Showing page 1 of 8 - There are 227 Smoking articles
- 2011-08-05 11:26:38 - Atmos usa cheapest vaporizer models for electronic vaporizer
- Smoking: A deadly addiction, getting rid from smoking is next to impossible le for regular smokers. Technology adept have held the hand in this criteria as well and have launched amazing stylized device that can make your smoking habit vanish with complete herbal non-toxic formula. Let’s here discuss in this edition the source that can let you leave the smoking habit also range of models of ...
- 2011-08-03 03:54:34 - Way to choose an electronic cigarette
- Electronic cigarettes are growing in popularity and are quickly becoming an effective method of harm reduction for smokers, as well as being used as a smoking cessation tool. Although they have not been approved by the FDA as a safe smoking cessation device, this is one of their most popular uses and choosing an e-cig for this function is a growing trend.
E-cigs offer many benefits ...
- 2011-08-02 02:44:58 - Way to refill electronic cigarette cartridges
- Electronic cigarettes are a new fad that has been sweeping the smoking world. Instead of using the old-fashioned method of actually lighting the tobacco on fire, electronic cigarettes provide a burst of nicotine vapor to the smoker to satisfy their cravings. Instead of buying a new pack of cigarettes, all the smoker needs to do is occasionally change the nicotine cartridge.
- 2011-08-02 02:17:22 - Way to check an electronic cigarette battery
- Electronic cigarettes are an alternative source of nicotine for nicotine addicts. Electronic cigarettes work by vaporizing pure liquid nicotine using a lithium ion battery. The user inhales the vapor from the fake cigarette. The user needs to keep the battery charged in order for the cigarette to work. Supposedly, electronic cigarettes contain no carcinogens. However, according to the FDA (see ref...
- 2011-08-02 01:53:32 - Way to quit smoking with e-cigarettes
- Think you've tried everything? If you haven't tried to quit smoking with the e-cigarette you may be missing out on one of the most powerful smoking cessation tools ever. Learn how thousands of former smokers are using this brilliant gadget to break free of the habit once and for all.
WHAT IS AN E-CIGARETTE?
E-cigarettes are a new g...
- 2011-08-01 01:27:31 - Way to quit smoking cigarettes and stay smoke free
- Smoking cigarettes is an addiction that many people find difficult, if not impossible, to overcome. As an ex-smoker who smoked 2 packs of cigarettes a day, I know the challenges one faces when attempting to kick the habit forever. If you're thinking of quitting smoking and need a few tips, read on. I hope these help you as much as they did me.
- 2011-07-29 01:18:03 - E-cigarette suppliers manufacturers
- Tobacco Tax Free with the Electronic Cigarette.
The electronic cigarette is not classified as tobacco. This means that tobacco taxes do not apply which keeps costs down and allow the user substantial savings when compared to purchasing cigarettes in states with extremely high tobacco taxes. In what seems to be a rough economy, more increasing tax costs are negatively affecting smoke...
- 2011-07-26 15:27:59 - Electronic cigarette wholesale
- Why Switch to the Electronic Cigarette?
An electronic cigarette or "e-cigarette" is a non-flammable battery-powered device that provides an inhaler with small doses of nicotine by heating a chemical solution into a vapor. When a user inhales through the device, air flow is detected by a sensor, activating the atomizer (heating element) that vaporizes a small nicotine solution stored...
- 2007-11-23 09:50:29 - Quitting smoking can be done
- By James BrownFor smokers who have been in that bad habit for so long, say a couple of years or so may have a hard time breaking the habit. Nicotine is a very powerful drug and anyone who gets addictive to it develops a certain kind of dependence to it. The decision to quit is the first step to have a life free from the awful spell cast on by nicotine. Follow these few tips to get you star...
- 2007-04-06 22:04:54 - Youth speaking to youth about smoking
- (NC)?Did you know that the average age by which youth begin to experiment with tobacco is 12 years old? Did you know that these children can show signs of addiction within days of smoking only one cigarette, and that cigarette smoking is harder to quit than heroin or cocaine?
These are frightening facts. We need to reach young people early enough so that they stay smoke-free all the...
- 2007-04-06 22:04:54 - Your health resolutions for a healthy chinese new year
- The Year of the Green Wooden Rooster is upon us. At the stroke of midnight on the 9th of February 2005, the Chinese New Year will be celebrated. Since the year of the Rooster is about to commence, wouldn't it be nice to have some health resolutions for a healthy Chinese New Year?
When you have a never-ending to-do list in today's fast-paced world, you are becoming busier than ever. ...
- 2007-04-06 22:04:54 - Your frame of mind may determine your health
- Copyright 2005 Randy Stafford
The mind absolutely amazes me. It will never be understood, yet it's been said
that a healthy body makes the mind work better and it's been said that the mind can destroy the body. I'm sure you've heard about the power of the mind healing the body too.
When I was young, I tried to use my mind to arm wrestle bigger stronger guys. I ...
- 2007-04-06 22:04:54 - Your cholesterol levels
- As part of your regular checkup, it is likely that the
doctor will order bloodwork that among other things will
measure your levels of total cholesterol and also High
Density Lipoproteins (HDL). Should the numbers show outside
of the normal range, your doctor may ask for a fasting
cholesterol test. For this, you won't eat or drink other
than water for twel...
- 2007-04-06 22:04:54 - You come first!
- A selfish idea? YOU come first? Hardly. The literature of all faiths urges believers to care for themselves. For instance, the clich? ?Love thy neighbor as thyself? assumes that you first are able to ?love? yourself. Perhaps ?love? is the wrong word these days. The concept, however, is still valid. You can only care for others as well as you know how to care for yourself.
Think for ...
- 2007-04-06 22:04:54 - You can stop smoking
- The facts are clear. There is nothing worse you could do to adversely affect your health. Smoking is the leading cause of preventable death. Women are three times more likely to develop lung cancer then men. Cancer has now replaced heart disease as the number one killer of Americans aged 85 and younger. 1/3 of all cancer deaths are related to smoking.
Although there has been a huge ...
- 2007-04-06 22:04:54 - You can avoid sinusitis!
- Imagine yourself not being able to appreciate the beauty of a new day.and being cranky enough not to get on well with your workmates' good-natured conversations.or not being able to join a special friend in a date --- All because of sinusitis!
But, it may only take proper understanding of what sinusitis is and how it is caused to chart up the right nourishment and other heal...
- 2007-04-06 22:04:54 - You are what you eat, do you dig your grave with your tongue? boost your immune system
- I know that the headline is a oldie, but it really is a goodie and is so very true of most of us, in this age of fast takeaway foods giving us all the foods that we should not be eating if we wish to maintain good health. What you must do is have natural nutrition that will boost your immune system.
Do we eat enough foods that contain antioxidants? or do we really know what antioxid...
- 2007-04-06 22:04:54 - Why you absolutely must take control of your subconscious for permanent weight loss
- From the moment of birth your first emotional experiences establish your subconscious perceptions of the world. There is not a moment of the day or night that you are not affected by your emotions. More often than not it is your programmed emotional states, not logic that control your behavior. Therefore in order to apply the process of Burris MIND/FITNESS you must first understand how your subcon...
- 2007-04-06 22:04:54 - Why most people don't really want to heal (part 2)
The story so far...
At a metaphysical lecture facilitated by Guy Williams, Guy made the comment that most people don't really want to heal. What most people want, according to Guy, is to stop hurting. In Part 1, we met the ego, and discovered that the most effective way of letting go of our limiting and outmoded beliefs is to accept that there is no need to change th...
- 2007-04-06 22:04:54 - Why modern medicine is the greatest threat to health
- There is the underlying assumption that modernity translates into better health. A corollary of this logic is that we can live our lives pretty much as we want because we can always buy a repair. You know, the car won't start, the TV is broken, the telephone is dead ? no problem. Just call in an expert, spend some money and all is well.
People carry this over to their thinking about...
- 2007-04-06 22:04:54 - Why isn't my diet working?
- Have you been on a new diet for a couple of weeks and found that you STILL can't lose weight? Have you actually GAINED a pound or two since you've been on it? Are you just about ready to throw this diet out the window and try something else? Well, hold on a minute. There might be something else going on that's preventing your diet from working.
Getting your diet to work is like plan...
- 2007-04-06 22:04:54 - Who said bananas are not good for you?
- After reading this, you'll never look at a banana in the same way again.
Bananas: Containing three natural sugars - sucrose, fructose and glucose combined with fibre, a banana gives an instant, sustained and substantial boost of energy. Research has proven that just two bananas provide enough energy for a strenuous 90-minute workout. No wonder the banana is the number one fruit with...
- 2007-04-06 22:04:54 - Who is at increased risk for developing mesothelioma?
- Since the late 1800's Asbestos has been mined and used commercially. The use of Asbestos dramatically increased during World War II and since the early 1940's millions of Americans have been exposed to asbestos dust working within industries where initally the risks were not known. There has been widespread exposure to Asbestos by workers within shipyards, mines and mills, producers of asbestos pr...
- 2007-04-06 22:04:54 - Who else wants to quit smoking once and for all?
- Most of us know that smoking is indeed a habit that can have many serious implications on our health but there is a tendency to view the problem lightly. It's important that every smoker be aware of the facts concerning smoking and so I have included certain facts and figures that I hope will serve as eye openers.
I don't know how it is with you, but as far as I am concerned as soon...
- 2007-04-06 22:04:54 - What you need to know about pregnancy and tanning booths
- If you are pregnant, there are things you should know about pregnancy and tanning booths. Tanning beds safety while pregnant has become very questionable. A better choice might be to use the sunless tanning spray booth equipment to keep your golden tan.
Initially it was believed that the use of a tanning bed after the first trimester was okay. During the first trimester the concern ...
- 2007-04-06 22:04:54 - What you need to know about lung cancer.
Cancer is a disease in which certain body cells don't function right, divide very fast and produce too much tissue that forms a tumor. A leading cause of cancer deaths in both men and women is probably lung cancer. This is the number one cause of cancer deaths surpassing breast cancer as the leading cause of deaths in women. Cancers that begin in the lungs are divided into two major types,...
- 2007-04-06 22:04:54 - What you don't know can harm you: know your cleaners before you buy
- The next time you visit your supermarket or neighborhood retailer, take a quick walk down the household cleaning isle. Take just a few seconds to notice the smell, then move on.
If you've already noticed the smell, have you ever wondered if breathing that in might be harmful to your health? Well, that "clean-smelling" odor you detect all the way down the cleaner isle is caused by so...
- 2007-04-06 22:04:54 - What lifestyle modification can do for hypertensive patients?
- One way of treating high blood pressure is by means of lifestyle modification. You might be wondering just what is meant by lifestyle modification-lifestyle modification pertains to some specific recommendations for changing some habits, diet as well as exercise. These modifications are recommended to aid in lowering the blood pressure which in turn will improve a patient's response to blood press...
- 2007-04-06 22:04:54 - What exactly is testosterone? -
- Testosterone is a member of the steroid family of hormones called androgens. More and more, this family is derived through chemical conversion from the steroid ring-structure of cholesterol. This hormone plays a vital role in the bodies of both men and women.
There are only minor differences between this hormone and others such as estrogen, progesterone, DHEA, cortisone, and androst...
- 2007-04-06 22:04:54 - What causes acid reflux? -
- Though the root causes are often unclear, perhaps the most prevalent acid reflux cause is a poor diet. Acid reflux occurs during digestion, when the stomach churns up acid or refluxes it into the esophagus, causing a burning sensation in the chest or throat. So if you eat too many highly acidic foods like tomato sauces and/or fatty, fried foods, the stomach has to process an overabundance of acid....