Showing page 1 of 3 - There are 78 Trading articles
- 2011-08-07 02:15:44 - How to plan the entry levels and targets for stop-loss levels when trading currencies online
- Due to the popularity of Forex trading in Singapore there are hundreds of newbie traders who wish to trade Forex in Singapore. In this article we will show all newbie Singapore Forex traders how to manage their trades...
- 2011-08-06 17:09:24 - Selling for exports roofing materials
- The company “Izo-lit” (Izolit ™) was founded in 2007 by the merger of three trade and industrial companies.
The main activities of the company are:
• production of roofing materials of all generations;
• production of waterproofing materials;
• production of bitumen mastic;
• production of industrial equipment;...
- 2011-08-04 14:43:09 - Fundamental analysis as a trading method in forex market
- The financial success of a Forex trader depends on many aspects, among them is the ability to adequately and comprehensively see the situation in the financial market. There are few main types of analysis of the financial markets. In this article we will discuss one of them – fundamental analysis. It represents a deep study of the political and financial situation in the countries whose nati...
- 2010-07-04 13:41:27 - Cool gadgets - making your life easier and joyful
- We are living in a world where technology is getting advanced day by day. Manufacturers are inventing widgets which we had never imagined earlier. Cool gadgets are in demand these days. Everyone wants to carry them as they are cool and makes us smile.
Today’s UK market is completely loaded with different kinds of latest gizmos. From flashing t-shirts to cool gifts and colourf...
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - Your competitors offer leasing finance, you should ask yourself why?
- The simple answer to this question is that they are offering finance to their customers as a sales, marketing & deal closing tool. It cements their relationships with their customers because leasing finance can usually be offered the same day. The customer is then more likely to return in the future because of the financing is arranged with minimum hassles and no time consuming trips to the bank m...
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - Yes, you can start trading forex for free!
- Yes, it's true, you can trade the forex markets for free and using the same state-of-the-art software packages that professional Forex traders, around the world, are currently using to make real-time, live currency trades.
And you can also experience the same dynamic market action and go through the same process of making decisions based on breaking news, reacting to charting patter...
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - Work from home with e-currency
- Are you one of the many people who have spent countless hours searching for unique ways to make money on the internet or trying to make money working at home? Very few people have succeeded at doing so, and most have failed miserably time and time again.
So how are some people succeeding then working online or working from home? The answer is simple; they are finding at business that works ...
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - Wholesale buyers versus retail customers
Are wholesale buyers and retail customers really different? Frankly, there are two answers to this question: yes and no. Yes, because they are different from the buyers and those selling to buyers' point of view and no, because the principles that apply are the same for both types of buying.
There is only one real difference, aside that one buys at wholesale prices and the o...
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - Which type of ebayer are you?
- I realise that this may come as no great revelation to you, it may not even be news. What it is, in fact, is a word which describes most ebayers. And here it is:
I think that describes most of us to an extent. You see, I um-and-ah... and generally delay on making decisions. Right now, for example, I'm umming-and-ahhing about finalising my grocery list....
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - Whats the difference of trading mini lots vs. full-sized lots in forex.
- In Forex trading there is something called, a Mini Account, and it uses a different leverage calculation than a regular (100k) account. This is, instead of trading full-size currency lots (100,000 units), you'll trade in lots that are just 1/10 the size (10,000 currency units), which in turn greatly reduces your risk. Pips in a Mini Account are worth, on average, $1 instead of the $8 to $10 value ...
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - What's the difference between successful businesses and struggling businesses?
- Copyright 2005 Attractioneering
Have you ever noticed how some businesses seem to do extremely well, and go from strength to strength, whilst the majority just seem to muddle along?
Since starting my own business I've met many small business owners and what I've noticed is that the vast majority of them seem to just about get by, but few reach the level of success tha...
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - Whats the .382 fibonacci ratio in forex trading?
- It was mentioned in a past article that Fibonacci forex trading is the basis of many forex trading systems used around the world by profitable forex traders. These systems are all based on the famous Fibonacci ratios (.236, .50, .382, .618, etc.) and each of them can specialize in a particular ratio along with other minor indicators in order to make the pinpointing of the entry and exit levels as ...
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - Whats fibonacci forex trading?
- Fibonacci forex trading is the basis of many forex trading systems used by a great number of professional forex brokers around the globe, and many billions of dollars are profitable traded every year based on these trading techniques.
Fibonacci was an Italian mathematician and he is best remembered by his world famous Fibonacci sequence, the definition of this sequence is that it's ...
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - What part do commodities play in the market and in our shopping?
- Commodities are any goods or wares that are up for sale or trade. These things include such things as food, furniture, cars, or anything that is generally manufactured, sold or traded.
Commodities are a part of life! We use them all the time! The coffee on your cupboard, the cereals, the soap, the shampoo, the toothpaste ? all of these constitute everyday commodities.
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - What macd & rsi mean in forex trading?
- As a forex trader your main objective must be to become a profitable trader. In order to achieve this goal, it is vital that you learn how to use the widely known technical indicators. These are very useful parameters that will tell you with a high probability what the forex markets are more likely to do in their apparently disordered behavior as observed on the forex charts.
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - What are the best hours for forex trading?
- Forex is a highly dynamic market with lots of price oscillations in a single minute, this characteristic of the Forex market allows traders to enter the market many times a day and pull some profit from these number of trades. If you want to find an appreciable number of profitable trades you need to enter the forex market at the best period of time, i.e., when the activity, the volume of transact...
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - Two great forex indicators: bollinger bands and fibonacci retracements.
- Forex trading is a fascinating way of earning a living online, and if you are seriously considering entering this fascinating world of forex trading you must consider, by all means, the learning and understanding of a number of indicators that will give you invaluable help on predicting with a high probability the directions the forex market may take as you carefully analyze the price charts for a...
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - Trends and profitable trading in the forex markets.
- The basis behind using technical analysis is to find trends when looking at the forex charts and be aware of when they first develop so you can ride the trend until it ends. The foreign exchange market is a very strong trending market, lots of ups and downs in short periods of time, and is, therefore, a place where technical analysis can be very effective.
But even consideri...
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - Trading psychology: mistakes in a trading environment
- When it comes to trading, one of the most neglected subjects are those dealing with trading psychology. Most traders spend days, months and even years trying to find the right system. But having a system is just part of the game. Don't get us wrong, it is very important to have a system that perfectly suits the trader, but it is as important as having a money management plan, or to understand all ...
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - The uses in forex trading of moving averages and macd
- Moving Averages: If you consider the "trend-is-your-friend" statement of technical analysis as a true sentence, the moving averages will be very helpful. Moving averages tell the average price in a given point of time over a defined period of time. They are called moving because they reflect the latest average, while adhering to the same time measure.
A weakness of moving av...
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - The stock trading plan
- that discipline contributed more to their success than their trading philosophy itself. Remember that the key to any plan is how well it holds over time.
2. There is no "sure thing", and there is no trading system that is 100% accurate. Your goal, as a trader, is to usethe tools available and try to develop an edge. Base your trades on sound fundamental and technical reasoni...
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - The simple tactic the internet gurus use to turn time into money!
- Have you ever noticed that some people seem to spend years and waste thousands of dollars trying to make there home business ?work? while others seem to just hit the ground running? Do you ever wonder why some people seem to have a sort a magical Midas touch when it comes to making money while others don't?
I'll tell you exactly why. Are you ready? Those that make money know that ti...
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - The secret weapon for gaining wealth
- Copyright 2005 Juanita Bellavance
Recently a friend of mine was talking about all the opportunities that seem to come her way without her even searching for them. For example, someone tells her about a house she can buy as a rental property investment. Next thing you know, someone else tells her about another one. Then, she's at a spa one day talking to the spa owner and now she's i...
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - The new world currency
- Do you ever consider the possibility that the money you work so hard for could be gone from your pocketbook in the next few years?
Quicker then you might think, currency as we know it, is changing. Necessity for efficiency is transforming the flow of cash into a digital form.
The use of e-currency is quickly spreading throughout the world. Everyday, more and more peop...
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - The new border patrol - national registration of the online seller
The Streamlined Sales and Use Tax Interstate Agreement
Rapid changes in technology have forced changes to uphold the premise of free trade between states and refill the coffers left void by an undermining of the sales tax collection system insitu since the forefathers signed on the dotted line in Philadelphia.
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - The most popular subjects people will pay for!
- If you're still having a hard time trying to figure out which niche market to go into, start by simply spending some time asking questions of yourself...What are my favorite hobbies, interests, activities, etc. Or...What are some things I don't know yet but have a burning desire to learn more about?
Start a list and add all your favorites to it.
Here's a list of some ...
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - The forex markets and its trend patterns
- As you start analyzing forex charts you will realize that the market often display's some very familiar patterns of price movement. Once a pattern is established, it becomes the most probable course of future price action until the market
There are two types of markets which will become very important for you to identify and understand; these are: trending and trend-...
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - The 10 golden rules of trading
- 1 Introduction
In this article we cover the few important rules that should never be broken in trading. If you can apply these rules consistently, and with discipline, you will be well on the way to being a profitable trader.
The rules we cover are:
? Have specific goals and objectives
? Be consistent and disciplined
? Let profits run...
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - Surviving tough times online
- - by Jim Edwards
(c) Jim Edwards - All Rights reserved
With economic problems dominating the headlines, all
businesses, online and off, need to make the most of every
single customer contact if the...
- 2007-04-06 22:18:25 - Staying out of trouble with ebays listing policies.
- While you can sell most things on eBay, quite a few things are banned. If you try to sell any of these things then eBay will remove your auction and all bids will be void.
Here is eBay's full list of prohibited or questionable items:
Airline and Transit Related Items
Alcohol (also see Wine)
Animals and Wildlife Products