8 natural tips for curing acne fast
If you know few remedies that can be applied to tackle acne, you will be able control acne breakouts effectively. Acne is usually treated with medication, either prescription or over the counter, which can be a little expensive. Before you spend money on expensive treatments, here are some home remedies that fight acne.
1. Take burdock root in supplemental form. Burdock root is another herb that is helpful with the treatment of acne. Burdock root is used in many cultures for the treatment of acne because of its powerful skin healing properties.
2. If you are searching for methods regarding how to get rid of acne naturally and fast, then the following information may prove beneficial. There are various acne cure home remedies, some of which can be really effective. This include, warm water with lemon juice (equal quantity), taken every morning. Fresh lemon juice mixed with rose water can be applied on the skin, for getting rid of acne. Even mint juice, aloe vera gel, ripe tomato pulp, etc. are said to be effective acne herbal cure.
3. Carrots are unique supplements that supply the body with essential Vitamin A and its important constituent, beta carotene. Beta carotene helps in the prevention of acne breakouts and reduces the production of sebum in the skin. The vitamin A is important for repair and maintenance of the skin tissue that comprises the mucous membranes and the skin. Vitamin A also has anti oxidation capabilities which are important in flushing the body of harmful toxins. Deficient Vitamin A can lead to acne.
4. One way to remove blackheads is to use steam. Wash your face, then hold your face over a bowl of hot water so your face is bathed in steam. After about 5 minutes the steam will have opened your pores, making it easier to remove the blackheads. Use a blackhead scrub, or an acne scrub with beads or sugar, to wash your face.
5. Take omega 3 fatty acid supplements daily. Omega-3 fatty acids are essential fatty acids that are needed for skin health. Omega-3 fatty acid supplements are often suggested by doctors to those with acne.
6. If you want to know about how to cure acne overnight, then, the following remedies may help you. Baking soda is said to work wonders for acne. You have to make a paste (with the consistency of toothpaste) of one cup baking soda with three tablespoons of salt and water. Apply this paste on the acne and rinse off after a few minutes. You may also use egg whites for this purpose. Apply egg whites on the skin before bed and wash it off the next morning.
7. Avoiding makeup is one of the important tips you need to remember in order to prevent the breakout of acne. If the make up products are left to linger on the skin, it will lead to the clogging of the pores and thereby more and more blackheads and pimples. With the information provided, you will be able to understand that the acne can be cured naturally.
8. Vitamin E can be used to promote healthy skin and to reduce the appearance of acne scars. Taken internally, Vitamin E keeps your skin healthy and fights bacteria that causes acne. However, if you apply Vitamin E oil directly to your scars, it softens the scar tissue, making the skin appear smoother. Take a gel capsule of Vitamin E, and prick it with a needle. Gently squeeze the oil onto the affected areas.
Author is an online medical researcher on acne treatment and skin care. Click read more on acne treatment
, natural ways to get rid of acne
Article Source: Messaggiamo.Com
» Tattoo Me Now!
» Turbulence Training.. is Amazing
» Acne Free In 3 Days
» Master Cleanse Secrets 10 Day Di
Webmaster Get Html Code
Add this article to your website now!
Webmaster Submit your Articles
No registration required! Fill in the form and your article is in the Messaggiamo.Com Directory!