Showing page 8 of 8 - There are 215 Aviation articles
- 2007-03-25 17:41:27 - Advanced aviation gadgets
- Well in aviation the toys for pilots are getting a lot better, for instance the GPS-PDAs with sectional charts on them. Also lots of other data like the J-Aide and Jeppeson airport contacts once you arrive. All this makes flying easier, less complicated and more enjoyable. AvMap EKP-III C
- 2007-03-25 17:41:27 - Addressing safety with new avionics
"How safe is it?" Along with "How much does it cost?" this is a question we often hear when someone is considering flight training as an option for depleting his or her discretionary income. Our industry has experienced a marked reduction in overall accidents and statistically, a 27.8% reduction in the most recent 7 years! During this same time period General Aviation fatal acciden...
- 2007-03-25 17:41:27 - 4 tips to increase your income online part 2
- "The Internet has opened a whole new world of opportunity for even the smallest home-based business owner. There is countless number of new self-made millionaires that achieved their newfound success on the Internet. These new millionaires are no different from you and I. They started their Internet business from the ground ... found a niche and built their success one day at a time" Shelly Lowery...
- 2007-03-25 17:41:27 - 10 best ways to justify your airplane purchase
- For those of us who've caught the "aviation bug" finding a way to justify the purchase of an airplane becomes an all consuming mental task. Make this task simple by choosing the appropriate reasons from the list below:
1. The airplane will make money for me.
This one actually works! Learn about leasebacks and/or using your airplane in your business by visiting: ...
- 2007-03-25 17:41:27 - 'the secrets of interview success'
- Many well qualified and extremely able candidates fail at job interviews simply because they are unaware of the conventions of the job interview and the expectations of the interviewer.
Successful candidates, on the other hand, manage to impress prospective employers precisely because they know how to present themselves.
Thus, they study the job advertisement; they an...