How to get acne free skin with natural remedies
There is no doubt that it is a frustrating experience and we have all gone through this at some point of time. If you are facing a similar issue right now, then I would ask you to calm down and relax because there is a sure cure for acne at your hand. Are you looking for acne a solution that works naturally?
In order to get rid of acne naturally, try to follow these simple but effective steps:
1. Avoid wearing makeup, as product used in make up can clog your pores, cause more blackheads and pimples. Use only water based make up. Avoid oily products, hair pomades, intense oil-based facial moisturizers, and oily cleansers in order to get rid of acne
2. Prepare a thick sandalwood paste by adding some rose water to sandalwood powder. Apply it on the acne before going to bed. Let it stay overnight on the acne and wash it off next morning. The medicinal properties of sandalwood not just treat the acne but is also a great cure for acne scars.
3. If you can make simple changes to your diet this can also aid in the prevention of acne. Add more fruits and vegetables to your diet and this will ensure that you are getting the vitamins and minerals that are essential for healthy skin. Make no mistake; there are simple changes you can make in your daily routine that can greatly reduce the odds of you developing an acne problem in the first place so you won't have to deal with the acne scar problem.
4. The olive is regular old cooking oil from the grocery store, which is an amazing cleanser, especially if you wear eye makeup! It takes it right off! It also supplies tons of beneficial moisture for soft smooth skin. The lemon juice helps to dry up existing pimples. After massaging the mixture on the face, thoroughly rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a towel.
5. Eliminate all types of stress from your life go for yoga or follow some relaxation techniques, listen to your favorite music, or take a walk in the park. There are many things you can do to be stress free. In order to get healthy skin, go regularly for sunbath.
6. Do not try to pop the acne with your fingers. I agree that it really looks ugly but squeezing will spread the infection further to the surrounding tissues. As a result, you will end up with some more pimples on your face very soon.
7. Drink plenty of water throughout the day which should be about 8 glasses everyday. This will help flush out the toxins from the skin that causes acne.
Author is an online medical researcher on acne treatment and skin care. Click read more on acne treatment
, natural ways to get rid of acne
Article Source: Messaggiamo.Com
» Tattoo Me Now!
» Turbulence Training.. is Amazing
» Acne Free In 3 Days
» Master Cleanse Secrets 10 Day Di
Webmaster Get Html Code
Add this article to your website now!
Webmaster Submit your Articles
No registration required! Fill in the form and your article is in the Messaggiamo.Com Directory!