The best way to treat acne naturally
Although, acne is not a severe skin disorder, it can have an adverse psychological impact on its sufferer. Since, most of the time acne develops during the most crucial years of a person's life, where one is extremely conscious about his/her looks, living with acne scars can be very difficult and embarrassing. There are many different procedures that one can perform to get rid of acne. Here are some natural methods that one can use to eradicate acne using the most natural products possible without having to visit a doctor.
1. Another acne herbal cure is honey. You can either mix it with grated apple or cinnamon powder. Leave it to dry and rinse off with lukewarm water after thirty minutes.
2. Lemon Juice: Lemon or lime juices are the two most effective natural ingredients that can be used to fade acne scars. They help remove old skin and add elasticity to the skin making it look healthy and clean. Either drinking fresh lime juice or applying pure lemon juice over the skin, helps getting rid of the acne scars.
3. Another way to treat acne naturally is to use omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 fatty acids will provide you with the ability to heal your skin better. Omega 3 fatty acids will clear up acne by thinning out the sebum that clogs up your skin pores. Some of the best foods to eat to get some omega 3 fatty acids are fish, fish oils, and vegetable oils.
4. Natural acne cures using Aloe Vera are healthy. This natural plant contains powerful ingredients which will destroy the germ that causes acne. Though the plant is very bitter, you can extract the juice which you will in turn drink to help in soothing the skin thereby eradicating the acne causing bacteria.
5. Turmeric is another herbal cure for acne and is found to be effective in controlling this condition and preventing infection of the pimples. It can also heal the scars formed by pimples. You can either mix it with honey and sandal wood powder or mint juice and apply it over the face. Rinse off after twenty to thirty minutes.
6. Vitamin E: Vitamin E is healthy for skin, hence applying it on the scars will not only heal them but will also improve the skin quality. Many vitamin E capsules are available that can either be taken orally or rubbed on the face. All one has to do is to puncture the capsule and squeeze the content on to the scars.
7. Try replacing the sugar in your diet with honey or molasses as refined sugar is processed to remove nutrients. If you have to eat sugar you can eat brown unrefined sugar and reduce your intake once your acne flares up.
Author is an online medical researcher on acne treatment and skin care. Click read more on acne treatment
, natural ways to get rid of acne
Article Source: Messaggiamo.Com
» Tattoo Me Now!
» Turbulence Training.. is Amazing
» Acne Free In 3 Days
» Master Cleanse Secrets 10 Day Di
Webmaster Get Html Code
Add this article to your website now!
Webmaster Submit your Articles
No registration required! Fill in the form and your article is in the Messaggiamo.Com Directory!