Showing page 9 of 10 - There are 281 Cars articles
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Be a backyard mechanic
- Most people agree that owning a home based business is the way to go. In fact, for many people, it is a dream of a lifetime to get out from the 9-to-5 grind and become your own boss. One way to do this is to become a backyard mechanic.
Of course being a backyard mechanic is quite different than operating a regular shop. In fact, you may find legislative challenges to overcome in ord...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Auto tools for the diy'er
- If you are a car owner who occasionally works on his or her own car, please don't go out and spend thousands of dollars on high priced tools. Professional mechanics make a living with their tools and need the best. If you are doing minor repairs on your own vehicles a lower cost tool set will do just fine. We have teamed up with AutoBarn.com to bring you the best price on tools for the DIYer. Keep...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Auto parts wholesale offers better services, more exciting deals, more auto parts for the industry's top models
Good news to auto users, car enthusiasts, hobbyists, auto mechanics, and DIY customers! The most experienced team in the auto parts business, Auto Parts Wholesale is here to give you the best deals ever. You are guaranteed up to 110% lowest price. Apart from this, more auto parts, better online store and improved services are also waiting for you online!
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Auto import: options to count on
- Auto import is one of the largest markets of car purchases each and every year in the United States. For some, this is a good thing. For others though, this is a very troubling aspect that many people need to be concerned about. Nevertheless, there are many reasons why people look overseas for their car purchases. Auto import sales are expected to continue to grow especially with more fuel efficie...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Auto hvac system
- Not only do we depend on our cars to get us where we want to go, we also depend on them to get us there without discomfort. We expect the heater to keep us warm when it's cold outside, and the air conditioning system to keep us cool when it's hot.
We get heat from the heater core, sort of a secondary radiator, which is part of the car's cooling system. We get air conditioning from the car's...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Auto coverage in alabama
- If you live in Alabama and want to know what insurance you need read on. By speaking with car insurance agents online you will also be able to get car insurance estimates. Having the right coverage and getting it for the right price are important.
Bodily injury liability is required by law in Alabama. It provides coverage for damages to a person covered by the policy to pay for bodi...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Audi 6, named as the world car of the year, offers world class parts at partstrain
- Among the list of thirty six new vehicles out of the market before January 1, 2005 for at least five countries, on at least two continents, the Audi 6 was named as the World Car of the Year for 2005. This was held during the media preview for the Canadian International Auto Show held last February 16, 2005 in Toronto. The decision came out from the forty eight international automobile journalists ...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Are you tired of trite tips on fuel savings
- In these days of record high fuel prices affecting already stretched budgets, many of us are looking for tips on fuel savings. Unfortunately, most tips are ?no-brainers?.
Some suggest staying within posted speed limits because ?.the faster you drive, the more fuel you use.? Daah !!! Explain that to a teenager!
Oh, here's one ? ?combine errands?. Come on, anyone who ru...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - An introduction to trailer hitches -
- Pickup trucks and SUVs with trailer hitches have a wide range of uses. They can pull boats, campers, cargo trailers and a number of other items. There are several types of trailer hitches. Most pickup trucks have what is called a ball trailer hitch. Other types of trailer hitches are gooseneck trailer hitches and fifth wheel hitches.
It is important to have a strong enough truck to ...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - All about wheels: guide in buying replacement auto wheels
As cars became more advanced, auto users likewise continuously increased their consciousness on how their cars should look and perform. There's simply no particular vehicle that can suffice all of a users' ever-changing needs and wants; thus, one does a lot of things to improve his car and make it more enjoyable to drive and ride. One of the things auto users frequently do to impro...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - All about toyota mirrors: functions, importance and buying guide
Most auto parts are important in the proper operation of an automobile. Meanwhile, some play a more important role in keeping the vehicle and its occupants safe. Auto Mirrors are some of the most important safety features of any automobile. We most often associate mirrors with vanity, but in automobiles, mirrors serve primarily for safety. Mirrors serve as a second pair of eyes for...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Airbag sdm ' black box ' crash data retrieval information for gm cars
- The benefit of retrieving data from flight data recorder using the Black Box was only available to airlines for many years. This invaluable instrument, which helps determine what happened in the critical time before a crash, is now available as Airbag SDM crash data retrieval system on GM cars.
In response to the call of the National Transport and Safety Board (NTSB) in 1997 that ve...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Aftermarket, oem, oe auto parts explained
Aftermarket, OEM, replacement parts?you see these words in almost all auto parts stores online. What do these terms mean?
For a passive buyer, these things are but ordinary terms used in the automotive market but for someone meticulous and who wants the best for his auto, these things matter considerably. Deciding which among these to purchase is just like deciding w...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Affordable spoilers and performance parts available at partstrain
- Chevy cars like the Cavalier has a unique tuner-theme body kit, lowered suspension, wheel flares and a functional rear spoiler that gives it a distinct appearance. Bring out the true performance greatness of your Chevy by adding Parts Train's Chevy spoiler or a wing to your car is a great way to a sportier and cooler stance. Body accessory like a Chevy spoiler can make a huge difference on the car...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Add style to your car by adding a new rim and tire!
- Wheels and tires are obviously important, but in terms of how your car looks, they're probably the more boring parts of your car. You can change all of that by adding a rim and tire package to your car. The most popular options for cars is usually the asymmetric rims, centerless rims, and three-piece cylindrical rims with no drop center. There are many other rim and tire packages to choose from. B...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - Add-on accessories to enhance your car
- There are many add-on devices and gizmos for cars that can provide features to make your ride better. There are accessories that will give you music that is more to your liking. A gps with maps can display the route to take to your chosen destination. A heated mug will keep coffee hot as long as the car is running. There are other useful functions and nice effects that add-on accessories can provi...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - A simple car cleaning guide
- ?It looks like new! I can't believe that car's seven years old!? Would you like to hear that from your friends? I'm sure all of us do, but keeping our car looking like the latest models is tough, even with today's longer-lasting finishes.
However, if we adopt simple techniques such as cleaning out cars regularly and attending minor repairs immediately, the results can be remarkable....
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - A rookies guide to car rentals
- Renting a car can be a lot of fun, just plain fun. Car rentals offer the renter the opportunity to drive a car, truck or SUV that they normally would not or could not buy. Renting a car is for a weekend get away, to impress someone or just to have something different to drive for a couple of days are some of the most popular reasons to visit a rental company. However, as fun as it is to rent cars,...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - A new race car combines the best ideas with the latest technology
- (ARA) ? Exactly how many people does it take to design a new car for NASCAR racing? As far as Ford's new Taurus is concerned, the answer is many.
And they all need to be on the same page.
When the 2004 Taurus made its debut at Daytona, it represented Ford's most synergistic effort in race car design to date. This synergy comes from all corners of the Ford empire and i...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - A look at used forklifts -
- There is definitely a market for used and reconditioned forklifts. Used forklifts often sell for thousands of dollars less than new ones. A used forklift has all of the features and advantages of a new forklift at a much lower price. There are several ways to purchase a used forklift. People can purchase used forklifts on eBay, from stores or online retailers, or from forklift exchanges.
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - A little rubber hose--your life depends on it!
- I won't go into details with this job, but I want
you to think about it.
Your brakes are very important. Your life depend
When you have to have brakes repaired on your
favorite vehicle, don't skimp.
Sure, it looks like all you need is a set of pads,
or shoes. But, if the pads or shoes are wore out,
what about ...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - A guide to u-haul trailer hitches -
- U-Haul is best known for its rental trucks used to help people move, but they also sell trailer hitches and trailer hitch accessories. U-Haul makes trailer hitches that accommodate all kinds of vehicles, including many cars. Different models of U-Haul trailer hitches can haul up to 24,000 pounds. U-Haul makes and sells all needed trailer hitch parts, including hitch balls, ball mounts, receivers, ...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - 7 things to know when renting a car
- In today's society, there are a number of reasons why people rent a car. Some of the top reasons are vacations, a car they own is in the shop and renting a nicer car for a special occasion. Whatever the reason that you are considering renting a car; there are some things that you should know first.
1- It is wise to shop around when looking for to rent a car. Always find at least thr...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - 5 ways to find volvo parts
- You love your Volvo, right. However, its time to replace a part, it could something that is hidden like a fan belt or a prominent piece of the vehicle such as the emblem or steering wheel. It really doesn't matter what part needs replacing, what matters is the quality and price of the replacement part. You have worked hard for your Volvo and you deserve genuine Volvo replacement parts. These tips ...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - 5 tips on making your car more fuel efficient
- With gas prices sky high most individuals who drive are interested in ways they can make their car more fuel efficient and save as much money as possible. While there are no fuel saving tips that will keep your car full of gas without filling up, there are some tips that really can help you save money on fuel over the long run. All of these tips focus on making your car more fuel efficient.
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - 5 tips about bmw accessories
- You have worked and worked and worked some more, you have saved and sacrificed. You finally have it, the BMW that you have always wanted. Now, you want, no need to make it more personal, more yours. Its time to accessorize. However, where do you begin? Follow these tips to find the right accessories for you and your car.
1- One of the best places to start your search for the right a...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - 5 things you should know before buying a car cover
- If you own a collector car, the purchase of a quality car cover can be an important investment. Before making this purchase, there should be ample consideration given to the quality of the car cover itself. Follow these tips while searching for the perfect cover for your perfect car.
1- While looking for a car cover for your vehicle, keep in mind that quality is a factor in this pur...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - 5 steps to a great rental car experience
- There are times in one's life when the use of rental cars cannot be avoided. When someone plows into you at an intersection, when you are taking a 2-day trip and your compact car just does not have enough room to stretch out, these are times when you are happy that there are rental cars at your disposal. Before you rent that car, though, you should know some things about the process.
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - 2006 toyota tacoma
- Another impressive redesign by Toyota this year was the new 2006 Toyota Tacoma. This truck has morphed from a small to a mid-size pickup truck. You are familiar with the Tacoma's of the past. They are as reliable as the day is long, but how will the new truck compare?
I went shopping, and to be honest, I was checking out the Nissan Frontier, too. Its been redesigned and is about the...
- 2007-03-26 11:53:50 - 2006 honda civic si: automotive innovation at its best, complemented with honda parts from parts train
- Designed as an "Advanced Personal Compact," the next-generation Si will incorporate flowing bodywork, a steeply angled windshield, and wide stance to suggest stability and forward motion. The new Si will be the fastest and most powerful Civic offered in its twenty-year history. The 2006 Civic lineup, launching this fall, will include a 4-door Sedan, a 2-door Coupe and Si Coupe, an even more fuel e...