Grow hair back naturally
Many women and men will start shedding excessively because their bodies are not getting enough of the right nutrients. Today's fast paced society can make it very challenging for people to focus on their eating habits. This is why many people are noticing that their hair is thinning. Inadequate nutrition is one of the most common causes of thinning hair. In today's world there are loads of solutions to this problem but the safest way is the natural way. After all grandma's remedies are trial and tested!
1. You should try all possible ways to direct the flow of blood to the scalp. One of the easiest ways is to massage the scalp with any vegetable oil at least thrice a week. It is believed that olive oil is the best for hair growth and strength. However, you can also use coconut or mustard oil for the same purpose. For best results, use a little warm oil for massaging, and try to massage your scalp before going to bed. You may wash your hair off the next morning. Do it on every alternate day to grow hair back naturally. The other simple way to increase blood circulation in the scalp is to hang your head over the side of the bed or couch for five to seven minutes. Do it twice daily for fast growth of hair. People who wonder how to grow hair back in a bald spot greatly benefit from practicing these techniques for increasing blood circulation.
2. Crash dieting, malnutrition and excess saturated fats can also cause hair loss. In addition to vitamin B and essential fatty acids there are many other diet related ways to treat balding. Soy, the main ingredient in tofu and many other popular foods, has plant based estrogen similar to black cohosh. Diets that are high in iodine-rich sea vegetables will kick-start thyroid function, which may slow down during menopause, giving women two menopausal reasons for hair loss. Eating a diet rich in fish, nuts, fruits such as avocado and green leafy vegetables like spinach will address malnutrition and allow the body to absorb more vitamin B. Calcium, iron and silica are also essential for healthy hair production.
3. Massage of aloe Vera gel or coconut milk over the scalp; leave it for about one hour. After this rinse the hair with warm water. It gives amazing results if one uses this massage at least 3-4 times a week.
4. For example did you know castor oil is more than just a bad tasting oil mother used to make us take to cleanse our bodies? It can actually be used externally on the scalp to promote hair growth.
What you do is take a small amount of it, a teaspoonful of it in fact, and smear it on your hair roots and scalp. Do not smear it on your hair itself since this may cause your hair to become dry and brittle. Wrap your hair with a newspaper and then tie with a cloth. The following morning wash the oil away with a mild shampoo.
5. In addition to eating right and utilizing herbal treatments, there is a number of aromatherapy options to help ease stress and stimulate hair growth. Practitioners utilize lavender, jojoba, cedar wood, lemon and chamomile oils to massage the scalp. These methods aim to condition the scalp for optimal growth while reducing stress through the soothing scents.
6. Onions have also been found beneficial patchy baldness along with hair falling condition. The affected part must be rubbed with onions in the morning and evening. The juice of onion is stimulant to the hair follicles and hence will prevent falling too.
Author is an online medical researcher on hair loss treatment. Click read more on hair loss treatment
, herbal treatment for hair loss
Article Source: Messaggiamo.Com
» Tattoo Me Now!
» Turbulence Training.. is Amazing
» Acne Free In 3 Days
» Master Cleanse Secrets 10 Day Di
Webmaster Get Html Code
Add this article to your website now!
Webmaster Submit your Articles
No registration required! Fill in the form and your article is in the Messaggiamo.Com Directory!