Showing page 10 of 10 - There are 281 Cars articles
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - 2006 chevrolet trailblazer ss plus the chevrolet performance and aftermarket parts
- As the first truck developed by GM's Performance Division, Trailblazer SS' has a towing capacity up to 6,700 pounds with the two-wheel drive model and up to 6,500 pounds with the available all-wheel drive model. Cargo volume is 41 cubic feet (1161 liters) behind the rear seat and 80 cubic feet (2265 liters) with the rear seat folded.
GM's High Performance Vehicle Operations tuned th...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - 2006 chevrolet corvette: gm's fastest and most powerful car with superior aftermarket parts at partstrain
- The 2006 Chevrolet Corvette has a chassis, which is all aluminum, hydro formed in similar dies to those used to build the standard steel C6 frame. Magnesium and carbon fiber parts are also used to help contain the total curb weight to less than 3150 pounds.
The front grille is larger, and an additional small scoop in front of the hood gulps cool intake air. Barely visible from a dis...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - 2005 volvo s40: can now be accentuated with volvo performance parts from parts train
- The most noteworthy element with this next-generation S40 is the sculpted shoulder line that starts at the front of the car between the headlights and grille and is carried across the beltline all the way back to the taillights. The new Volvo will be available with two new gasoline engines, the 2.4-liter five-cylinder with 168 hp and 170 lb-ft of torque, and as the T5 with the 2.5-liter low-pressu...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - 2005 mitsubishi outlander reinforced safety with matched performance parts and accessories
- The Outlander is built on a rigid unibody chassis and benefits from Mitsubishi's extensive experience in international rallies and raids. The Outlander benefits from such body-strengthening techniques as MASH seam welding and what Mitsubishi calls its RISE design (Reinforced Impact Safety Evolution). Much of this technology was developed from the company's winning efforts in the Paris-Dakar raid a...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - 2005 honda odyssey: honda factory replacement parts at partstrain for high power, economy and lower emissions
The 2005 Honda Odyssey has high power with efficiency, economy and lower emissions. For better mileage, three cylinders shut down at cruising speeds. Electronic liquid-filled engine mounts mask vibrations during the transition, and a noise-canceling frequency broadcast through the sound system minimizes audible evidence.
The Odyssey's highly adaptable interior includ...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - 2005 honda insight: america's first hybrid and fuel efficient vehicle with top quality honda parts from parts train
- Since it was introduced back in 2002, Honda Insight's 1.0-liter three-cylinder gasoline engine and Integrated Motor Assist (IMA) motor-generator have been modified, and the CVT model's final drive ratio is considerably lower, at 5.69:1 compared to 3.21 for the manual, to take advantage of the CVT's wider-spread "gear'' ratios.
Powered by Honda's Integrated Motor Assist (IMA?) system...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - 2005 ford mercury montego: best equipped with superior aftermarket parts at partstrain
- The Mercury Montego is the first Mercury car in over a decade offering all-wheel drive. Montego comes in Luxury and Premier models with a 203-hp 3.0-liter V6. Both offer front-wheel drive with 6-speed automatic transmission or AWD with a continuously variable automatic transmission. The CVT provides variable drive ratios vs. the conventional automatic's fixed-ratio gears. Both transmissions are ne...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - 2005 ford five hundred complemented with top notch parts for parts train
- The Five Hundred will become Ford's flagship sedan. It has higher seating, increased interior space, and optional all-wheel drive. The Five Hundred has considerably more interior space than the full-size Crown Victoria, even though it's only 25 centimeters shorter
"While the industry tries to make car-based crossovers, the Ford Five Hundred stands alone as the first crossover-based ...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - 18 tips for saving money on gasoline
- Gas prices are on the rise again! Here are some tips to help you conserve gas and save money as we approach summer gas prices.
1. Keep your car tuned up. Cars in poor running condition use more gasoline.
2. Plan trips well to avoid unnecessary driving.
3. When you run your air conditioner you get much worse gas mileage. Use your air conditioner sparingl...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - 10 tips for saving cash on your gas
- Gas prices are getting more and more ridiculous. And it's going to keep increasing with no limit in sight! For the new car owners out there, do you know that a gallon of unleaded gasoline used to cost only $1.25?
Therefore, it is becoming more and more important to maximize your money and save at the gas station.
So here we have compiled 10 best tips to help you get t...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - 10 tips for getting the best deal on a new or used car
- 1. You should purchase your new car at or around Christmas time because with everybody buying their Christmas presents, not many of them are looking to buy a new car, and it forces dealerships to up their sales strategies.
Salesmen are more willing to haggle down to your prices to close the deal.
2. You can also get a good deal from July to October because that is the...