7 natural cures for acne fast
More than half of the world population has acne. Out of these, eighty-eight percent are teenagers, and more than fifty percent have or has had a severe form of acne. Creating your own acne home remedy treatments has never been easier. Here are some economical and effective all natural acne treatments to help you eliminate face acne.
1. Some people find the paste of natural yogurt and fine oatmeal as one of the natural ways to get rid of acne. Ensure that the paste is thick and after applying it to the face, leave it to dry. Wash it with lukewarm water and pat dry the skin.
2. Though it sounds unpleasant, urine therapy for acne condition is very effective. For the same, urine sample is collected early the morning (preferably the first urine) in a clean container. Using a cotton ball, it is applied over acne for at least 2-3 times daily.
3. NATURAL AND HERBAL PRODUCTS such as freshly prepared aloe vera gel, lemon juices, sulfur-based soaps, tomato juice and garlic are preferred to artificial chemicals as cleansing agents due to their potent sebum removing ability and mild action on the skin. One or more times of daily washing with these agents leave the skin sebum free. They are also bactericidal.
4. Rub a garlic clove on your acne breakouts to make them disappear. While this method may be smelly, it really helps to clear acne face breakouts fast.
5. If we speak of acne herbal treatment, then the one recipe that comes to my mind is one that is made of lemon juice and rose-water, mixed in equal parts. The antibacterial property of lemon juice and that of rose-water, helps in treating any bacterial infection that might have been the cause of acne. The solution also serves as a natural skin toner.
6. Give yourself an all natural acne facial. Make a mixture with vinegar and salt. Use only enough vinegar to turn the salt into a paste. Apply this to your face and wait for approximately 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
7. Another popular natural acne cure is the tea made from burdock root. It clears the skin of toxins thereby, helping in lessening acne outbreaks.
Author is an online medical researcher on acne treatment and skin care. Click read more on acne treatment
, natural ways to get rid of acne
Article Source: Messaggiamo.Com
» Tattoo Me Now!
» Turbulence Training.. is Amazing
» Acne Free In 3 Days
» Master Cleanse Secrets 10 Day Di
Webmaster Get Html Code
Add this article to your website now!
Webmaster Submit your Articles
No registration required! Fill in the form and your article is in the Messaggiamo.Com Directory!