7 simple and effective home remedies for yeast infections
I suffered from yeast infection and I used to rely on prescription medication a lot. Most medication or drugs have fast action but then it wears off as time passes and the infection usually comes back. If you have some kind of basic knowledge about this infection and the various treatment methods which are natural can be a great help. Knowing how to prevent it from happening again and again is also very important.
1. Both white and apple cider vinegar can be used for natural yeast infection treatment. Vinegar can inhibit the growth of fungus and effectively cure a fungal infection. Just mix a small amount of vinegar and water, and soak the infected area of the skin in it. Keep it for about 10 to 15 minutes and repeat the process for a few days.
2. Probiotics are healthy organisms that live in the vagina, and they can help combat a yeast infection. Try a probiotic supplement of any of the probiotic yogurts on the market today.
3. Yoghurt is liked by almost everybody and this is the first and basic natural method of curing this infection. A scientific reason behind yoghurt being the best fighter of this infection is the 'Good' bacteria present in it. If consumed, you can surely find the levels of your infection reducing many folds. For even better results you can apply it externally on the affected area. Tampons are best utilized by dipping in plain yoghurt and inserting in your vagina. Precaution: Use only plain yoghurt. Sweetened sugar or any other thing in yoghurt could help promote the infection.
4. Avoid sweetened food, alcohol and caffeine! You can drink coffee but make sure you just drink ONE cup a day. Cut down on sugar in your coffee; I used to use 2.5 teaspoons of sugar for my coffee but now I only use 1/2 teaspoon. Guess what? My coffee tastes better with less sugar! Sometimes I even drink coffee without adding any sugar.
5. keep the genital area clean and dry, and avoid wearing tight fitting clothes. It is important to drink plenty of water, which is probably the best natural remedy for yeast infections and many other health problems.
6. Applying diluted tea tree oil to the vaginal area can ease yeast infection symptoms in pregnant women. However, tea tree oil is very strong and should always be diluted before applying.
7. Instant relief can also be obtained by garlic. Again one of the best home remedies for yeast infections; garlic can be used internally and externally as well. A number of health issues are cured by garlic and it also forms a major composition in many medicines. From blood pressure to cholesterol risks, so many diseases are cured by garlic. So you know that consuming garlic is going to help you in numerous ways.
Author is an online medical researcher on yeast infections treatment. Click read more on yeast infection treatment
, home remedies for vaginal yeast infection
Article Source: Messaggiamo.Com
» Rocket Spanish!
» The Woman Men Adore...
» 500 Lovemaking Tips & Secrets
» All Types Of Wedding Speeches
Webmaster Get Html Code
Add this article to your website now!
Webmaster Submit your Articles
No registration required! Fill in the form and your article is in the Messaggiamo.Com Directory!