8 natural hair loss remedies for women
Women losing their hair face more embarrassment and shame than men who are suffering from the same condition. Women will experience a variety of reasons for thinning hair and hair loss. Are there hair loss remedies that don’t require the use of risky drugs? I see commercials for hair loss drugs all the time, and they are always accompanied by a list of warnings longer than the list of benefits. So what if I want to cure or help my hair loss problem without those dangers?
1. Maintaining a good balanced diet is very essential for hair loss prevention. The intake of vitamins and minerals should be in a proper proportion and you should consult your doctors and nutritionists. Since the hair contain proteins, it is very essential that your body does not fall short of the protein requirements. For sufficient intake of proteins, you should include milk products, eggs, almonds, yogurts, etc. in your diet. Along with proper intake of vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B and vitamin E, you should consume those foods which can meet the iron requirements of your body.
2. Another very simple home hair loss remedy is a simple one. After washing your hair or the thinning area with cold water, you should run your scalp with your fingers deeply. You should do so until you feel a tingling sensation in your scalp from the heat you are generating. The heat and rubbing activates the sebaceous glands which energizes blood flow that can result in the growth of new healthy hair. Again, it may not work all of the time, but it is certainly worth a try before pumping drugs into your body in the name of hair growth.
3. Keep a habit of washing your hair with a mild shampoo and conditioner at least two times a week; make sure that the conditioner is properly rinsed out from your hair. You could also prepare a natural conditioner at home, for this, take curd, amla and shikaki powder and mix them together to make the desired conditioner. Try this conditioner for few weeks, you'll see positive results. Moreover, a massage like this will ensure a soft and silky hair too.
4. Many of the shampoos and hair products on the market contain harsh chemicals that can cause damage to your hair. While hair loss and thinning hair occurs when the follicle fails to grow new hair, you can also experience hair loss and thinning hair from breakage and damage. Avoid shampoos that use sodium lauryl sulfate, cocamide DEA and ammonium laureth sulfate because they will dry out the hair and scalp. Instead, look for shampoos that contain natural ingredients such as rosemary, jojoba and chamomile to shampoo your hair.
5. Application of coconut oil for preventing hair loss is a suggestion which is given to many people suffering from this problem. Frequent washing of the hair with hot water can contribute to hair loss. It is important that you always keep your hair clean and tidy to avoid the occurrence of any sort of infections. Continuous use of a very strong shampoo should be avoided as this habit has been responsible for hair loss in many people.
6. Saw palmetto is another choice for hormonal hair loss because it blocks dihydro testosterone, which is thought to be the main cause of hair loss in men and women. An herbalist or naturopath can help determine which herbs to use for your hormonal hair loss.
7. Another home hair loss remedy that can be effective is fairly simple. First off, make yourself some coconut milk by grinding coconut shavings up and squeezing them hard. The resulting liquid is coconut milk. Take the milk and apply it all over your scalp and massage it deeply into the roots of your hair. It can nourish your hair and promote new growth in addition to healthy growth of existing hair.
8. Hair massage is the next best solution to reduce hair fall. You could use aroma oil or rosemary oil for this purpose. Make sure that you do massage at least twice a week.
Author is an online medical researcher on hair loss treatment. Click read more on hair loss treatment
, herbal treatment for hair loss
Article Source: Messaggiamo.Com
» Tattoo Me Now!
» Turbulence Training.. is Amazing
» Acne Free In 3 Days
» Master Cleanse Secrets 10 Day Di
Webmaster Get Html Code
Add this article to your website now!
Webmaster Submit your Articles
No registration required! Fill in the form and your article is in the Messaggiamo.Com Directory!