Auto care articles
Showing page 1 of 2 - There are 32 Auto care articles
- 2011-09-23 02:28:58 - Cheapest auto insurance-tips to help save on auto insurnance
- Insurance is one of those tricky things. Deep down you know you need it, but you can go for years and years without ever needing to file a claim. In fact, some people can go an entire lifetime without ever having to do so. Still, it's necessary to have insurance on your vehicle, and some states make it mandatory for all drivers to have insurance. But it can put a dent in your budget, which explain...
- 2011-09-22 02:40:58 - Auto insurance quote-similar to gambling pays out when you lose
- Insurance, when you really think about it, is nothing more than a form of gambling that pays out only if you lose. You pay for insurance in the hopes that you never need to collect on it, but at the same time you would like to see a return on all of the premiums you have been paying. There really isn't anything else like insurance, but that doesn't mean you should pay more than you have to. Gettin...
- 2011-09-21 03:41:20 - Best auto insurance rates-not always the cheapest
- Accidents, by their very definition, are unpredictable. If we could predict them, then we could avoid them. We would be a lot safer and we would never have to worry about getting insurance. But this is the real world and accidents can happen at any time. The strange thing about insurance is that we often feel as though we don't really need it. It feels like we're paying for something we may never ...
- 2011-09-20 15:01:05 - Car service in philadelphia - a guide to corporate transportation
- A lot of thinking goes into corporate travel when the occasion arises – for some it becomes second nature, for others it can be a stressful endeavor. Choosing adequate corporate transportation in Philadelphia is one of many factors that need to be ironed out before embarking on a trip. Once seated on the plane with a good book and an eye mask, find peace in an afternoon nap knowing that all ...
- 2011-08-02 02:25:33 - Car transporting career
- When deciding upon careers, people often get confused and require counseling over what choices to make and what to neglect. For those people who are fascinated with cars, especially heavy machinery like an eighteen wheeler, or are good at driving, do not mind extensive traveling and are a responsible person, then a definite career choice for you is that of a transporter.
When you sit down t...
- 2011-08-01 01:26:57 - Advantages of transporter
- Transporter is the person who transports any thing from one place to another. There is no doubt you have seen car transporters at work, especially if you live anywhere near a car dealership. It is important cars required to get from the manufacturing place to the selling outlet. Maybe an even more frequent situation is when you see a car that has been broken down in a crash hauled to the shop for ...
- 2011-07-18 15:55:57 - Buying used cars
- In today’s day and age, owing a car has become something of a necessity, but the finances needed to get a brand new car pose as a threat. The solution is simple-buy a second- hand used car instead. By used, it doesn’t at all mean a car whose life is almost ending, or a vehicle that only transports while other conditions do not allow it to be referred as a car.
When thinking of b...
- 2011-07-09 04:05:21 - Donating used cars
- There a lot of people out there in the world who are in need of a lot of things desperately and we are among those people who have a lot of things right there in are homes ready to be given away, only we do not realize that. It is always a good and healthy habit to keep donating one thing or another on and off. It not only makes one thankful of all that he has but also makes him value the countles...
- 2011-07-05 01:07:50 - Metal carports give long-lasting protection
- If you are in need of some basic protection from the elements for family get-togethers, business events or any other outdoor activity, you are probably in need of a carport or gazebo.
Gazebos are quite similar to traditional umbrellas, in that they can be easily opened and collapsed with a simple movement. They are quite often used at campsites because of their ease and portability. If th...
- 2011-06-23 15:52:04 - Metal carports for vehicle protection and maintenance
- Finally, it was my first house all to myself. Granted, it was tiny. From my bed, I could get the milk from the fridge and close the blinds on the front window. Quaint, right? This miniscule dwelling definitely did not include a garage of any kind, but there were cute little fruit trees lining the parking space in the back. Unfortunately, the sap from trees can ruin the finish of a car in less than...
- 2011-06-17 04:21:46 - Busting myths about tires
- People may know a lot about Cars but when it comes to tires, it's a big zero. Today we will be busting some myths about tires.
Myth: Tires should be inflated according to the pressure indicated on the tire sidewall.
Fact: Indication on the sidewall is the tire's maximum inflation pressure, not the recommended pressure. Follow inflation pressure recommendations in the Car ow...
- 2011-06-16 07:33:23 - M m to revive jeep
- Jeep has always been every adventurer's dream. When Mahindra & Mahindra stopped classic Jeep's production a decade back, many of its admirers were devastated. But now they can rejoice because M&M is bringing back Jeep. For those who grew up watching iconic Jeep dominating roads, it is an ultimate symbol of machismo. Jeep was a sturdy and reliable vehicle which was used by anybody who wanted more f...
- 2011-06-15 12:14:44 - Are you guilty of these driving mistakes
- Just knowing how to drive a car is not enough. Knowing proper driving etiquettes and following them is also essential. Though, we perceive ourselves as great drivers, everybody has been guilty of mistakes intentionally or unintentionally.
Here are some of the mistakes which are most common on Indian roads:
- 2011-06-03 15:19:30 - How to make car away from thief
- With the development of the automotive industry, there are more and more car thieves, and there is no effective way to prevent such things from happening
The thieves hit at all times, although they seem to favor daytime hours – during sporting events at zoom for example-for breaking into cars parked in public places.
If items of value are spotted from the car wi...
- 2011-05-10 18:28:12 - Selling a used car
- There always comes a time when one needs to sell his used car. Easy this decision maybe, it is not that easy a task. Lots of things need to be taken care of, checked and put in order. When one decides to sell off a car the first thing that he needs to do is do proper advertising. Without it, the vehicle would get sold but the price at which it goes might not be of complete value.
There are ...
- 2011-02-09 19:47:56 - Carport kits making your life easier
- When I was a kid, I had a Little Mermaid tent that I adored. It was about three feet tall and wide, and consisted of PVC pipes that never quite fit together the way the instructions described them to, and a plastic cover that felt like a raincoat and smelled pure plastic, commercial heaven to my young nose. My poor parents were always disappointed when I asked for help setting up my tent and would...
- 2010-05-08 02:24:05 - Tips for car lifestyle and buying a new car
- When shopping for a second hand car, it's important to choose one that fits your way of life. For instance, if you live in an area that is susceptible to tough winters with lots of snow, a 4-wheel-drive will probably be a sensible choice. Nevertheless these vehicles use more gas than a compact car.
Therefore if petrol consumption is at the very top of your list for concerns, a smal...
- 2010-01-26 10:25:12 - How to sell your used truck and suv on the new recycler classifieds national website
- Los Angeles, CA - We know how it feels to be the person in your group who is always helping people move just because you have an SUV or Truck. Change your role by selling your used truck or SUV with an ad on recycler.com!
After cashing in by selling your used Sports Utility Vehicle or Pickup, you can buy a Daimler AG Smart Car (no one will be asking you to move with that thing…...
- 2010-01-19 22:12:34 - Give your wallet a gift this christmas - sell your used car with the all-new recycler
- Los Angeles, CA – Are your kid’s lists to Santa a bit thicker this year? Instead of using the whole naughty list excuse (where can one get coal anyway?), sell your extra used car for a little holiday seed money with recycler.com!
Your son is asking for a bike AND a train set, and your daughter is asking for a New Moon room makeover, and if possible, a date with Robert Pa...
- 2009-11-05 10:54:09 - Create a free classified ad at recycler and sell your used suv now 3 easy steps to place your ad
- Los Angeles, CA – Recycler.com Free Basic Online Ad for one week; the Enhanced Online Ad that runs for three weeks with 10 photos, 100 words, and free headline and box; the one-week Free Online and Print Ad; Two-week Print and Online Ad.
With gas prices at all time highs, someone would have to be a bit insane in the membrane to buy your gas-guzzling SUV; however, now that gas ...
- 2009-03-05 02:06:35 - Buying used tractors and excavators online
- If you do use a tractor in your business on a regular basis, then having one of your own is a big asset to your business. It would be best to have one of your own rather than having to hire it and make payments all the time. Owning it can make it available to you when needed and also save you a lot of money in the long run. In fact, when it comes to making a saving, a ...
- 2008-06-13 09:51:05 - Forklift tips of buying and hiring
- Forklifts are highly useful for lifting weights and in different business, these forklifts are required. It is especially the warehouses, where these machineries are widely in use. The lifting workers now prefer the use of forklifts for the purpose of lifting heavy metals and loads. Sizes of the forklifts can largely vary and there are different forklift manufacturers across the globe. There are d...
- 2008-04-16 12:08:09 - Truck service body - designed to cater to your individual needs
- Truck service body must come with all the accessories or fittings that make it easy for you to move comfortably and keep everything safe and organized. The companies manufacturing vehicle service bodies are now aware of the varied requirements and are striving to meet these demands that make work easy for the driver. Vehicle service bodies are now...
- 2008-04-16 12:04:55 - Truck tool box - a multi-purpose product catering to your requirements
- A truck toolbox can be a great asset to any truck as it takes care of many of the problems faced. Not only does the driver have access to tools at the time of need but it also works as truck storage space. Pick up trucks generally have a lot of small knick knacks lying around so truck toolboxes are ideal for keeping all these things safe and also ...
- 2007-03-25 17:31:41 - What you should never do when shopping for a new car
- There are many things that you don't want to see an automobile dealership do to you as a buyer, but there are some things that you should not do as well, if you don't want to alienate the dealer.
Here is a list of "don'ts" that you should abide by if you are really looking to get a good new or used car deal.
Don't try to pull one over on the dealer by lying about the ...
- 2007-03-25 17:31:41 - Want a chopper? build your own!
- Motorcycle chopper kits are a growth industry. But what does that mean to you and me? Well one thing that we know is that we will have more choppers to ogle at. There is not a single day that goes by without more and more pictures of chopper bikes that have just been finished showing up in all the motorcycle magazines. Then at the weekends, when we are on our ?hot? rides, we will see four or five ...
- 2007-03-25 17:31:41 - The engine explained
- The engine is the heart of your car, but instead of pumping blood, the engine pumps air and fuel. The engines main function is to convert air and fuel into rotary motion so it can drive the wheels of the car. How does it do that ??.... Well let's start with a cutaway of the engine and see all the major parts then we will get into the actual mechanics.
Pistons: Most common engines have 4, 6,...
- 2007-03-25 17:31:41 - Researching a car thats right for you
- Researching your new vehicle is a daunting task in today's world. Once you have narrowed your next vehicle down to 2 or 3 choices it is time to research. Take out a sheet of paper for each vehicle and write down pros and cons for each one. Also on each sheet of paper list the attributes which are most important to you. This list might include:
MPG - if you put a lot of miles on your...
- 2007-03-25 17:31:41 - For the best in tires, try a dunlop motorcycle tire.
- Dunlop motorcycle tires have been long known for their high quality and reliability. Worldwide, motorcyclists of all skill levels depend on Dunlop motorcycle tires. In fact, Dunlop tires are used by more motorcyclists than any other brand. This is largely because of Dunlop tire's devotion to excellence. In order to learn how successful the company is today, it is necessary to look at the company's...
- 2007-03-25 17:31:41 - Closing the deal
- Congratulations !!!! You got the deal you were looking for. Now is the perfect time to mention to the dealer that you are looking to trade in that car you are currently driving. This way they cannot jack up the new car costs and offer you more for your car to make it seem like a better deal. If your trade-in is in good shape you should be looking for a price somewhere between retail and wholesale....