Showing page 5 of 10 - There are 281 Cars articles
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Security release: important tips for your vehicle
- You car is probably one of the most expensive items you have ever purchased. Therefore you must protect it well to help you keep your car and belongings from being stolen or vandalized.
Here are some important tips for the security of your vehicle:
Tip 1: Park in a Well Lit Area
Places which are well lit and have a lot of traffic are the best place to park your...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Save thousands at auto auctions - without marrying a car dealer!
- The Common Misconception: Auto auctions are only open to car dealers.
The Surprising Truth: Anyone with the right resources can participate in the same auctions as the dealers!
Think about it. How much could you save if you bypassed the dealers and purchased directly from their sources? 30%, 50%, maybe even 75%.
As unbelievable as this sounds, it is pos...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Road warrior
- Did you know pinstriping has a long history? Even before the invention of automobiles, pinstriping was used as an ornamental decoration for horse and buggy carriages.
Custom pinstripes started appearing on automobiles in the mid-1950s. Although pinstriping had been on cars long before that, the last American car to appear with auto pinstriping had been made by General Motors in the ...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Researching used car prices on the internet
- No sooner have you started searching for car prices on the Internet, your head will be spinning with competitive car prices and promises of prompt delivery, dedicated customer service response, and huge discounts. Are all of those promises and claims to be believed? Your guess is as good as mine, if you want the truth. But then, there are ways to help you find the less unscrupulous ones on the Int...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Replacement parts to improve your honda's performance available at the leading online parts dealer
A car is like a human being; there are several systems that work together in order for it to move. One of the systems in an automobile that resembles that of a human being is the exhaust system. This system allows the car to exhale the air it had inhaled and consumed. Cars, however, breathes in and exhales air mechanically; thus, once a part in the system is damaged, it can be easi...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Renting a car? safety tips to keep in mind
- (ARA) - If you're traveling by plane in the coming months, chances are you'll be renting a car when you land. Driving an unfamiliar vehicle in an unfamiliar city can be stressful. But with a little foresight, you can be prepared and relaxed.
Before You Go
Your safety preparations should begin when making your rental reservations. While you want to get a good deal, you...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Raw excitement for the jeep hurricane
- Designing a functional prototype from an idea in such a short time was challenging. It was a tremendous feeling when everything functioned as designed the first time? said Brett Wallihan, MillenWorks Design Engineer, ?You just don't expect a vehicle to rotate around its own axis like that. It was surreal.?
This statement summed up for the high praises and awe the crowd bestowed on t...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Protect your car?s interior from winter grime
- (ARA) - Americans spend a good part of their lives in their cars -- commuting to work, carpooling, and hauling materials for household projects. Spending more time in the car means doing more in the car, as well. We sip our lattes in the morning, eat our fast food lunches, feed the kids snacks en route from one activity to the next.
All this hustle and bustle can take a toll on your...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Protect your car from road salt
- REQUIREMENTS FOR REPRINT: You have permission to publish
this article free of charge in your e-zine, newsletter,
ebook, print publication or on your website ONLY if it
remains unchanged and you include the copyright and author
information (Resource Box) at the end. You may not use
this article in any unsolicited commercial email (spam).
You may ret...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Product renaissance: 2006 lincoln zephyr teams up with the most durable lincoln accessories, replacement and performance parts
- Lincoln introduced at the North American International Auto Show an entirely new generation of consumers to the qualities that have made Lincoln a classic American luxury marque for more than 70 years.
The Duratec 30 V-6 is the heart of Lincoln Zephyr's power train. Using intake Variable Cam Timing (i-VCT) to improve torque and reduce emissions, the engine generates 210 horsepower a...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Press release roll your pole before you roll out dough!
- Roll Your Pole Before You Roll Out Dough!
Pole Roll. It's not just a pro racing term. It's now simply the most effective protection for your car from indoor/outdoor parking garage pole scratches and scuffs.
Oakland, CA July 2, 2004 -- You've spotted them seemingly everywhere, those unsightly rags and rug remnants, blankets, duct tape, leaf bags, even inner tubes ? all...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Press release groundbreaking technology in global positioning system (gps) internet vehicle tracking now being sold to the public at www.michiganautotrackers.com
- Groundbreaking technology in Global Positioning System (GPS) Internet vehicle tracking now being sold to the public at www.michiganautotrackers.com
DirectTrack is the first to offer publicly, GPS/Internet tracking solutions for all cars, trucks, and recreational vehicles. Deregulation by the FCC of...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Press release ferrari, lamborghini, rolls-royce and race cars display at american le mans series "festival of speed" at world financial center winter garden.
- Ferrari, Lamborghini, Rolls-Royce and race cars display at American Le Mans Series "Festival of Speed" at World Financial Center Winter Garden.
Display of 25 exotic cars including Ferrari, Lamborghini, Rolls-Royce and others to celebrate the American LeMans Series upcoming Connecticut Race at Limerock. Race car drivers attending
NEW YORK, NY June 25, 2004 -- The inaug...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Pirelli tires will get you where you need to go.
- Whether you are going for a quick run to the store or on a weeklong road trip, its nice to have tires you can depend on. For over 60 hundred years, Pirelli tire has dedicated itself to making quality tires that you can depend on. Pirelli, the founder of Pirelli Tires, believes that tires are the last vital link in transferring the car's engine and transmission performance to the road itself. In fa...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Performance and safety equation redefined for volvo xc90 parts
- How does it feel to have the World's First third-row passenger head-and-shoulder protection with Inflatable Curtain (IC) and the world's most intelligent All Wheel Drive System (AWD) in your vehicle? You have that peace of mind and comfort isn't it.
This is how Volvo offers the new 2005 XC90 complete with Innovative new Roll Over Protection System, which includes the first use of Roll Stabi...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Parts train's replacement parts, aftermarket parts proven to be of high quality
- A vast selection of auto parts is available for car enthusiasts. These parts are either used or brand new, and prices vary, as there are some auto shops, which offer, discounted rates. Parts Train's radiator is intended to transport heat from your coolant to the air passing through it, so if your radiator is constantly overheating, maybe its time to get a new one.
At Parts Train, ra...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Parts train's dynamic nissan body parts complements 2005 nissan xterra's off road capability
Building on its predecessor's rugged looks, the 2005 Nissan Xterra has more roominess and more features, including enhanced off-road performance systems. Bulkier, silver colored materials and the more angular structure to the grill and bumper give the Xterra a more aggressive stance. "The changes in the new Xterra are evolutionary, though with a capital E," said Mark McNabb, vice p...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Parts train presents the best wheels in town; plus other high-quality performance parts, oem parts
- Parts Train's Wheels feature high-quality casting and a smooth finish. They are specially engineered for strength and durability, while the strong alloy reduces unsprung weight for even better handling. The wheels are also rust-resistant and easy to maintain. Your car wheels are often the dirtiest part of your car because they are constantly exposed to the elements (corrosive brake dust, ocean or ...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Parts train offers top quality bmw? replacement parts
- BMW E36 performance is now legendary among car enthusiasts. As true enthusiasts, we do love our BMW's to the max. Much as we love our cars, most of us don't have the time or energy to hunt down everything we need. That is what is great about getting BMW car parts at Partstrain online store. By browsing online for BMW spare parts place, you can get the auto parts you need at the highest quality lev...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Parts train offers the best spoilers now at very affordable prices
- In line with that performance and over-all styling of your car, Partstrain offers a comprehensive sports package for your car. Racing type rear and front bumpers, side skirts and tailgate spoilers with 17-inch alloy wheels are the most obvious external standard changes available. The tailgate spoiler is a small wing that attaches to its tailgate. Rear spoilers originally were designed to improve a...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Parts train offers the best oem hoods and aftermarket parts, replacement parts
- Some hoods for Nissan Altima are made of carbon fiber with UV protected gel coat that will not fade. Steel reinforcement beam and proven to be more durable than others are. The new Nissan Maxima has a sculpted hood and a nose that dips low toward the road.
A wrap-around design available at Parts Train gives your Nissan Altima hood a sleek aerodynamic appearance. Parts Train's hoods ...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Parts train offers high quality performance parts at very low prices
- Performance parts are meant to deliver exactly what its name implies.performance! Cars are manufactured based on a standard set of specifications, engine power may vary from trim to trim, or model to model but for the ultimate in performance enhancement, turn to performance parts.
Most car enthusiast pop-up a supercharger for extra power, but you don't need to be a professional race...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Parts train now offers exceptional power vision towing mirrors
- Power Vision Towing Mirrors are revolutionary 6-way power towing mirrors that provide the safest, most convenient solution to rear view trailer needs for virtually any late model truck.
The mirror has a significantly larger viewing area than the stock power mirrors, and has less vibration. In addition to the usual 4-way power adjustment, the new mirrors have a motorized in-out adjus...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Parts train expands facility to serve your auto parts needs
- Parts Train continues to position itself as the leading source of high quality auto parts for almost all makes, domestic or import. Parts Train is the nation's leading internet direct marketer of automotive aftermarket collision replacement parts and accessories. It has provided excellent auto parts to repair shops, auto mechanics, and installation outlets, even to do-it-yourself consumers. Parts ...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Parts train ensures durability and performance for the honda crv 2005
- The 2005 Honda CRV has new exterior and interior styling, additional standard safety equipment as well as the addition of a new Special Edition (SE) model with features such as leather interior and body-color bumpers.
The Special Edition has heated leather seats and door mirrors, and a leather steering wheel and shift knob. Externally, the CR-V SE also adds body-colored bumpers, sid...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Only the best ford aftermarket spoilers are on sale at parts train
- Complete the aerodynamic look of your car with a painted body kit wing. Get the newest, coolest Ford Mustang Spoiler for your car. Forget the old plastic spoilers, nothing come close to the real thing on racing touring cars. Give your Mustang Spoiler a head turning touch with exclusive custom designed spoiler. Spoilers are the most sought after car accessory in the U.S. today; as no accessory can ...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Only the best aftermarket parts and performance accessories for the 2005 honda element
- All 2005 EX Elements will feature anti-lock brakes and front side airbags as standard equipment. EX models will also benefit from MP3 and Windows Media(TM) Audio (WMA) playback capability as well as standard XM(R) Satellite Radio.
Honda's 2.4-liter, i-VTEC, 4-cylinder engine with 160-horsepower and 161 lb.-ft. of torque is coupled to either a 4-speed automatic or a 5-speed manual transmissi...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Oem and aftermarket parts: parts train's best quality radiator support
- Parts Train's radiator support restores the original look and contour of your car's radiator. Rusted, dented or cracked parts are primer painted and bolt on easily with original mounting hardware. It has die-formed steel with all correct bodylines, light holes, cutouts, mounting holes, etc. If you have repeated heater core or aluminum radiator failures, consider one possible source to be coolant b...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Nissan frontier a remarkable vehicle made even more outstanding with nissan parts from parts train
The 2005 Nissan Frontier has new 4.0-litre DOHC V-6, based on Nissan's VQ series engines, produce 265 horsepower and 284 lb.-ft. of torque and give the Frontier more power than the Dakota V-8 and enough strength to pull 2,950 kilograms (6,500 pounds). It is the most powerful V-6 offered in a mid-size pickup. The third generation Frontier, which is offered in both King Cab a...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - My-car-was-stolen misery ? 10 prevention tips
- Do you know that 3 out of 4 people in the United States do not have car theft protection systems or any car anti theft device installed on their cars? Well even if they do, most them do not even bothered to activate these car anti theft devices. Just think about it, when was the last time you left your car idling outside while you were busy picking up snacks from the gas stations?