Get rid of yeast infection at home
A yeast infection will make its presence felt rather painfully and with a lot of discomfort because of the location that it comes up in. An infection of this sort will more often than not manifest in the form of a vaginal infection, making things really difficult to deal with. More women and men now rely on home remedies to cure yeast infections because they are simple to use and more effective. Many also rely on prescription drugs but the problem with drugs is that it only contains the symptoms and does not actually address the root cause.
1. Apple cider vinegar is one of the most extensively used products because of the medicinal properties that it has and is a great cure for yeast infection. It works wonders in curing the itch and the pain that comes about as a result of a yeast infection in women. Even though that is the case, one needs to be very careful when using this as one of the home remedies for yeast infections in women, and that is due to the fact that it can burn the skin if applied directly onto it. The best way to use this as a yeast infection treatment is to add a few a drops in the bath water and soak in it for a few minutes.
2. Yeast grow more in an acidic environment, so a good colon cleanse is a good way to start your treatment. Yeast is also considered to be toxin in the body and the cleansing the colon will help to get rid of it. While you are doing the colon cleanse, do not eat any dairy products, grain (gluten), soy, wheat, eggs, splenda, Trans fats or fructose or any foods that contain yeast.
3. Some people will turn to the homeopathic remedies such as tea tree oil. This can be inserted into the vagina as a douche using droppers. Many have used this and they claim that it works perfectly for them.
4. Garlic: It can help in killing the bacteria which is harmful for the body. Applying it directly or consuming it through the mouth may have similar results. It should only be applied externally; internal usage is not recommended or even advised as it may be harmful.
5. Drink plenty of water. Increase the intake if you're already having a lot of water. Water will naturally flush out all the toxins and create urine as well, which will flush out all the bacteria in the yeast infection.
6. Use Cold coconut oil (pressed) for male yeast infection treatment. It can be in the form of pills or in a bottle (liquid form) or even extra virgin coconut oil, which you can get at your local health food store. A 2001 study done by Gudmundur Bergsson, et. al (Anatomy Dept. , University of Iceland) proved that this helps to kill the yeast.
7. Cranberries: Very effective amongst the home remedies for yeast infections. Helps is clearing the toxins of the body. Its medication can also be taken for better results.
Author is an online medical researcher on yeast infections treatment. Click read more on yeast infection treatment
, home remedies for vaginal yeast infection
Article Source: Messaggiamo.Com
» Rocket Spanish!
» The Woman Men Adore...
» 500 Lovemaking Tips & Secrets
» All Types Of Wedding Speeches
Webmaster Get Html Code
Add this article to your website now!
Webmaster Submit your Articles
No registration required! Fill in the form and your article is in the Messaggiamo.Com Directory!