Showing page 1 of 8 - There are 226 Cooking articles
- 2011-10-10 05:29:08 - Talk about stainless steel cookware sets
- One of the nice things is when we are with the family and enjoy cooking together. Sure it will taste better when enjoyed with food that tastes good and satisfactory. If the cuisine is enjoyed feels good then things will feel more warm and pleasant. In addition, the dishes should be enjoyed with a healthy dish so that the health-related risks will be avoided. For example, is if there is one family ...
- 2011-10-08 06:51:14 - All about ceramic cooking pots
- One hallmark of cooking pots is in accordance with the concept of safety. One type of such means is ceramic cooking pots. By using it then you have to have something to suit of good stuff. In addition, by using ceramic cooking pots then you've noticed the weather. If you notice, it turns out ceramic cooking pots is an item that has a resistance to weat...
- 2011-08-29 15:27:30 - What to do after binge eating-confide in someone
- For those who binge, it can be a crippling and consuming condition that tends to take over their very lives. But the damage doesn’t only occur during the eating, but what follows it, as well. Knowing what to do after binge eating is just as crucial as controlling the episodes themselves.
The key here is finding out why the episode happened in the first place. These things h...
- 2011-08-26 15:00:36 - Gourmet baking chocolate-more than one gourmet chocolate
- Gourmet baking chocolate is a fairly general term. The truth is that there is more than one kind of chocolate that could be labeled as "gourmet". What it all comes down to is the quality of the ingredients and the care with which the chocolate is made. You can always use cheap chocolate, but then your cakes, cookies, bars, pies and other desserts will not have the same delicious taste.
- 2011-07-05 02:12:17 - Gas grills save you time and money
- Are you in the market for a new barbecue grill? Inevitably, the first question you will run into will be whether you want gas or charcoal. It's a fiery debate, and you will find people stoutly on both sides of the argument. You may even have a firm opinion as to what you will be buying, but it is always worth taking a moment to investigate the pros and cons of both options.
- 2011-06-16 00:04:57 - Large sandwich maker
- Sandwich makers come in a lot of varieties just like the food they help prepare. Just as how you would try various types of sandwiches to choose which you like best, you need to find out which sandwich maker suits your needs. Unlike sandwiches though, you can not simply go and whip one up and throw it away if you do not like it. That would get a little pricey.
Instead you should do ...
- 2011-06-16 00:04:10 - Panni sandwich maker
- Are you the type of person who absolutely loves sandwiches? Loves the variety they offer? The taste? Then odds are you may want to look for a panni sandwich maker to help make it easier to cook up those sandwiches.
A sandwich maker is a helpful kitchen appliance that can be used to grill up various types of sandwiches. But it is not just limited to sandwiches, it can be used for a v...
- 2011-06-16 00:03:23 - Omelette sandwich maker
- Omelette sandwich maker are similar to normal sandwich makers only they have the added bonus of being able to cook up a tasty omelet. Omelet's provide a good alternative to cereal but they can be a bit of a hassle to make. That is where omelet makers come in as they can drastically cut down on the time and effort needed to make an omelet.
There are three types of omelet makers and e...
- 2011-06-15 23:59:16 - Recipes for sandwich maker
- Sandwich makers are exceptionally handy appliances around the kitchen. They allow you to have a quick on the go meal without having to resort to something as plain as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. However you may be wondering what recipes for sandwich maker there are. Sure you can make a nice warm sandwich, but what kind?
Really it comes down to what your preferences are. Pers...
- 2011-06-13 19:49:51 - Information on cheap sandwich maker
Everyone loves a good sandwich. It is easy to make and it just flat out tastes good. There are so many ways you can prepare a sandwich but if you want a nice toasted one, you may want to look into buying a cheap sandwich maker. They only take a few minutes to cook up a delicious grilled sandwich and they have so many combinations you could try.
However a sandwich maker is no...
- 2011-06-13 19:35:10 - The cuisnart sandwich maker
- Sandwiches are something everybody likes to eat. They are fast, easy to make, and can still contain all the nutritional benefits you need. However you may not want to just eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, sometimes you want something warm and cooked to satisfy your needs. For that you need a sandwich maker.
Sandwhich makers are exactly what they sound like, kitchen devices de...
- 2011-04-15 18:32:53 - Cooking in the spring-tips for grilling outdoors
- One of the great things, and something that many of us look forward to all winter, is some outdoor cooking in the spring. There is nothing quite like outdoor cooking, except maybe eating outside. It's such a pleasure to smell the smell of food cooking outdoors.
Here are some great tips for you to follow that can make all your charcoal grilling more enjoyable and more flavorful:...
- 2011-04-14 12:13:55 - Best food for picnics - what is your version of a picnic
- Trying to pick out what would be the best food for picnics would depend on what you consider a picnic. Some people will refer to any type of outdoor meal as a picnic while others only think in terms of hiking off into the woods with a picnic basket.
Choosing the best food for picnics will depend also on whether or not you will have access to a grill or a fire where you can cook your...
- 2011-04-12 22:44:31 - Wine making at home is fun and easy-try it
- Although some people are hesitant to consider the idea, wine making at home is actually fun and easy when you have the right materials and know how. If you are considering wine making at home, keep in mind that you will be joining virtually thousands of other people that are already discovering the incredible benefits that come from this satisfying and fascinating hobby and pastime.
- 2011-01-12 05:21:06 - Bbq grills- a history
- A simple search for bbq grills brings up a seemingly endless array of items to choose from. There are countless brands, styles, add-ons, and tools that it is almost an impossible task to even look at all of them, let alone choose the one that will be the best for you. In this article, we'll ignore all of that and instead learn a little about the fascinating history of barbecuing in the USA and in ...
- 2010-09-29 00:33:36 - Rival cool touch deep fryer - it really is cool
- Fried food tastes great but is not always the healthiest choice we can make for ourselves. Sometimes though, you just gotta have it. If you do not want to always have to go out for your fried comfort foods then you may want to check out the rival cool touch deep fryer. This cooker will allow you to get your deep fried fix right at home.
Rival's 3 liter deep fryer is one of their mos...
- 2009-11-08 20:13:06 - 10 food processor recipes you will love
- Sometimes it seems like cooking is just too difficult to do on a daily basis, but food processors take a lot of the hassle out. If you dont have a food processor, I highly recommend that you get one. In fact, go out and buy one right now! I use my food processor everyday, keeping it on my kitchen counter for fast use. Why? Because I have so many great recipes! Here is my top 10 favorite food proce...
- 2008-04-21 12:40:33 - Private catering - brief business techniques
- The catering is becoming a great business in these days. The main advantage of catering business is the requirement of capital for this business is quite low. In fact if you have a good chef with you then you can rent the catering equipments and appoint some people to join you in daily payment business initially. Later you can have a stable catering set-up including the manpower and the equipments...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Save money ? the crock way
- Saving money ? is something we would all like to do. Whether you are struggling to manage day to day or earning a six figure salary, saving is something we all think about. There is one thing we can all save on. The one thing we all do, every day, several times a day. We all ? Eat!. And food these days can be so expensive. It is quite easy to go to the groc...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Solving the 7 most common whole wheat bread baking mistakes
- Let's face it EVERY cook makes mistakes (yes, even us professional bakers make boo boo's).I'm going to list here, the 7 most common whole wheat bread baking mistakes that you're probably making, or might make if you're not forewarned, and what you can do about them.Whole Wheat Bread Baking Mistake 1By far the most common bread baking mistake is when the salt is f...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - The art of the marinade
- It's a sad fact that these days it has become almost essential to marinade most cuts of meat, unless you intend to casserole them.I'll go into why that is the case a bit later on, but for the time being let's just examine why we use marinades at all.Principally there are two reasons. One is to add flavor, and the other is to tenderize. Usually, we are trying to do both....
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Easy herb butters
- Since herbs are plentiful this time of year, why not use them to make a variety of simple herb butters? You can even freeze the butters to enjoy in the cooler fall months ahead.Use these tasty butters on everything from grilled steaks, fish, and chicken, to cooked vegetables. And don't forget to slather some on a big chunk of fresh bread.To make herb butters, chop the herbs very fine...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Make it with mint
- It wouldn't be summer without fresh mint in pots on the front porch and in the garden. Mint is so easy to grow, it has such a wonderful fresh scent, and it can be used for all sorts of things.Here are some easy ways to use mint:Put a few fresh spearmint or peppermint sprigs in a teapot with your favorite tea. Let steep for 2-3 minutes and serve.Use sprigs of mint as a pretty g...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Moms easy cooking - fast meal ideas for busy moms
- Every busy mom worries about how to prepare fast, nutritious meals for her family. Working moms often find they have very little time for meal planning and preparation. After a long day at work, the last thing on your mind is spending an hour or more cooking and cleaning up afterwards. A little advance preparation and some creative menus are all you need to make mealtime less stressful. You will s...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Ten proven tips to buy the best meat available
- Ten Proven Tips to buy the Best Meat AvailableAs you look through the meat section at your local grocery store you are probably like so many others asking yourself if the steaks you have chosen is really good meat. Here are some tips on how to make sure you buy good meat.The quality grade does not necessarily mean that you will be getting good meat. Some cuts of meat are just ...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Garlic: a quick guide
- Garlic, there's nothing like the smell of garlic. It's great in soups and sauces, roasted with meats or on it's own, and it's wonderful mixed with butter and slathered on bread and then baked.The scientific name for garlic is Allium Sativum. It is related to the lily and the onion. Although related to the onion, and having a flavor that very slightly resembles that of an onion, garlic does ...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - What you need in a gourmet kitchen
- The best way to decide what you need in your kitchen is to first decide what it is you are going to be cooking in there. The best suggestion I ever heard on this matter is to find five dishes you really love. The dishes you like to find on menus at restaurants. The next thing you want to do is learn to prepare those dishes to your standards. This is going to take some time, and some research, but ...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - The right grill for your barbecue
- Barbecue is a mix of talents. There is the choice of meat (or in some cases vegetables), the creation and choice of sauce, and of course the flame. Once the components are gathered together, then the real talent starts with the maintenance of the flame, smoke, turnings and sauce applications.We are going to focus on the flame, and the types of flame sources for our barbecue. There are basic...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - How to peel almost anything
- The great English cook Prue Leith once famously remarked "life's too short to stuff a mushroom". I feel pretty much the same way about peeling a grape.However there may come a time when you want to do such a thing and it's handy to have a simple method standing by. Not that peeling a grape is all that difficult, just tedious. You simply do it.The same cannot be said ...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - The barbecue pit
- The barbecue pit has been around since 1920,s and it was used to cook barbecue beef ribs. BBQ ribs had a far more delicious than ribs cooked in the kitchen.Barbecue pits were very popular in 1950's. Just about everyone had one in their back yard. Back then groups of friends and family got together more often. Today with our busy lives we just don't seem to find the time for the backyard bar...