Showing page 5 of 5 - There are 146 Perfume articles
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - A guide to choosing the perfect color(s) for your company lo
- A good logo design is very important for any company wishing to build their brand.
Once you have a good logo, the next step is choosing the right color(s) for your company logo.
Because we see the world in colors, and we associate colors with certain characteristics. So, in order to communicate more efficiently what your business 'character' is and...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - A fantasy no more
- There was a woman in the water.
I thought. "I better call the Bridge and tell them."
I was about to turn for the Bridge.
But I thought to myself.
"Her arms are waving at me and beckoning me to come in the water with her."
She had a radiant smile and when I looked further, I realized that she was wearing no clothes. She had ...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - A beautiful heaven scent enhances a woman's attractivenes
A fragrant heaven scent can be one of the most appealing features of a woman. Hairstyle, clothes and makeup are all important, but the fragrance and beauty of a heaven scent a woman wears provides a level of attractiveness that few other fashion features can touch. There's something about her wonderful heaven scent that makes her stand out and get noticed by men, and what woman doe...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - Award entrepreneur: ambassador for peace
Ms. Marjorie Moutari is the founder and CEO of Kazam Natural Body Care LLC.
A family based business which manufactures Natural Body Care and Organic Health and Beauty Products. These products are available online, in beauty shops and from mail order. We do special orders and gift baskets and we ship all over the United States. These organic health and body care produ...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - Attract media coverage without spending advertising $$
- Advertising is expensive. PR is often low cost or free.
Try these ten tips for attracting free PR to your business. But here is a word of caution. When sending press releases to the media, remember that less is more. The journalist who encounters a press release from your company every week learn to ignore anything with your name on it.
1. Capitalize on an Anniversary
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - Aromatherapy for the holiday spirit
The holiday season stirs up some of our most basic joys in life. The friendship and camaraderie we find at holiday parties and other social engagements is one of the highlights of the season. So is the fulfillment we gain through our special efforts to please our loved ones as we shop to find items that will make them smile. Moreover, since this is the season of giving, I encourage...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - Aromatherapy for pets
- Pets can enjoy the therapeutic effects of aromatherapy as
much as humans can. Aside from possibly eliminating bad
odors and giving your pet a pleasant perfume, essential
oils also serve many practical functions such as boosting
your pet's immune system, fighting off bacteria and
viruses, preventing the growth of yeasts and molds and
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - Aromatherapy favorites - beautiful rose oil
- Rose oil is one of the most sought after botanicals in both aromatherapy and perfumery. Its amazing aroma has a wealth of health benefits, both physiological and psychological - it's no wonder the rose is history's most revered flower.
Ah, Wonderful Rose Oil
If there's an aroma that more individuals find deeply moving than any other, it is the oil of rose. The scent i...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - Aromatherapy candles - do you know how to use these 14 key e
- Essential oils have been used for thousands of years, largely for medicinal purposes. Although the medical emphasis started to decline about 100 years ago, aromatherapists stayed focussed and have been studying the effect of essential oils on the body and brain for hundreds of years.
Although the cosmetic and perfume industries had become the major users of essential oils as mainstr...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - Aromatherapy candles
- Nothing turns a commonplace, ho-hum room into a radiant, inviting setting faster than the flicker of a few ordinary candles scattered strategically throughout the room. Add scented candles and you can quickly evoke childhood memories, transport your imagination to a tropical island, or infuse the room with the crisp scent of a pine forest. Aromatherapy candles add yet another dimension to the equa...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - Are you getting enough sleep
You have permission to publish this article electronically free of charge, providing the entire byline at the end of the article is included and the content is left unchanged. If you use it, please notify me with a copy of your publication or a url to where it can be found. For print publications, please contact me to discuss and to obtain US mailing address to send a courtesy copy...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - An account of jesus' temptation
This account will penetrate various spiritual dimensions of Jesus' temptation in the wilderness of Judea. Experience the purity of Jerusalem's temple, the greed of moneychangers, the lustful opulence of kings and rulers, the brutality of war, the humility of servants, the subtlety of Satan's ploys, and ultimately Jesus' triumph. Then, reflect upon today's immorality and materialism...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - Anniversary gifts and perfumes
How many times has your anniversary come around and you quickly rush out to buy something, anything from a myriad of anniversary gifts and perfumes available. Everyone has probably been there, waiting until the last minute and then feeling a little guilty because the gift didn't quite say what you wanted it to say. Historically anniversary gifts and perfumes have consisted of thing...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - Ancient egyptian clothes
- The ancient Egyptians made their own clothes from what their environment and nature gave them. Egypt has mostly a hot climate thus the use of clothes reflect material that is lightweight to suit this type of climate. The ancient Egyptians thus used clothes made of linen.
For reading more articles about ancient Egypt click on: ...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - Amber the gift from mother nature
- Amber is a beautiful gift from mother nature. It comes in many different colors - yellow, orange, red, white, brown, green, blue and almost black. It may be transparent or clouded. Transparent tones range from pale to dark yellow, to yellow light brown. Cloudy amber comes in many colors.
Amber is fossilized resin of ancient trees that grew in "amber forests". Through various physica...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - Amber is beautiful
- Amber is a beautiful! A true gift from mother nature. It comes in many different colors - yellow, orange, red, white, brown, green, blue and almost black. It may be transparent or clouded. Transparent tones range from pale to dark yellow, to yellow light brown. Cloudy amber comes in a wide range of colors. Amber is fossilized resin of ancient trees that grew in amber forests. Through various physi...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - Alone this valentine';s day? first of all, no, you a
- Valentine's Day can range from annoying to dreadful when you aren't paired, so let's put a new spin on this!
You probably feel sorry for yourself because you're the Only One who's alone, but if you're alone you're NOT alone. According to the American Association for Single people, 82
million men and women in the United States are unmarried.
If you define adults...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - Allergy-free wedding flowers
- Allergy-free Wedding Flowers
I get quite a few emails from brides-to-be, asking me which flowers would be good to use at their weddings, flowers that won't make them or their bridesmaids start sneezing and sniffling right in the middle of the wedding. I get enough of these requests that I thought that the subject warranted its own article.
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - After shaving a man needs the scent of aftershave
Most man shave at least a few times a week because they enjoy a smooth, clean look. However, there is one by product of shaving, it leaves the surface of a man's skin sensitive and vulnerable. The pores are open and the skin has been roughed up by dragging a sharp razor across the face. Right after shaving the man will usually rinse off his face and then apply cold water in an atte...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - 9 reasons to shop online
- Shopping for gifts online rather than in the mall has a number of obvious benefits ? you can do it from the comfort of your armchair, you don't have to drive to the shops and pay for parking, and you don't need to tire yourself out trudging through the crowds ? but there are many other reasons to buy over the internet. We have listed nine here:
1. It's not cheap to buy books in a bo...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - 7 ways to drive a man wild
- It's unbelievable the amount of bad advice there is out there on how to seduce a man or if they give you advice they forget to tell you how to use it properly. So here are a couple of tips on what to do and what not to do to drive a man wild and an instruction manual.
1) Dress in a way that makes you feel sexy and also flatters your figure. Let's face it some of us look ridiculous i...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - 7 ways to create abundance in your life
7 Ways to Create Abundance in Your Life
You have heard it time and again. Lottery Winners losing it all and trust fund babies wasting their parent's hard earned cash. In fact, up to 80% of the lottery winners in this country file bankruptcy within five years. Most of us say," That would never happen to me. You would have to be really dumb to lose all that money." Yet the ver...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - 46 clues your partner is having an affair
- Some of these signs of a cheating spouse are "tongue in cheek" while others are tell tale signs that commonly appear with a cheating husband or cheating wife. There is no copyright. Feel free to forward to those who might be interested. But please don't change anything.
Signs of a Cheating Spouse:
1) You find birth-control pills in her medicine cabinet, and you've had...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - 1st class on the titanic---
- ***365 of the planet's richest people, (including Bill Gates), have as
$$$ as 2.6 BILLION of the poorest [which is totally obscene!!!]. That
only 43 more people than were in 1st Class on the TITANIC! [There were
of them] In order for these greedy rich to be so wealthy, they have to
billions poor, many homeless! In this ordere...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - 10 ideas for a perfect wedding gifts
- Wedding ceremonies are the stuff fairy tales are made of. Marriages are made in heaven, it is said. Keeping this age-old adage in mind, a heavenly atmosphere is created at the wedding venue. Aromatic smells fill the air. Guests decked in their Sunday best walk the red carpet with wedding gifts in tow. Giving gifts on the wedding day is part of the ceremony. A gift symbolizes the good will guests h...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - 10 great wine tasting tips
- 1. Try something new and you might be surprised. Let the staff make suggestions. Compare the wines aged in steel to those aged in oak barrels.
2. Take Notes especially if you are gone all day. Most wineries offer a list that will assist you on keeping track. When you get home to your local wine shop, you will appreciate having a cheat sheet.
3. Visit during off season...