7 natural remedies for hair regrowth
Hair loss is a problem that affects both sexes. It can occur to someone at any age and is caused by various factors. Men and women who suffer from hair loss and know this process has a major influence on their lives, will sigh in relief to hear that out of all the proclaimed hair loss remedies, there are products which really work. there are techniques for hair regrowth that do not include expensive procedures or the ingestion of perhaps questionable drugs or concoctions. These natural remedies may boost your hair growth enough so that you are no longer worried about, and embarrassed by, thinning locks. These natural remedies will cost you very little and are readily accessible--you probably already have the ingredients in your home.
1. Hair fall is also caused when the hair is dry and damaged and too weak to sustain itself. In such a case, you may use a hair pack for dry hair. Simply apply honey on all of your hair, and ensure that each hair strand is well coated. Cover your hair with a shower cap and allow your hair to absorb the mixture for about fifteen minutes. Rinse your hair off with warm water thereafter, and find your hair smoother and easier to manage. Just getting your hair to a manageable state will reduce your hair fall drastically.
2. Make a potato mask and put it on your scalp and hair to encourage hair growth. Combine two potatoes, which have been peeled, washed and grated, with one egg yolk; 1 teaspoon vegetable oil; 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of salt. Mix together and then apply to your scalp. Leave the concoction on your head for about 30 minutes. Wash it out using shampoo and then rinse with vinegar.
3. A proper diet is also a remedy for hair loss. Your diet should include foods high in protein and low in carbohydrates and unhealthy fats. A proper diet will ensure that your scalp is healthy and your hair looks good. You should also include essential fatty acids to your diet. These will ensure that your follicles stay healthy and there is continual growth of hair. You should also check for iron deficiency which leads to hair loss. Your diet should have the required amounts of iron, vitamins and minerals.
4. Performing a semi annual Master cleanse is not only good for the hair but also your overall body function to include the liver and colon. When you do a 10 day master cleanse it rids the body of toxins and build up that would otherwise linger in your system for years to come. This is highly recommended.
5. Mix together one egg white with one tablespoon of yogurt. If you have longer hair you may require more of this mixture. Apply this hair fall treatment mixture to your scalp and hair, and allow it to remain till it dries off completely. Use a mild shampoo to wash your hair. It may leave behind a strong smell, but the hair fall will definitely reduce when you use this hair pack with egg regularly.
6. It is always advisable to talk to your physician before you venture into natural and/or home remedies. Your doctor can advise you if there is anything about the technique or the products being used that could prove harmful to you, based on your medical history and the medications that you are taking. Some natural products are contraindicated if an individual is taking certain kinds of medicines or has allergies or a disease.
7. This amazing plant has been used by many different cultures over thousands of years. It is wonderful in its application for natural hair loss remedies. The best way to apply aloe vera is to tear off a piece of the plant and use it on the scalp by applying it on a daily basis. This works wonders in providing moisture to the scalp.
Author is an online medical researcher on hair loss treatment. Click read more on hair loss treatment
, herbal treatment for hair loss
Article Source: Messaggiamo.Com
» Tattoo Me Now!
» Turbulence Training.. is Amazing
» Acne Free In 3 Days
» Master Cleanse Secrets 10 Day Di
Webmaster Get Html Code
Add this article to your website now!
Webmaster Submit your Articles
No registration required! Fill in the form and your article is in the Messaggiamo.Com Directory!