Natural ways to reduce acne
Acne is a common problem for teenagers, although some older adults also suffer from severe acne problems. Acne prevention is the key to avoiding the severe and annoying effects of acne. Let us take a closer look at how controlling what we eat can treat acne naturally.
1. Fat deposits from meat can trigger acne-causing bacteria to produce more pimples. So instead of eating more meat, eat more veggies. Fiber and vitamins in vegetables fight pimple-causing bacteria. Vegetables make your skin healthier, too. Shifting to this better diet helps for the betterment of your overall health.
2. Studies have revealed that reduced levels of vitamin A in the body can result in or aggravate acne. The main process whereby vitamin A prevents or improves acne is by reducing the production of sebum ( a natural oil that is produced in the skin to lubricate it). Vitamin A also serves another necessary function for the skin and overall health by serving as an antioxidant. Antioxidants help to eliminate toxic free radicals in the body. Green leafy vegetables, yellow or orange fruits and carrots are the best natural sources for vitamin A.
3. Work out more: Another simple, but effective natural treatment is to exercise more. Exercise can improve your complexion and your overall health
4. Sleeping daily 7-8 hours, starting at least 1-2 hours before midnight is important for your health, for avoiding acne eruptions, for stress-management.
5. Don't touch your face constantly and keep your hair out of your face, to avoid spreading any bacteria.
6. Vitamin C helps in in the production of collagen in the body. Collagen is the connective tissue found in skin and bones. Also, vitamin C fortifies immunity and fights against infections. One should bear in mind that acne is a skin infection and improving immune function assists in the fight against acne. Vitamin C also boosts the body's healing powers and helps in the absorption of iron. Smoking, taking antibiotics or oral contraceptives depletes your body's vitamin C levels. If you fall into any of these categories, you will need to proportionately increase your vitamin C intake. Natural sources of vitamin C are oranges, grapefruit, lemons, blackcurrants and blackberries.
7. Eat less simple carbohydrates, sugars that raise insulin production which accelerates hormonal changes in your body. Hormonal imbalances have been linked to acne. Chemicals that are in junk foods also trigger hormonal changes.
Author is an online medical researcher on acne treatment and skin care. Click read more on acne treatment
, natural ways to get rid of acne
Article Source: Messaggiamo.Com
» Tattoo Me Now!
» Turbulence Training.. is Amazing
» Acne Free In 3 Days
» Master Cleanse Secrets 10 Day Di
Webmaster Get Html Code
Add this article to your website now!
Webmaster Submit your Articles
No registration required! Fill in the form and your article is in the Messaggiamo.Com Directory!