Showing page 1 of 1 - There are 13 Mp3 articles
- 2007-04-01 18:33:48 - Video capture software for avi and wmv
- In this age of computer technology access and manipulation of information at any point of time and in any form has become absolutely common. With invention of CD, Camcorder, MP3, digital cameras and many more gizmos like them access to audio and video files have become a commonplace affair for most of us. Everyone just expect that if one has any sound track or any video clip they must be able to p...
- 2007-04-01 18:33:48 - Satellite radio: the waves of the future?
- Satellite Radio ? Its here! Satellite radio is a new service being offered by two companies, XM Satellite Radio and Sirius Satellite Radio. Both companies are offering over 100 channels of streaming music and entertainment. High quality sound is achieved through the use of satellites orbiting high above. Satellite radio is commercial free and free from regulations by federal committees. The imposs...
- 2007-04-01 18:33:48 - Satellite radio: subscription costs
- XM Satellite Radio and Sirius Satellite Radio subscription costs vary and are changing though recent promotions.
XM Satellite Radio Subscription
If you agree to a commitment ranging from two to five years and prepay you can lower your effective monthly charge to as low as $7.48.
XM Satellite Radio Subscription costs are a monthly service where the charg...
- 2007-04-01 18:33:48 - Press releasesony and mbna launch the sonycard, the official sony credit card in the republic of ireland
Sony and MBNA Ireland today announces the launch of the SonyCard Credit Card (www.SonyCard.ie) in the Republic of Ireland.
DUBLIN, IRELAND July 15, 2004 -- Leading Consumer Electronics and Entertainment Company, Sony and MBNA Ireland today announced the launch of the SonyCard credit card (http://www.So...
- 2007-04-01 18:33:48 - Now anyone can learn how to play guitar easily and effortlessly.
- The most important thing to know when learning how to play guitar is practice! When learning new things by doing the work, simple. By saying that, it is by playing guitar, not pulling the strings with no reason at all. And when practicing, there is one thing one should never do and that is to never ever do it in a rush, but to take time and the results are guaranteed to come.
- 2007-04-01 18:33:48 - Mp3 players under fire in us and european courtrooms
- ALEXANDRIA, Va. & TURIN, Italy - Oct., 2005 - Audio MPEG, Inc. and Sisvel, S.p.A. announced that Thomson S.A. and a number of its subsidiaries have been sued in the United States and Europe for infringement of several MPEG Audio patents by its MP3 players and digital set-top boxes. This patented technology was developed and is owned by France Telecom, TDF (Telediffusion De France), Philips, and IR...
- 2007-04-01 18:33:48 - Mp3 audio file format Ã£Æ’Ã¢Â¢Ã£Â¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã¢Â¬Ã£Â¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¥â€œ a new format for storing sounds
MP3 is the latest and the most popular audio format that is used
now. This acronym stands for MPEG Layer 3. It is a compressed
audio format with a compression ratio of up to 12: 1. The sound
quality of the audio in this format is very high. A normal audio file,
which is 1200 KB in size, can be stored in just 100 KB if it is using
the MP3 format. The size ...
- 2007-04-01 18:33:48 - Looking for an mp3 player?
- If you don't have an mp3 player, and even if you do, you should check out all the new stuff that's going on. I'm hoping this article will give you some idea of what kind of mp3 player you want and some tips on what to look for in an mp3 player.
Maybe you work out and need something small and skip-proof for running or lifting. Maybe you have an 8 hour (or longer) plane ride when you ...
- 2007-04-01 18:33:48 - Iriver leaders in mp3players
- The first multi-codec MP3 CD player was released by iRiver in 2000. Since this time iRiver has become a household name with their portable digital products and markets throughout the world.
The very first portable digital device that was released by iRiver was the SlimX. This was known as the thinnest MP3 CD player in the entire world. From that time, forward iRiver has created many...
- 2007-04-01 18:33:48 - How to mic an electric guitar
- With modern music (especially pop/rock music) production demands are greater than ever. The average listener expects the recording quality of your music to be the equivalent of those amazing productions you often hear on the radio. Since this discussion could take weeks and weeks and page after page, I've decided to narrow the focus of this guide to recording the electric guitar.
- 2007-04-01 18:33:48 - Do you know what a didgeridoo is? do you want to do or learn something different? find out about it and do it on the web.
- Do you know what a didgeridoo is? There are so many things in this life that are unknown to us. I bet you could find out about something outside your normal sphere of vision and experience everyday for the rest of your life and still not get close to knowing about everything out there. Not to mention the number of things we don't know about our own internal selves-physical, emotional, spiritual an...
- 2007-04-01 18:33:48 - Booking gigs
- Divide and Conquer: The secret to booking gigs
Most everything you are told about booking gigs is wrong. An average band hears so much advice from so-called experts they can write a book about it. Most misconceptions are harmless. The ones that cause the most damage are the ones that are the most popular. Popular opinion should almost ALWAYS be avoided when dealing with the music bu...
- 2007-04-01 18:33:48 - Are free file download services really safe
- On Monday June 27, 2005 the Supreme Court ruled that Grokster and
Streamsoft, two free file download services, were operating
illegally because they were allegedly encouraging illegal
downloads of copyrighted material.
Encouraging it...that was what the Supreme Court said. These
were free services that were encouraging illegal activity.