Showing page 14 of 14 - There are 417 Acne articles
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - Beware of acne cyst! take the precautions necessary:
- People are exposed in many elements outside and inside
their homes. In a world today wherein pollution is
abundant, many things arises specially the skin problems.
The unhealthy habits usually cause problems in skin. Skin is
the largest organ in the body and serve as the protective
layer of the system that is why it is a responsibility of each
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - A natural approach to managing acne
Almost everyone has suffered from acne at one time or another in his or her lives. It is primarily a disorder of the sebaceous gland (glands in the skin that secrete an oily substance) of the face, the neck and back. When the sebaceous glands become clogged with the oily substance they create, the accumulation results in pimples. There are several forms of acne, but the most common...
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - A look at laser acne treatment
- Laser acne treatment has been around for a few years now, and it is quickly replacing more traditional forms of acne removal and prevention. As antibiotics become increasingly ineffective due to overuse, more and more people are opting for this new technique. During laser resurfacing, a doctor holds a laser pen just above the acne or acne scar tissue and waves the concentrated beam of light back a...
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - Are you tired of looking for the acne cure ?
- When it comes to zits and finding the acne cure it can be quite a difficult task. Everyone claims their product to be the one but are they. The acne cure is the product that works for you and what works for you might not work for someone else.
So how do you determine the acne cure that's right for you? Well I wish I could tell you it's very simple just buy product A or product B but...
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - Are you still blaming acne on bacteria?
All life forms strategize to survive and procreate. Weeds, worms, birds, fungi and bacteria all work to sustain their own lives on this planet. In fact, we humans survive because of the biological games constantly unfolding in our mist.
Propionibacterium acnes, or p acne bacteria, are no different. They want and need to survive. Skin bacteria perform ...
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - Are you addicted to your acne trigger?
- An acne trigger is any thought, location, feeling, food, emotion, response, drink, drug, memory and/or experience that sets off a series of hormonal reactions in your body that ultimately result in an acne formation.
If a food or drink is the culprit behind your acne breakouts you may actually be addicted to your preferred culinary delight. The allergy addition could stem from the b...
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - An acne herbal hand and footbath
- n a book I read by William L. Fischer called Hidden Secrets of Super Perfect Health at Any Age, Book II, 1986, I learn how to do herbal footbaths.
In chapter 10, The F-M Circulizer System, Fischer discusses the use of an herbal footbath. After reading this chapter, I realized how herbs in a footbath could improve your skin and help you eliminate acne.
This book was wr...
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - Adult acne treatment ? to treat a condition that no-one talk
- Acne is the most common skin complaint in the world. And it is not restricted to teenagers. Adult acne is a common but rarely discussed complaint that is thought to affect around 25% of adult men and up to 50% of adult women at some time in their adult lives. And adult acne treatment is often sought although the cause, namely the existence of the acne, is rarely talked about. Adult acne treatment ...
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - Adult acne: a bumpy ride towards aging
- Picture this; the snow-white clear skin that you have been proud of since your teen years has suddenly poofed into a wicked witch's warty face upon reaching the age of 30! "Acne, at my age?" This is often the distressed statement of pockmarked men and women in their 30's to 40's afflicted with adult acne.
This problem is surely not the work of a vengeful sorcerer. Acne vulgaris is w...
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - Acne - step 2: using acne face cream
- After you have washed your face with a chemical free soap, use an applicator to dip into Scotty's face cream or you favorite face cream. Place the cream on your face and spread it all around. Massage the cream into your face gently so the skin absorbs the oils in this cream.
These oils will seal the pores and hold the natural moisture of the skin and enhance the curing effects of th...
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - Acne - a clean face - step 1 in a 12 step program
- For those that need more than a special cream like Scotty's Face Cream, then you need to work harder to get rid of acne. Since acne is a condition that occurs from within your body and exhibits on the outside of your body, you need to,
? Attack acne from inside your body
? Attack acne from outside your body
If your acne is not to severe, all you might need is a...
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - Acne - an introduction
- Acne is the most common skin disorder. Over 10% of Americans age 25 - 44 have acne. Over 85% Americans age 12 - 25 will have acne at one time or the other.
If ignored, acne can become infected, create scars, and pockmarks that become permanent on your face. I don't want this to happen to you, so I have written a series of articles on how to clear your acne.
Acne Is a ...
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - Acne treatment tips
- Acne is a broad term which includes blemishes, blackheads, and whiteheads. Acne can strike at any age. Effective acne treatments are sometimes difficult to find, and understanding acne and prevention can be frustrating. Here are some acne treatment tips that have worked for many.
Although acne isn't life threatening it can be uncomfortable and hard on your ego. There has always been...
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - Acne treatment: 7 things you must know!
- Let me ask you this...
Are you suffering from acne?
Do you know what is causing it and is there any effective acne treatment?
Studies show that an estimated 80 % percent of people experience acne at some point. No one knows exactly what the cause of acne is, but there are a few theories.
Let?s take a look at 7 of them:
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - Acne treatments for teenagers
The Teenagers' Guide on Treating Acne
Acne is truly one of the big problems faced and most feared by teenagers anywhere around the globe. To some, it is a nightmare to have acne that truly gives very unfavorable effects. It surely lowers a person's self-esteem to express themselves freely and confidently to their families, friends, partners or to anyone. It certainly...
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - Acne skin care tips that work
How should people go about acne skin care? This article enumerates some basic guidelines to go by. For example, you should clean your skin gently, avoid frequent handling of the skin, avoid sun tanning, and lastly, women should choose their cosmetics carefully and men must shave carefully for good acne skin care.
People with acne may try to stop outbreaks and...
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - Acne scars ? getting rid of bad memories!
- Acne scars can often be the final reminder of a bad time in the life of a person's skin. Though acne is one of the most common skin disorders, most former patients feel no need to display their scars like war wounds from a hard won battle, and once sufferers have achieved the clear skin they have longed for so long, they move swiftly into a new fight ? how to remove, or at least lessen, their acne...
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - Acne scars ? cause, prevention and treatment
- Acne affects as much as 80% of teenagers and others in their early twenties, while most get out with only a few minor acne scars, some even without any at all; there is also a notable percentage that suffers from acne scars.
There are two types of skin problems caused by acne that can be recognized as acne scars, one is the red pigmentation that appears after acne has healed. These ...
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - Acne rosacea - a blush you can do without
What do former presidents Bill Clinton and Boris Yeltsin have in common? A condition called acne rosacea, a chronic inflammation of the blood vessels in the skin, which causes a ruddy complexion and small acne-like eruptions on the cheeks, forehead and nose.
In men it can often cause the skin on the nose to thicken and swell, leading toa condition called rhinophyma....
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - Acne program - step 9 protein and 0ther food to eat
- Eating the right kind of food is what can give you a strong immune system and help you prevent sickness and all kinds of skin blemishes including acne.
Here are some of the foods that can help you overcome the acne on your face or throughout your body.
Eating excess meat is harmful to your health. Eating too much meat, more than 2-4 ounces per d...
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - Acne program - step 8 vegetables to eat and drink
- Eating and drinking vegetables is necessary for good health and for keeping your skin free from acne. Most people don't eat enough vegetables and seldom drink their juices. Here is a list of vegetables and their juices that you need to eat and drink daily to help eliminate your acne.
Vegetable juices are absorbed quickly into your bloodstream. As a re...
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - Acne dos and don'ts
Every little thing counts when it comes to fighting acne and keeping it under control. After all, zits are not that big themselves, they just bug us in a big way. We don't always realize that seemingly insignificant things can help us look better (or worse, depending on what they are), while intentionally following myths, we do more harm than good to the skin.
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - Acne control the natural way!
- Want to get rid of those zits in your face but you are currently low on budget? How about looking for acne control to avoid the sudden appearance of acne in your skin? So how do we do this?
First, what is acne? Acne is a skin disorder caused by the hormones action on the oil glands of the skin which is called the sebaceous glands. The excretion of oils from this glands can lead to c...
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - Acne and skin problem myths debunked
Isn't skin a wonderful thing to have?
An obvious benefit of skin is that it protects our bodies' internal organs from harmful elements like dirt, insects, bites, toxic chemicals, nasty weather, and the like, and it certainly is more attractive than what's underneath.
When skin is healthy it's nice to look at, but when it's diseased, it can not only aff...
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - Acne and green tea
Green tea is used by the Chinese as a traditional medicine to treat many ailments including acne and to improve general well-being. But does it provide an effective herbal alternative to modern medication?
The answer seems to be 'Yes'. There are only two herbal treatments that are known to be effective in treating acne and green tea is one of them.
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - Acne adoloscent style ? how to deal with it?
- Adolescent acne is referred to by many names, teen acne, acne adoloscent, and hormonal acne to name just a few. Whatever you want to call it, it can be frustrating, painful, and embarrassing to a teen.
Living with acne over a prolonged period during your teen years can be emotionally devastating, after all this is the age where your appearance is most important. Teen acne is very ha...
- 2007-03-24 19:01:14 - 3 easy ways to treat body acne!
- Are you suffering from Body acne? or Zits below the neckline? Don't worry. You are not alone! Lot's of teen get body acne. It is common in the winter months, when you are wearing piles of heavy clothing.
Sweat can clog skin pores and lead to breakouts all over. Other things that can cause body acne are tight fitting clothing ( It traps sweat against the skin, leading to clogged pore...