Showing page 1 of 29 - There are 856 Investment articles
- 2011-10-13 07:21:59 - How to acquire spiritual abundance and prosperity
- If you want to live a life of prosperity then you need to obtain spiritual abundance. Many people think of prosperity as being all about having money, but it is more than that, it is about having an abundance of love, happiness, health and other things you desire.
What do you think of when you hear the word 'wealth'? Money right? Wealth isn't just about money, it is about being w...
- 2011-10-06 10:40:53 - Property investment advice - buyers market now
- Are you looking for good property investment advice? To invest means to use money for profit. In other words, you need to have money to make money. Is this the complete truth though? I'm not so sure. There are ways to invest where you would be using someone else's money like borrowing from a bank or getting money from a hard lender. If the profit you make on a deal is large enough, you will have n...
- 2011-10-04 16:10:02 - Buying gold as an investment and trading gold
- With the economic state we are currently in: even more unpredictable stock market returns, evaporating retirement nest eggs and the weakening of the dollar, it's more difficult than ever to find a good long term investment. A lot of people only think of gold in terms of a piece of jewelry, but buying gold as an investment can be a very smart move.
As with all types of investments, ...
- 2011-10-04 15:21:11 - First time home owner - virgin territory
- Becoming a first time home owner is a big step and a fun time, but it can also be overwhelming and it's easy to get scared. I mean this is a big, big decision and what happens if you make a mistake? Well, I can't guarantee that you won't make a mistake but I can tell you that there are some things you can do to make sure that you don't.
For one thing, times are on your side. What I ...
- 2011-10-04 03:52:13 - Property investment tips for the newcomer
- You think you are interested in real estate investing? You need some property investing tips to get you started in the right direction. Even in this current economy you can learn how to invest intelligently and make yourself some extra money in the process.
Property investing is all about finding the right property that will work the best for you. Things that make up the right prope...
- 2011-09-30 07:08:28 - Property investment funds may be your ticket
- If you are a property investor and find that your ability to move fast on any given property is inhibited by lack of funds, you may want to consider pooling resources with other investors and creating property investment funds.
The major purpose of pooling resources is to increase your buying power and have more leverage than you would if you remained a sole investor. Property inves...
- 2011-09-30 06:22:41 - Commercial property investment - not just for the rich
- If you are considering commercial property investment opportunities the following information may be of importance to you.
Commercial investment opportunities include those in retail, industrial, and office space each has it's own unique set of circumstances you need to be aware of to compare opportunities and get the best deals.
You need to research these investment ...
- 2011-09-27 03:18:15 - Fha loans - helping americans live the dream
What is a FHA loan? FHA stands for Federal Housing Authority which is a national government organization that helps make it possible for American's to live the dream and buy their own home. Owning homes is good for society and the economy; it's good for individuals and families so the FHA's goal is to help everyone be able to achieve owning their own home.
FHA can help man...
- 2011-09-23 02:30:08 - Property and casualty insurance-we all wish we didnt need it
- Let's face it, insurance is one of those things we wish we didn't have to buy. After all, it's easy to think nothing will happen, and that you will somehow be lucky enough to never need insurance. However, no matter how careful and conscientious you are, the world is filled with people that are not. And that doesn't take into account natural events that affect us on a regular basis. Property and c...
- 2011-09-15 16:38:22 - First time investing-is the key to move your finances forward
- The richest people in the world make their money in a variety of ways; however, one of the primary things they all have in common is making smart investments. Now, you don't have to have a lot of money to invest, but you do need to be willing to put some of your money to work for you. First time investing tends to make people somewhat nervous, but that doesn't have to be the case.
- 2011-09-12 05:32:57 - What is a balanced mutual fund
- Have you ever wondered what is a balanced mutual fund? Basically a mutual fund that is balanced is one that is a combination of bonds, stocks and cash holdings. The goal of this type of fund is to conserve capital, appreciate capital as well as create an income stream.
The actual term balanced isn't used too much these days the term that is more common today for this type of fund ...
- 2011-09-05 06:05:42 - Best mutual fund companies
- Looking for the best mutual fund companies? Well, if so, keep reading. There are some things that you can look for when evaluating the strengths of one company over another. But, at the end of the day, everyone is different and everyone has different needs so the best mutual fund for you is not necessarily going to be the best mutual fund for your friend, relative, etc.
Here are a ...
- 2011-09-02 06:10:02 - Understanding land investment for generating income
- Many investors by raw land and rent it to another investor who builds an improvement on the land. This is called ground leasing and this type of land investment can be very lucrative. For example you may own a piece of land at a very popular intersection. Currently this parcel is doing nothing but costing you property tax so you would like to earn some income from it but you don't want to sell....
- 2011-09-02 05:53:44 - Buying investment property - a sample strategy for rentals
- Purchasing residential properties is an easy way for new investors to begin directly owning real estate. The business model associated with buying investment property for residential purposes is straightforward and most people can grasp the basic cash flow strategy without taking a course in accounting.
However every investor should study and understand the current and expected m...
- 2011-09-02 05:43:09 - Return on your investments - immediate cash flow or wealth building
- Part of developing your investment real estate strategy is determining how quickly you need to see a return on your investments. Is your goal to promote wealth building or an immediate positive cash flow? A positive cash flow is simply when your cash inflow is greater than your cash outflow but wealth building is increasing the value of your holdings and creating a residual income that is self-s...
- 2011-07-10 13:45:51 - Get a guaranteed loan financing today
- Aedan mortgage investment inc.is private investment company, which
provides financing for small capitalization, publicly traded companies.
Our mission is to add value by providing not only
financial resources and industry knowledge, but hands-on M & E and implementation.
Acting as a principal, we maintain successful long term relationship with
our companies portf...
- 2011-05-13 15:50:39 - Cult wines ltd
- In this recession period, where to do investment is major problem for all. If you do investment at not right place then it could happen to lose your money. Due to the current fiscal climate many investors are anticipating radiate their portfolios. Fine Wine is a must-have addition for the advanced investor due to its low excitability and little correlation with other asset classes. Not only being...
- 2011-03-01 22:21:19 - Stock market mutual funds
- If you are interested in investing in the stock market mutual funds are a great way to get your feet wet. You can invest in mutual funds with very little money to start. Sometimes as little as $50 to $100 will get your foot in the door. Then all you have to do is just invest a little each month to keep your account growing.
The old adage, "It takes money to make money", is not quite...
- 2011-03-01 22:07:19 - Balanced mutual fund
- What is the definition of a balanced mutual fund? A mutual fund that is considered balanced traditionally are a combination of stocks, bonds, and cash holdings. The goal being not only creating an income stream but capital conservation and capital appreciation.
Not too many people use the termed balanced any more though, it is a bit old school. The current terminology is asset alloc...
- 2010-11-17 08:51:32 - Gold price - dare to ride the bubble - maybe
- One great way to gauge the economic state we're currently in is to keep an eye on the gold price chart. Savvy investors know that as the value of the dollar falls, along with other distressing economic signs, such as high unemployment, is usually a sign that the price of gold is going to go up.
Not just gold either, but other commodities as well. A lot of investors will try to keep ...
- 2010-11-16 15:57:42 - Spot gold - short or long - your choice
- Many people believe in the tangible value of certain precious metals, such as gold and silver. If you're interested in buying gold you need to know what the spot gold price is so you can get the best deal possible.
Spot gold is an over the counter market and the prices are based on supply and demand, so the prices can fluctuate greatly . Spot price refers to the price that was quote...
- 2010-11-15 08:43:18 - Gold investment advice - do your homework
- Recently there has been a resurgence in investing in gold and other precious medals. Since no one can predict whether or not your investments will go up or down, getting reliable and sound gold investment advice should be step number 1.
Of course, in order to make money on your gold investment you need to buy right. When buying gold you can either buy gold bars or gold coins.
- 2010-11-13 13:34:36 - Gold investment coins - do you know your stuff
- To hedge against the falling dollar many smart investors are turning to a more tangible asset, gold. There are many ways you can invest in gold, you can actually purchase stocks in gold mines, gold bullion, and of course you can buy gold investment coins.
Before you pull out your wallet you want to know a little more about the process of buying gold as an investment. For the purpose...
- 2010-10-06 01:06:31 - Alternative investments can be your safety net
- When looking into investing in your future, you may want to include alternative investments in your portfolio. If you started out investing in real estate you may just want to diversify and get multiple streams of income adding to your net worth.
Have you ever known anyone who collects stamps or coins? How about anyone who collects art or antiques? Baseball, football, or basketball ...
- 2010-10-03 20:59:07 - Buying investment property tips - dont lose your shirt
- Whether you are an experienced investor or a novice, your motivation for buying investment property is the same. You want to increase your net worth and make some money from rental income.
If you are an experienced investor you probably already know what you need to know to invest wisely. As a novice investor, you should make sure to do your due diligence and learn everything you ne...
- 2010-09-14 21:52:08 - Lowest term life insurance - early bird gets worm
- When it comes to finding the lowest term life insurance one of the best things you can do is to start early. Even with a rough economy, you simply can't afford to skimp out on life insurance. Your family is depending on you and at the very least you don't want them to be burdened with the expense of a funeral.
Term life insurance will offer the highest payout with the lowest premium...
- 2010-09-14 00:13:18 - Term life insurance information - saving money - yes - no
- When in the market for life insurance there is no shortage of options, as a matter of fact the huge number of options can be overwhelming for many, that's why this article gives you term life insurance information so you can be better prepared to make a good decision.
The basics of a term policy is that it will only last for a specified number of years, the term. After the term is o...
- 2010-09-12 22:42:07 - Long term care life insurance - security needed
- With so much of the population living longer than at anytime before in history, it's more important than ever to invest in long term care life insurance. This insurance can help cover the costs of nursing homes, assisted living facilities and in some cases home care. This type of insurance is great to have in addition to your other insurance policies, since no other type of policy will cover just ...
- 2010-09-12 00:55:22 - Guarantee issue life insurance policy
- For anyone who isn't eligible for life insurance policies because of some pre-existing condition a guarantee issue life insurance policy may be just what you were looking for. You can be automatically accepted into the policy without a physical or any explanation of pre-existing conditions which is great if you have heart disease, cancer, kidney disease etc. This is the perfect option for anyone w...
- 2010-05-26 21:24:51 - Hedge fund vs mutual fund understanding the differences
- Hedge funds and mutual funds have many similarities, but many differences exist as well. Know the benefits of each before making the decision to invest
In 1949 Australian Alfred Jones was credited with the term "hedge fund". Historically it derives its name from the use of hedging to manage risk while achieving superior returns. Today, a hedge fund is an un-regulated inve...