Top 7 home remedies treat acne naturally
When your body has accumulated too much toxins and no longer able to effectively eliminate those bad substances through natural digestive system, your body will expel those toxins through your skin. As natural treatment has zero side effects, people always look for natural ways to cure acne. Here is an exclusive compilation of top home remedies for acne.
1. Aloe Vera can do wonders on the skin. Take an aloe vera leaf and remove its skin. Cut the fleshy part into small pieces and smash them well in a cup. Apply the gel on face and neck. Leave it for 20 minutes, then rinse off.
2. People with acne skin must avoid touching their face too many times. Picking at the pimples will lead to scarring, so avoid doing that. Also try washing your face as many times as possible. Limiting the use of cosmetics can also help you treat and prevent acne.
3. Avoid eating foods that will contribute to toxic accumulation such as junk foods, greasy foods, red meats, egg, dairy products, alcohol, and refined carbohydrates. These foods can cause more acne and new breakouts. They will also increase your inflammation and swelling. It is important to stay away from these foods to maintain your skin health.
4. Put about 2 tablespoons of baking soda into one of your hands and using the other hand drizzle a little water onto the baking soda until you make a loose paste. Too much water will make it dissolve, so be careful. Apply the baking soda to your face using circular motions. Make sure you cover your entire face with the baking soda. Do this for about 1 minute.
5. Rose water is one of the best home remedies for acne. Rose water can be mixed with any of the daily face packs. Also, rose water can be used as a substitute for water in washing the face. Rose water is the best option for oily face that has a lot of pimples over it
6. There are many natural acne cures such as tea tree oil, Aloe Vera, honey, neem, papaya extract etc. A paste made out of these if applied to the acne can help in drying the pimples. Honey, toothpaste and applying an ice pack to the pimple can help you get rid of pimples fast.
7. Nourish your body with a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. Your body needs more nutrients and fibers to flush out those toxins. Don't forget to give your body plenty of fresh water every day and make sure that your body is always hydrated. It is important to keep your body hydrated in order to cure acne naturally with ease.
Author is an online medical researcher on acne treatment and skin care. Click read more on acne treatment
, natural ways to get rid of acne
Article Source: Messaggiamo.Com
» Tattoo Me Now!
» Turbulence Training.. is Amazing
» Acne Free In 3 Days
» Master Cleanse Secrets 10 Day Di
Webmaster Get Html Code
Add this article to your website now!
Webmaster Submit your Articles
No registration required! Fill in the form and your article is in the Messaggiamo.Com Directory!