Hair loss articles
Showing page 11 of 11 - There are 312 Hair loss articles
- 2007-03-30 12:59:09 - Are all hair loss treatments just one big scam?
- The hair loss industry is not one that inspires great confidence in most people. I have to admit this is perfectly understandable given the damage caused by the many rogues and charlatans who have abused the trust of far too many vulnerable people - people who have received worthless and even dangerous products or advice in exchange for their hard earned cash. The end result is the prevalance of a...
- 2007-03-30 12:59:09 - An introduction to snoring -
- Someone who snores can often become the butt of jokes. But jokes aside, snoring is no laughing matter. Nearly 90 million Americans snore, most of them men, and very often snoring affects those over the age of 60.
A recent survey found that snoring is the cause of one in seven domestic disputes, and 95 percent of those questioned say they are woken by their partner's heavy snoring at...
- 2007-03-30 12:59:09 - A review of recommended snoring cures -
- There are probably as many cures for snoring as there are people complaining about someone snoring. Over 300 anti-snoring devices and cures have been registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Offices. They include the familiar remedy -? a tennis ball in a sock sewed on the back of your pajamas, which supposedly keeps you from rolling over on your back and snoring. Sticky strips to hold your nost...
- 2007-03-30 12:59:09 - A review of popular hgh products -
- The big buzz in today's health community is about Human Growth Hormone (HGH). HGH is a natural hormone produced in the brain's pituitary gland. This hormone is responsible for the growth and maintenance of healthy cells. As we age, our bodies produce less and less of this hormone, leading to many of the common signs of aging, such as hair loss, wrinkles in the skin, decreased muscle mass, and slee...
- 2007-03-30 12:59:09 - A look at snoring treatments -
- If your own efforts to stop snoring do not help, consult your physician or an otolaryngologist -- or a doctor for the ear, nose, and throat. If you choose to try a dental appliance as a snoring treatment, you will need to see a dentist specializing in these devices. Some medical snoring treatments are continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP), oral devices (including dental appliances and lower j...
- 2007-03-30 12:59:09 - A look at male hair loss -
- At a research study held in a university in Norfolk, Virginia, it was found that 84 percent of men suffering from hair loss were preoccupied with the loss. They described feelings of helplessness, vulnerability, and jealousy of men with full, healthy heads of hair. Men who had begun losing their hair in their early twenties were more likely to have problems with low self-esteem.
- 2007-03-30 12:59:09 - A look at hair loss remedies -
- Hair loss causes a great deal of stress and anxiety. In society, one of the factors other people judge us by is our looks, which includes our hair. Hair loss, therefore, can have an enormous impact on self-perception, self-esteem, and social life. Although there is no cure for excessive hair loss caused by male or female pattern hair loss, there are a variety of hair loss remedies available for pe...
- 2007-03-30 12:59:09 - A guide to hair loss products -
- Hair loss is a genetic/hormonal process that can affect both men and women. Hormones that bind to hair follicles can cause an imbalance in the biological processes that cause hair growth. Eventually, excess hormones on the follicle cause hair to stop growing and the follicle dies.
Shampoo, wigs, creams, pills, powders, and just about anything else you can imagine has been marketed a...
- 2007-03-30 12:59:09 - A guide to hair extension salons -
- It can be difficult to find a hair extension stylist near you, and you don't always have the time to drive hours to get your hair done. Luckily, several online resources are available to help.
Here is a helpful, condensed list:
The Hair Extension Salon Locator
This site lists hair extension salons by state. It also features articles on the care of hair extensio...
- 2007-03-30 12:59:09 - A closer look at testosterone deficiency -
- Testosterone deficiency, also known as hypogonadism, is a condition in which the testes are unable to produce enough testosterone to fulfill the body's needs. Testosterone deficiency has many possible causes, including genetic abnormalities, injury to the testes, and being on certain medications. Normal aging also may play a role in the decline of male testosterone levels. It is also known as low ...
- 2007-03-30 12:59:09 - 7 little known facts about thyroid problems
What's a common disease that over 5 million Americans suffer from
and many may not even be aware they have it? Hypothyroidism and
related forms of thyroid dysfunction!
The thyroid gland looks like a little bow tie and is located at
the base of the throat, below the Adam's app...
- 2007-03-30 12:59:09 - 5 steps to conquering male hair loss...
- Would you like to know how to conquer your hair loss problem?
Well, here are the 5 critical steps that have been followed by every single guy who has ever conquered their hair loss problem...
LISTEN TO ME: If you want to conquer your hair loss, then what do you think you need to do?
That's right, YOU MUST follow these same steps. There is no question ab...