Showing page 2 of 5 - There are 146 Perfume articles
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - Lottery winners lose all
- Lottery Winners Lose it All
You have heard it time and again. Lottery Winners
lose it all and trust fund babies waste their
parent's hard earned cash. In fact, up to 80% of
the lottery winners in this country file
bankruptcy within five years. Most of us say,"
That would never happen to me. You would have to
be really dumb to lose all that m...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - Look your best on your big day
- Every bride wants to look like a model on her wedding day. You do not need to spend tons of money to look your best. There are some simple things all brides can do to ensure that they will impress everyone with their beauty.
Six Months to One Year Before Your Wedding
Start compiling pictures of hairstyles and makeup that you like. If you will be getting your hair/make...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - Look natural ? wear makeup!
- Have you ever considered how difficult it is to look natural? Quite difficult ? isn't it? Especially if there had been no makeup available to achieve it! Many-a-website points out how ordinary our glamorous celebrities look in real life without makeup on. No wonder then that they are always on the lookout for innovative makeup supplies. Such demands have seen a virtual makeover for the makeup busi...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - Living pure in an impure world
Since chemicals are often the cause of problems, try to stay away from as many as possible. Note your reaction when you get exposed to them.
AVOIDING ALLERGY-CAUSING SUBSTANCES
Common sensitivities are caused by tobacco smoke, perfume and sponge rubber.
Avoid sprays. Try baking soda for deodorant.
Check children's toys for...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - Legend vega to release next cd
- If you want to download free MP3s go to http://www.legendvega.com
Legend Vega is scheduled to release her newest CD this summer, Personal Space. Fans characterize Legend's style as a cross between Mariah Carey and a female version of Ricky Martin. She was born under the lights of Broadway in New York City but r...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - Keeping good care for your silver bracelet
A silver bracelet is an elegant piece of jewelry that can be worn with almost anything at any occasion. However, silver is exposed to elements everyday that cause it to tarnish or to oxidize. The catalysts for tarnish include many elements such as oxygen, sulfur, or even the salt residue from your hands. There is some proper care and cleaning that one must know to keep silver looki...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - Jewelry from 3000 bc egypt to the 21st century
- Egypt The use of gold jewelry can be dated back to Egypt 3000 BC. Gold was the preferred metal for jewelry making during ancient times.
It was rare, it was easy to work with, and it never tarnished. Magnificent bracelets, pendants, necklaces, rings, armlets, earrings, collars, and head ornaments were all produced in ancient Egypt, the land of the Pharaohs.
In 1922 How...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - Jewelry and gemstone care & cleaning tips
- Diamond earrings, emerald rings, ruby bracelets, sapphire pendants; no doubt about it everybody loves beautiful gem stone jewelry. Gemstones are quite literally hard as rock, buy they can be damaged from careless handling and negligence. Here are some tips for keeping your gems and jewelry looking fabulous for years to come.
1.Remember, even the hardest gemstone variety can be vulne...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - It can happen to you
- The dot com business is alive and well for those wanting to pursue it. What if you don't know how to use a computer? Can anyone have twenty successful businesses on the internet in four years? Six years ago Jane Langdon did not know how to turn on a computer. Today she has twenty successful internet businesses. You can too.
It all started because her favorite perfume was discontinue...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - It's just the guys
- If it's a long-term relationship you want, you absolutely must be willing to make a few sacrifices to invest in your happy future with the woman of your dreams. You simply cannot continue to live the happy-go-lucky life of the single guy and expect to make your partnership with a woman succeed. It just doesn't work that way.
Solid relationships take hard work, not just in the beginn...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - It';s not your fault you';re overweight
- If you are overweight, experience overwhelming cravings or puzzling fluctuations in weight, and dieting has been to no avail, then
overeating or deep seated psychological problems may not be the culprit of your problem. You may have undiagnosed allergies or
sensitivities to foods or chemicals that you may not be aware of.
Perfume, hair spray, fabric softener, car exhau...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - Interview tips - ten top do's & dont's for winning interview
- In this day and age it can become increasingly difficult to even get your foot in the door and get an interview; once you've accomplished that you will want to make sure you continue to put your best foot forward and nail the interview as well. Unfortunately, as great as their skills, experience and education are; the interview is where many people lose a job opportunity to their competition. Unde...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - Interview technique - how to get the job
- Are you just about to leave university? You are just setting out in the job market? You have a number of hurdles to get over before you have the job you have been dreaming of. You find the thought of an interview daunting. You want to make a good impression and succeed!
Creating a good impression at an interview isn't rocket science. This article will help you face that all importan...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - How to sell anything to your prospect list on the internet
Do you like fishing?
I'm going to tell you a fisherman's secret.
Every time a fisherman went to a secluded river or uncharted sea, he knew what kind of bait to throw in. If he wasn't familiar with the hunting ground, he always did scuba diving first. He also used underwater camera to survey the deep waters. The objective was to find out which bait the ...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - How to put some sizzle in your summer parties
- 5 Ways to be a Gracious Host and a Great Guest
Now that the hot weather is finally here, we are looking forward to long, lazy days on the beach and hot summer nights that heat up after dark. Here are a few tips from lifestyle guru Kim Kristofferson-Magnusson on maximizing your fun in the sun!
1) For family celebrations.KEEP IT SIMPLE!!
Whether you're ho...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - How to please your boss with gifts
Confused?? What to give your Boss on his/her birthday??
Birthdays are always special for the person as well as for his/her friends. Friends, relatives and loved ones make the birthday more special with the gifts, cards, flowers and loads of love. It becomes a little difficult to choose the suitable gift for someone special.
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - How to organize your bathroom
When your bathroom cabinets are busting at the seams and your shelves are spilling over, it's time to get organized. Try these four easy organizing steps to bring some order to your chaos.
When your bathroom cabinets are busting at the seams and your shelves are spilling over, it's time to get organized. Try these four easy organizing steps to bring some order to your chaos....
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - How to manage your allergies better
It's not those beautiful roses that make us scratch, sniff and wheeze. It's the pollen from trees, grasses and low-growing things like ragweed (ah choo!).
Here are some of the things you can do to ease your allergies:
1.Keep windows and doors closed.
2.When you come in from outside, if you've been exposed to allergens, take a shower and ...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - How to make a good first impression?
This article is meant for beginners to guide them about how to go about starting a relation so as to convert it into lifelong compassion.
How To Make A Good First Impression?
There are no second chances at making a spectacular first impression. Those first few seconds of contact become a benchmark for every subsequent impression you make. We are a world in a h...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - How to get the date of your dreams!
- What do people look for in a date? Once you have the answer to this question you will have the power to appeal to any women or man you want. So let's have a look at some of the basics.
Remember the saying "you never get a second chance to make a great first impression." Well, as explain in my book "the Ultimate Online Dating Handbook" this statement is also true in the dating world....
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - How to get promoted
- How to Get Promoted
From the time we begin working in a company or business, in the back of our minds, the goal is to move up the ladder, and achieve a higher status along with better pay. There are many steps to achieve this accomplishment, but a combination of many steps, are often necessary. A good amount of patience and fortitude is required.
Here are suggestions,...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - How to find free stuff online
- How To Find Free Stuff Online
by BB Lee (C)2003
If you are anything like the average person, you love
free stuff. You have an overwhelming hunger to surf
the Net to satisfy your freebie appetite. This will turn to
frustration if you do not know the best places to check-out.
And of course you will spend precious wasted time surfin...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - How to establish a base tan without getting burned
Lets face it. A nice tan makes you look and feel great. Plus, it can hide ugly cellulite and also make you appear thinner!
If you are going on a trip or you simply want to look good for an event that's coming up, it's important to establish a base tan.
Here are some 10 indoor tanning steps to help you achieve a nice base tan without getting burned*....
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - How to celebrate mother's day with emotional intelligence
I am a mother. I had a mother. I write about emotional intelligence. There is nothing more emotional than
I am a mother. I had a mother. I write about emotional intelligence. There is nothing more emotional than "mother."
1. Be prepared to welcome some visceral emotions.
We depend absolutely on our mothers for survival, and this sort of feeling,...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - How to care for lambswool
We all love Lambswool, its hard to Image the world without our old favourite the knitted Lambswool Cardigan, we all love wearing Lambswool sweaters and feeling snug and warm when we have a nice, soft to the touch, Lambswool garment on our backs.
Natural fibres like Lambswool and wool are both highly durable and environmentally friendly, but, Lambswool and wool cardig...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - How to brighten up your home with these flower arrangement i
A beautiful flower arrangement piece can become the focal point of the room you choose to decorate. It's truly fascinating how we can combine different flowers to create a mesmerizing bouquet. With the vast selection of colors, fragrances and shapes, you can create or readily buy a flower arrangement piece that will speak to you and others walking in the room what you want to commu...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - How to attract, seduce and keep your man
There are three stages in any relationship:
3) Maintain or Abandon Ship
The attraction stage involves flirting and projecting an attractive image. We play with our hair bit more, use our eyes to attract his attention or appear mysterious and draw his attention to our legs by crossing and uncrossi...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - How can we build enchantment into our lives? - part 1
- Please stay with me for this two part article about how our environments add enchantment to every day living.
I remember when I was a child how much I loved my grandmother Silverman's things. They were not just the functional plastic items, earthenware and stuffed sofas that most families had when I grew up. All of the furniture and things in her apartment were 'alive' with romance,...
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - How a tree can help you grow your business
A tree is a natural example of a perfect business. It energises us with fresh oxygen while recycling our waste air. It absorbs energy directly from the sun while we still have to digest food. It aligns with the forces of nature. Imagine your business is like a tree. Is your business growing each year and producing ripe results? Or is it stunted and withering.
- 2007-04-06 10:02:28 - Hot fragrances for the holidays
- HOT FRAGRANCES FOR THE HOLIDAYS
Some say alluring or exceptionally feminine, refreshing or sensual when describing the hot fragrances for wearing now and into the upcoming holiday season. The season of giving is just around the corner. Check out and compare the top perfumes and prices of some of the most popular scents today.