Home organization articles
Showing page 1 of 11 - There are 328 Home organization articles
- 2011-10-12 03:28:38 - Little tikes toddler beds - lets them grow
- Little Tikes toddler beds are a great place to go to find a bed for your toddler. Once your toddler can climb out of their crib you need to seriously consider a toddler bed for their safety. Around the age of two to the age of five the safety of your child is very important. No child I know lays perfectly still when they are sleeping, they move around in bed and they move around in bed a lot....
- 2011-10-11 02:42:10 - Large oriental rug - is it handmade and authentic
- Since a true oriental rug is hand made, the bigger the rug the more expensive it will be, so a large oriental rug can be very expensive. If the rug is considered antique, more than 50 years old, it will add even more to the price and quality of the rug.
The difference between a rug and a carpet is size, so depending on how large your large oriental rug is going to be, it may actual...
- 2011-10-10 05:20:27 - Firetruck beds - exciting toddler firetruck bed
- Does your toddler like fire trucks? If they do how about getting them one of the firetruck beds available. Toddler beds come in all shapes an sizes and are usually less expensive than a regular bed. They are the perfect size for your toddler and makes use of the same mattress that you used in the crib.
How do you know if your toddler is ready for a bed? Well, probably your best clue...
- 2011-10-08 07:07:42 - Electric grandfather clocks - plug it in - enjoy it
- Some people like the idea of having a grandfather clock, but they're not so thrilled with having to remember to wind it once a week or every eight days. For those of you, and you know who you are, there is something that can help you out: electric grandfather clocks.
These timepieces rely on electricity to keep the movements running smoothly, and you don't have to worry about forge...
- 2011-10-08 06:37:15 - Silk oriental rugs - keeping it real
- Silk oriental rugs are a wonderful handmade treasure that you can buy to beautify your home and become a family heirloom. These rugs have been made for thousands of years in virtually the same way as they are made today. These artisans have passed down their skills from one generation to the next.
Silk oriental rugs are made of, you guessed it, silk. But sometimes it is also mixed ...
- 2011-10-07 04:35:18 - Best deep fryers
According to Consumersearch.com, the first three of the top ten best deep fryers on the market as of May of this year start with a small fryer for home use called the DeLonghi D895UX Roto. The Roto has a rotating basket which makes the food that comes out of it less greasy and has an awesome filtration system and even stores the used oil for you. The lid helps control oil splatter by remai...
- 2011-09-26 03:27:27 - Dangers of waterslide-follow rules and dont worry about dangers
- Too many people do not understand the dangers of water-slide usage especially in your own backyard. Everything has it's risk and if you worried about every little thing then no one in the world would ever have any fun. But, fun is fun and if you take the correct precautions then you should be able to have that fun safely.
If you have a pool that has a built in water-slide then make ...
- 2011-07-09 14:38:22 - Winterizing mobile home plumbing
- Are you prepared for a big freeze? Well, you should be as the mobile home plumbing is quite susceptible to the severity of winter. Now, you might wonder why that is so. Actually, most of your pipe system is unprotected beneath your house structure. No one would really love to spend huge amounts on repairing burst, cracked or frozen pipes due to improper protection in extreme freezes, so you are to...
- 2011-06-27 01:37:48 - Garage storage and christmas miracles
- The garage. That monster of a room that you're not quite sure what to do with. Is your car actually supposed to fit in a two-car garage? What about all the stuff in there that really has no place else to go? I know the answer you do not want to hear that the only thing you can do is reduce the amount of stuff in there by throwing everything away or having a giant garage sale. Well, good news- I am...
- 2011-06-23 17:00:08 - Garage cabinets for ultimate organization
- There is an interesting assortment of things that seem to belong nowhere but in the garage, but really are necessary to keep. These can include things like sports equipment, hoses, gardening tools and seeds, projects that really will get finished when the weather warms up again, and so on. It's nice that you do have this extra room that can hold all of these things, but it also makes for a rather ...
- 2011-06-23 15:57:32 - Garage storage for the faint of heart
- As the snow starts to melt and the birds start to thaw, I know it's getting to be spring. In the time in which we live, that means it's time, not for planting the crops or helping mother cows give birth, but for spring cleaning. There are few things I hate more than spring cleaning, but there are also few things I love more than the feeling of my house after the spring cleaning is done. So thankf...
- 2011-06-19 00:02:03 - Family calendar
- Remembering the good old days when you got to be around family? Too busy to find time to hang out with your family? Only have time to leave a message on Facebook to your relatives? Time to get back to the basics. You would think with all this new technology it would be easier to have time to do things like spend time and create vacations with our family. The answer is no, on average people spe...
- 2011-06-05 22:20:30 - Trash removal san diego serious business for express junk removal
- San Diego, CA – The trash business in San Diego is a messy business, but when you’re working for Express Junk Removal it’s all work. Express helps homeowners and renters get rid of trash and junk without breaking the bank.
Trash Removal San Diego
When you are getting ready to handle trash removal, think beforehand how big the job is and whether or not you r...
- 2011-05-19 17:41:54 - Packing techniques to stored holding in good condition
- When you are preparing your belongings for and interstate move or even for a short haul between cities, there are some packing techniques you can use to not only keep your belongings safe but also ensure that they arrive in pristine condition.
During any removal your packages may end up on trucks with many other items from a variety of customers. It is quite common for packages to ...
- 2010-08-16 15:37:28 - Residential security alarm - plan it out
- There is a great variety of choices for residential security alarm services. You can have a fully monitored system with dozens of state of the art components, or you can go down ot your local home improvement store and buy a motion sensor back door light and be done. It's totally up to you, your wants, needs and budget.
Before you start going out to get estimates, or finding the ...
- 2010-06-28 21:38:57 - What to do before choosing a residential security alarm system
- When choosing a residential security alarm system, the first thing you're going to want to do is consider how you want your home, family and your personal property protected. Most people tend to think immediately of protection from fire and burglary or theft, but there are other menaces to consider and thankfully, other security options available. For example, if you have elderly parents or relati...
- 2010-05-13 20:58:25 - Four rules for your decision- choosing the right pet
- Pets are really members of the family. Over 60% of American homes have 1 dog, pussy-cat, bird, or other companion animal. Many have more than one. Pets are well-liked because they supply friendship, unconditional love, a feeling of safety, and frequently a service. These are potentially some of the explanations why you are thinking whether to get a pet. Anima...
- 2010-05-09 19:33:31 - How to find exotic pets online
- Latest times have seen an enlarging trend applying to the recognition for unusual animals on the Net. Since the majority are not free to go around the planet attempting to find the perfect strange animal, it will be of use for you to learn just the best way to find foreign animals on the web. Fortunately, finding unusual pets information online isn't so hard ...
- 2008-05-02 01:39:57 - Finding the right bed for your size
- In 1988, sleep expert Dr Chris Idzikowski discovered that trading in your old bed for a new, more comfortable one could give you an average of 42 minutes extra sleep -four times as effective as a typical over-the-counter sleep remedy.
So if you're feeling cramped in your sleeping space, or you're tossing and turning on an uncomfortable mattress, one of the most important things you can ...
- 2008-04-19 00:36:12 - The many styles of wood bedroom furniture
- There is nothing as satisfying as entering into your bedroom with it fully decorated in your own unique style. With a rich wood bedroom suite fully decked out with wonderful fabrics, piled high with pillows inviting you to take a few moments to relax and enjoy its splendor. Often your bedroom is neglected when it comes to decorating, which is a shame because this is the one place in your home that...
- 2007-12-27 08:26:08 - Expert solution for home cleaning blues
- Expert Solution for Home Cleaning BluesBy Suzanne Macguire
'Home sweet home!' This is how you feel after returning to your abode after a tiring day's work. But is there something that makes you feel less enthusiastic about what your home has to offer? Is it possible that your dampened spirits might be the result of y...
- 2007-12-07 17:52:43 - Conquer clutter in your beautiful holiday home
- Don't overdo.
Just as it's easier to enjoy the holidays when you don't over pack your schedule with too many activities, your home will breathe easier if you match your holiday decorating with your personality and time limitations.
If you don't have extra time each week to dust, don't put out a zillion decor items that need to be picked up, dusted and replaced perfect...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - The psychology of being organized
- Individuals who are organized in their personal lives most generally constitute efficient and organized employees in their work environments, succeed in their personal endeavors and are, more often than not, financially secure.Once an organizational state of mind is established, your status of efficiency in all areas of your life will ultimately benefit.There is a profound psychologi...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - 5 easy steps to making housework more manageable
- Sometimes the task of keeping a clean, tidy house just seems overwhelming. Why is that? Because it never ends! You never get done! In order to make the task more manageable and give you the feeling that you have accomplished something. I've broken it done into 5 easy steps.The first step is to survey every room in your house making a list of everything that needs to be done.After you...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - How can i deal with it all?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed? Have a to-do list a mile long? An in-tray that's about to collapse? Closets that are jam-packed with junk and a stack of family photos?Now school is starting and things are just going to get worse! How can you deal with it all?Often when we look at all there is to do, it can seem and is overwhelming. But if we chunk it down into smaller tasks the world st...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Get organized: 10 universal laws
- The Law of the 1st StepA good first step in getting organized is to 3-pile everything:pile one is for those things to throw away, pile 2 is for those things that need immediate action, pile 3 is for those things that can be taken care of later, or filed, or both.The Law of the PastOne of the curious things that seem to hold people back from getting organiz...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - 10 simple steps to a more organized household
- 1. Divide big jobs into smaller jobs. Make a list of all the places in your house that you would like to see become more organized. Now you may seem overwhelmed by some of the jobs so break those jobs down into smaller jobs. Now each task is more manageable. Take each job one at a time and before you know it you'll be done.2. Store items in clear plastic boxes and bags. This one just hit me...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Stress management: 10 universal laws to get and stay organized
- 1. The Law of the 1st StepA good first step in getting organized is to 3-pile everything:pile one is for those things to throw awaypile 2 is for those things that need immediate actionpile 3 is for those things that can be taken care of later, or filed, or both.2. The Law of the PastOne of the curious things that seem to ...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - What momma never told me about housekeeping
- A lot of us grew up with Mom taking care of most everything. Now, we do things pretty much the way she did. What if there is a better way? If you are buried under the daily clutter of life, always wondering where you put "that damn thing", read on. There is hope. All you need is a little direction and you can take control of your house.I always thought my mother was a great housekeeper, and...
- 2007-11-13 22:16:19 - Is your to do list the problem?
- You start each week with great intentions. You are determined to get a grip of your workload. You are determined to write a to do list, you even promise yourself that you will stick to it and use it and reprioritise each day so that you finish what you want to every day.But yet again by Wednesday afternoon life, stuff and your habits have made your Monday morning intentions seem a distant m...