Hair loss remedies - 7 conventional and natural treatment
Many products are available, both over the counter and by prescription, to combat hair loss. It's also possible to make your own home remedies to help stop hair loss, Here are some of the hair loss home remedies people have said work. They may be great remedies for some, but may not work for others.
1. While the following recipes of natural hair masks will restore the lost nutrients in your scalp to give you great hair, it is also a good idea to start following a specific diet for healthy hair. This diet should be rich in protein and should include green leafy vegetables. Such a diet will ensure that these methods of treatment for hair fall will work better.
2. Measure (or weigh) 250 g of mustard oil and place in a small saucepan. Weigh 100 g of henna leaves, and place them in the same pan. Stir the oil and leaves together, mixing well. Place the pan on the stove. Turn the stove on and bring the mixture to a boil. Stir the mixture thoroughly and remove from the stove. Allow to cool. Massage the oil mixture into your scalp and areas of hair loss. Do not rinse the oil out until the next time you wash your hair.
3. We all know that Aloe Vera contains properties that are great for healing our skin from cuts and burns. But did you know it contains enzymes that also promote hair growth? It is probably one of the best herbal remedies for hair regrowth and you can use it many different ways.
4. Onion juice and honey remedy for hair loss: prepare a hair-growing elixir by combining 1/4 cup of onion juice with one tablespoon of honey; massage the scalp with the mixture every day. Massage the scalp nightly with an oil mixture made of one part rosemary oil and two parts almond oil. Asian remedy for hair loss - rub sesame oil on your scalp every night, cover with a cap or old towel; in the morning wash with an herbal shampoo, rinse with a solution of one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in one quart of water.
5. Indian gooseberry is another great ingredient meant to reduce hair fall. Simply mix the powder of this fruit with an egg white and apply it thoroughly on your scalp and hair. Allow it to remain for 30 minutes before washing it off with a mild shampoo. Regular use will give gorgeous, desirable, and healthy hair.
6. This one is just for you ladies! Wild Yam Root promotes hair growth in women...and women only. The root produces Progesterone in your body, which not only balances the production of hormones, but also treats several menopausal symptoms, including hair loss. It makes a great natural hair restoration remedy and fortunately, it is available in many forms
7. Olive oil and rosemary remedy for hair loss - use equal amounts of olive oil and oil of rosemary; combine them in a bottle, shake vigorously, massage into the scalp, put on a cap and shampoo in the morning. Garlic oil remedy for hair loss - at bedtime, puncture a couple of garlic pearls, squirt the oil on the scalp, massage, cover with a cap, shampoo and rinse in the morning. Try using double-strength herbal sage tea as a hair rinse or apply to scalp every day as a tonic.
Author is an online medical researcher on hair loss treatment. Click read more on stop hair loss
, herbal treatment for hair loss
Article Source: Messaggiamo.Com
» Tattoo Me Now!
» Turbulence Training.. is Amazing
» Acne Free In 3 Days
» Master Cleanse Secrets 10 Day Di
Webmaster Get Html Code
Add this article to your website now!
Webmaster Submit your Articles
No registration required! Fill in the form and your article is in the Messaggiamo.Com Directory!