Credit repair articles
Showing page 1 of 1 - There are 9 Credit repair articles
- 2011-09-30 06:01:39 - Fill the gap with a bridge loan
- If you are considering moving on from your home and purchasing a new home then you might be concerned about the process of selling your existing home to buy your new home. No-one wants to pay two mortgage repayments at once and most people couldn't afford to do that so you might be worrying about selling your current home on time so you won't have two mortgages on the go. We can't control the ma...
- 2011-08-27 16:14:09 - Credit repair lawyers- do your research
- Losing or damaging credit is something that most people think about quite often. At no time has this become more prevalent than in recent years. When this happens, people look to professionals to help them find ways to sort out the mess, and start to rebuild their lives. Credit repair lawyers are one such source. But despite their appeal, you still need to do some research before you choose on...
- 2011-02-06 01:08:01 - Credit repair - leads to a better future
- When you first find out your credit score is low it often seems like a much worse situation than it is. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that having a low credit score is a good situation to be in - it isn't, but the situation can be improved. If you already have a mortgage and own a car you might not think that you need to worry too much about your credit rating, but you do because it can affec...
- 2007-03-29 17:33:22 - Seven cs to avoid procedure writing errors
- You do your best to make sure your organization is operating as effectively as possible. But if your policies and procedures are incomplete, outdated, or inconsistent, then they are not driving the performance improvement they should. When employees try to use incomplete or undefined procedures, waste and costly errors soon follow.
Case Study: Procedure Mistakes Add Up Quickly...
- 2007-03-29 17:33:22 - Home based business scams - tips on avoiding them
- Maybe the reason you're interested in setting up a home business is because you've seen an ad that perked your interest or you were approached by a friend or colleague about a great home business money-making opportunity and those entrepreneurial juices started to flow. Your imagination starts to flow and dreams of quitting your job fill your every thought.
Hello, hey, ok... time to...
- 2007-03-29 17:33:22 - Get an auto loan the smart way
- Did you know that most people pay hundreds or thousands of dollars more on auto loans than they have to? Get an auto loan the smart way. Read on.
Most people really get taken for a ride on their auto loan. Did you know that differences in the total cost of different auto loans can run into a thousand dollars or more? Here's how you can get the lowest rate:
- 2007-03-29 17:33:22 - Credit damage: getting compensated for your loss
- Until recently lawyers for victims of credit damage had little possibility to collect for damages beyond medical treatment, lost wages and property loss. Insurance companies threw up their hands in sympathy, claiming victims can only be compensated for what can be measured ? tangible goods and services. But, what happens when the victim has lost considerable time from work, the family bank is brok...
- 2007-03-29 17:33:22 - Banking software: do you need it?
- Whether you are considering the purchase of banking software for your personal use or for your business use, there are many reasons to consider this type of software. For one, you will reap many rewards. For another, it will relieve much work from your shoulders. But, do you need a banking software? You probably do not need a banking software if you maintain your checkbook accurately. You probably...
- 2007-03-29 17:33:22 - Applying for a credit card with no credit history ? tips you need to know
- Oddly enough, not only will bad credit work against you when applying for a loan or a credit card, but no credit will too. Even though this doesn't seem fair, it is the way things work in the complicated world of consumer credit. Lenders are leery about opening accounts for people with no credit history because they simply have nothing to base your reliability on.
So, if you can't b...