge as a successful source for making large money.
Already there is a great level of competition that ...
- 2011-05-13 12:29:47 - Way to get data entry jobs
- When a business takes the data entry work they have, and sends it to a dedicated data entry business, or a freelancer, this is data entry outsourcing. It simply means that the business to which the data belongs is not physically doing the processing work, but is instead shopping it out to another business or individual. Data entry is the act of transcribing written documents into computer data, or...
- 2011-04-27 07:05:33 - Cost effective way outsource data entry work
- Importance of outsourcing data entry work has increased nowadays as the highly cutthroat business scenario poses various challenges before corporate, small and large business firms, banks, insurance companies, healthcare organizations, publishers and educational institutions. There are number of data entry companies that provide cost-effective and systematic data entry services all around the worl...
- 2010-12-17 23:38:32 - Mba online programs - getting a leg up in your career
- Today anyone who wants to get a leg up on their career has a lot of options in MBA online programs. These online programs or distance learning programs, can make it so much easier for the working adult or busy parent to go back to school and get their MBA.
Anything that can help you keep your existing job, or get a better one, is a worthwhile investment. Today's job market is far mo...
- 2010-11-17 17:03:43 - Sample interview questions - answers you will need
- Nervous about your big interview? Do you want to make sure that you don't blow the only interview you've had in months? Well, don't worry. Preparation is the key and having good answers ready to the questions you will be asked will help. Here is a sample interview question, actually several questions so that you can be prepared.
First things first. If you want to make a good impress...
- 2010-11-15 21:40:25 - Hr job interview - get the job now
- All types of jobs have their own unique interviewing procedures. Getting ready for an hr job interview is no different. This type of job will require you to make a very professional case for why you are the perfect candidate. There are many things to consider before your interview.
Of course if you've already gotten the interview, you've probably submitted an excellent resume which...
- 2010-11-14 20:35:15 - Best job interview questions - your questions can sell you
- The best job interview questions are the ones that will show the interviewer that you are intelligent, qualified and that you've done your homework. Going to an interview with such a preparedness makes it possible for the interviewer to see you as a valuable member of the team and can really help you land that dream job.
Of course, the exact questions you ask will be determined on ...
- 2010-11-13 13:33:56 - Questions for job interview - dont be intimidated
- Going to a job interview can be intimidating enough, but in today's economic climate it can be downright terrifying. It's not like times in the past when you had multiple interviews lined up and of course you wanted to do well, but knowing you had other options took some of the pressure off. Today it pays to be prepared and knowing what questions for job interview to be prepared for can help a lot...
- 2010-11-07 14:18:15 - Cna nursing certification utah
- It can be a real challenge to find a job in today's economic environment. It has become increasingly popular to switch careers in an effort to establish a financially successful future, and many are doing this by learning a new trade online. If this sounds good to you, you might consider becoming a CNA.
A CNA is a Certified Nursing Assistant. There is not one spot in the US whe...
- 2010-10-27 08:45:55 - Cna nursing certification montana
- It can be a real challenge to find a job in today's economic environment. It has become increasingly popular to switch careers in an effort to establish a financially successful future, and many are doing this by learning a new trade online. Becoming a CNA is one of the job opportunities that fulfills these requirements.
You may be wondering what a CNA is - the answer is that th...
- 2010-09-23 06:05:13 - No cost cna training philadelphia
- Your CNA Training options in Philadelphia
It can be difficult to find a job in these days of rampant unemployment. Some are specifically looking for careers in which they can receive their training online, enabling them to partake in part-time jobs while moving forward with their financial health. Becoming a CNA is one of the job opportunities that fulfills these requirements....
- 2010-09-08 23:15:54 - Cna certification programs seattle - tacoma
- Switch careers and become a Certified Nursing Assistant in Seattle - Tacoma
It can be a real challenge to find a job in today's economic environment. Many are finding it necessary to switch careers, especially if they are able to receive training for their new occupation online, and can learn how to do it in their spare time. Becoming a CNA might be perfect if this is what you ar...
- 2009-09-12 00:06:48 - Recruitment consultancy and new options of employment for professionals
- Searching for a job can be at times a harrowing experience. There are a number of factors that come into play while taking into consideration a job search & job selection. And the question of satisfaction in a particular job can be even more complicated. Hr recruitment consultants and recruitment consultancy agencies even make it more confusing in a bid to make their own business prosper at the co...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - What not to include in your resume
- Do you have a difficult time determining what does not go in your job resume? The rule of thumb is to only put enough information about your qualifications in your resume in order to get the employer interested enough to contact you about an interview.If the information doesn't highlight your qualifications, keep it out. Many people make the mistake of putting the word "Resume" on their res...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - The hidden agenda of interviews
- It's Not What They Ask - The Hidden Agenda of InterviewsWhat do you think you're going to an interview for? To list your qualifications and discuss what's on your resume? That's just the tip of the iceberg, and you're the Titanic if you don't go in with at least an idea of what is behind their questions.Sure, there are the standard questions, because the basic information has to be c...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Common rÃ£Æ’Ã¦â€™Ã£â€šÃ¢Â©sumÃ£Æ’Ã¦â€™Ã£â€šÃ¢Â© mistakes
- Using a general rÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â©sumÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â©.DON'T DO IT! You cannot successfully use the same rÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â©sumÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â© to apply to several different jobs.Your rÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â©sumÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â© should be custom written for each job you are targeting. When you send out something generic, it shows apathy and lack of motivation. This is NOT the ...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - 10 tips for writing a professional rÃ£Æ’Ã¦â€™Ã£â€šÃ¢Â©sumÃ£Æ’Ã¦â€™Ã£â€šÃ¢Â©
- 1. Start with an attractive layout. Use bold and italics to highlight key points.I do not recommend downloadable templates because they are very generic and dull. Get creative but not crazy. You can use a little touch of color if you are modest.2. Justify the text instead of using left align.Most people are accustomed to reading justified text. This will make you...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - How to write a rÃ£Æ’Ã¦â€™Ã£â€šÃ¢Â©sumÃ£Æ’Ã¦â€™Ã£â€šÃ¢Â©
- Figure out what you want to do.You can't write an effective rÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â©sumÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â© if you have no job target. What I mean by this is you need to tailor your rÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â©sumÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â© to the specific job you want to apply to. Gone are the days of sending out 400 copies of the same rÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â©sumÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â©.Make a list of the jo...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Why well produced career portfolios are replacing cvs
- What is a Career Portfolio?The original portfolio used by artists looking for work was simply a collection of works demonstrative of the artists style and ability. Because their works varied in size and shape, portfolios came in all sizes and shapes. Fashion designers would lug a box of their clothing and accessory designs from interview to interview hoping for the big break. Potenti...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - How you can find freelance writing employment
- How can you find writing jobs? Do you have proven skills that can propel you in the right direction? If so, then why are you looking for fresh vacancies? The best tool to those who have employment histories is to look to the companies that you have already worked for. There, they can help provide you with more work, or point you in the right direction.There are many careers in which you nee...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - How to write a scientific resume
- You're a scientist, you're very well educated, you're intelligent, and so writing your own rÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â©sumÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â© should be easy, correct? I mean, how hard could it be? Especially if you have written your own thesis or dissertation in the past, you may feel that you can save the $300 bucks (or however much it costs, even if it is a tax deduction!) and simply do it yourself. The a...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Finding success in todays job market
- This year we are experiencing the most dynamic and rapidly changing economy in all of history except for next year, and the year after, and the rest of our working lives. The days of being able to get a college education, then get a good job for life, which will give you financial security and retirement are gone forever.There will be more changes in your current field in the next year than...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Job interviews: identifying & using your most important asset
- When you're looking to get hired or get promoted, what do you think is your most important asset? Your experience? Knowledge? Skill? Talent?While all of those are advantages that will help you achieve your goals, there's one thing that's more important than all of them combined.Your attitude!Let me illustrate my point.I attended a board meeting recently. It shoul...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Job interviews: answering whats your greatest weakness?
- Many interview guides advise candidates to answer the common "What's your greatest weakness?" question with a positive trait disguised as a weakness. For example, "I tend to expect others to work as hard as I do," or "I'm a perfectionist."That would be a mistake.Why? Because interviewers have heard these canned answers over and over again.If you use one of them, it will...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Interviewing over lunch: are you at risk?
- Sometimes a hiring process will include having lunch with the hiring manager. Despite anything said to the contrary (like "It'll just be an informal lunch so we can get to know each other."), this is a formal part of your interview!This can be a very tricky situation.Impressions made in a restaurant are just as important as those in an office or meeting room.If you don't want ...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Job interviews: succeeding with panel interviews
- These days, job interviews often consist of a panel of three-to-six interviewers.A "team approach" to finding the best candidate can be beneficial for the employer. Each member brings a different set of skills, experience and judgment to the team, and can point out pros (and cons) about a candidate that the other interviewers might miss.Panel interviews can also be beneficial for ...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Job interviews: six steps to acing a telephone interview
- Telephone interviews are becoming more popular these days. Whether that's good or bad depends on how you handle them!Sometimes telephone interviews are used as a pre-screening technique for all candidates. Other times they are reserved for candidates who live far away.Regardless of the reason, you must take them as seriously as an in-person interview.In other words, you must b...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Job interviews: ill file a grievance!
- I recently went to a retirement party with my husband for one of his co-workers. I worked at this same place six years ago (that's where I met my husband, but that's another story), so I knew most of the people at the party.One person I didn't know (I'll call her Jill but that's not her real name) was talking about how bored she is in her current job. She's been with the agency for about th...